It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalbeck
Do y'all think if they'll ever release a picture or something of the actualy body ??? I mean I believe the news are true this time concenring Bin Laden's death but on the other hand, we don't have no proof ?!?!?!

I think they will have to, if this were staged they probably would already have the pictures out (pre-made and approved-ready to go), but it will take a while, maybe a couple of days? They would follow some procedures with the images for sure, you can't just go and upload them to the net straight from the camera, this is a big military operation.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSecretAgent

Thank you, agent, something is fishy, no pun intended, lol

They first thing I hear this morning, buried at sea, compound burned, WTF?

You don't have to be a CTer to find this scenario goofy, my husband is even laughing and he doesn't know anything about conspiracy theories.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD

Patsies always have to be gotten rid of.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by uncuuncu
CNN stated a few seconds ago that DNA tests are underway and have not quite been completed yet. Then they say his body has already been dumped at sea following all Islamic traditions...

I don't even know where to start

OH?

I thought that was a done deal?

Holy cow.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
There must be a YouTube video, nobody important gets assasinated without making it to youtube these days.

My gut feeling says it is him they got, but why sacrifice him now?

You can just sense a ton of crap will be unleashed now, and if the wikicable says alkeyda have a nuke in Europe, things don't seem so positive.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I obviously didn't read this entire thread but if the Pakistan military killed Osama and American forces went in to retrieve his body why just dump it in the ocean it don't make sense unless the sent it on a sailing boat to some destination(?) and it began to decompose

also wasn't he just a scape goat? Was there actually any proof he (or the Taliban) were involved in 911?

1 more thing why did his death affect the stockmarket (as was reported by my local news)

Smoke and mirrors if you ask me

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
91 pages, and people are still saying the same old crap about its a fake *yawn*..... doesnt anybody have any new information or are we gonna have another 91 pages of "omg its fake""why bury him at sea""somethings fishy"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
America has very good reasons for handling it the way it has. Body disposal etc.

The massive hurdle for this to be a conspiracy is Bin Ladens associates. If this isn't the truth they're not going to cover for Uncle Sam
edit on 2-5-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

If one sat back and looked at the situation, it's easy to see why a lot of people are positive that this is all BS. However, I'm inclined to wait and see how it develops over the next few days. No reason not to take this at face value right now and see what the US govt release over the next day or two in the way of proof.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
So if Bin Laden was killed on 9/11, 8 years ago and last week, why did Barry say he sent people in to do the job yesterday? Surely your Pres. isn't lying to the world?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
***** ATTENTION ALL! ******

Please DO NOT embed the graphic image containing the supposed "dead Bin Laden" - or any other images containing gore.

Posts containing the image will be completely removed instead of being edited.

link   

Originally posted by Dalbeck
Do y'all think if they'll ever release a picture or something of the actualy body ??? I mean I believe the news are true this time concenring Bin Laden's death but on the other hand, we don't have no proof ?!?!?!

i hope we do. i mean we got proof of zarqawi...saddam etc...

link   

Originally posted by Itop1
91 pages, and people are still saying the same old crap about its a fake *yawn*..... doesnt anybody have any new information or are we gonna have another 91 pages of "omg its fake""why bury him at sea""somethings fishy"

What can we possibly say?

link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by ATSecretAgent

Thank you, agent, something is fishy, no pun intended, lol

They first thing I hear this morning, buried at sea, compound burned, WTF?

You don't have to be a CTer to find this scenario goofy, my husband is even laughing and he doesn't know anything about conspiracy theories.

According to the dailymail and this picture:

and this caption the compound has not been burnt!:

Deserted: Nestled among trees and in the shadow of Pakistan's mountains, Bin Laden's hideaway stands empty today after a helicopter raid by U.S. troops that killed the terror chief yesterday Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Seems not to be burned to the ground....

1 more closer up pic:

edit on 2-5-2011 by spacedonk because: xtra pic

link   

I'm sorry but I think that that is what we've got up to. Now we need to wait for the next media statement and some evidence (eg. more pictures!)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

What can we possibly say?

What about the major announcement obama is supposed to make at 10:30 ? any news on what it might be??

link   

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent
reply to post by Stormdancer777

If one sat back and looked at the situation, it's easy to see why a lot of people are positive that this is all BS. However, I'm inclined to wait and see how it develops over the next few days. No reason not to take this at face value right now and see what the US govt release over the next day or two in the way of proof.

Well, yes, what could they offer as proof?

link   
Ok, since there are 90 pages already in this tread I refuse to check if this has been said already but I am almost sure it has been
Just in case it hasn't below my 2 cents.

Why would you kill the most wanted man on the planet who is in charge of the most "feared" organisation? It would have made a lot more sence to capture him alive and who is to say they haven't. If a team of highly trained special forces with high tech equipment pop up trough your windows and door (and they are prepared ones) how quickly do you think one could react. They surely must have had the eliment of surprise and this could have possible give them just enough time to just only wound Bin Laden en kill off the rest. Think Bin Laden is more usefull when captured alive. I think he has enough intel on his organisation he could share.

link   
Didnt he died in 2001 by an bad lung disease?

The photo which is showed everywhere, was already on awip.com for 1 year. Something smells here.

www.a-w-i-p.com...[e ditby]edit on 2-5-2011 by Oxize because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

What a whole bunch of crap,

any body that believes the propaganda about "bin Laden" is a political fool, way to go Mr. President, I guess the ratings are getting so low for the presidential campaign that something needed to be done to boost it.

What better way than killing Bin laden and then have him bury at sea.

But is ok not Americans were hurt in the raid.

Give me a freaking break . . . the politicraps in this nations are really so full of themselves that they think the American public is that stupid.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join