It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
i Got a warning..

it wasn't my fault your site embed that picture, when i used your image thing..

MODS =

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by djz3ro
So if Bin Laden was killed on 9/11, 8 years ago and last week, why did Barry say he sent people in to do the job yesterday? Surely your Pres. isn't lying to the world?

I guess the time was right. Being as Bush is the one that perpetuated the lie we should make sure he shares the blame. Always figured as long as they said he was alive that we would stay at war with "terrorism"

Maybe this is a signal that they want to wind down the war?

Hoping.......

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
About time he got it, It is highly suspicious that he has been buried at sea I can see why they done it, but I think they should have waited until his body was shown fir the world to see. I also pissed off with pakistan seeing as he was 800 yards from a military base the compound was built 5 years ago so he's probably been there a while. This also show's the need for the use of torture to extract information because they said that's how they got the info that lead to this.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Stormdancer777

No, because Bin laden was bury at sea. But rest assure that just like the fake moon landing they will concoct something very crafty to fool the political fools.

I await with bated breath in a state of suspenseful anticipation.

Shakespeare

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Do you have a link to the tape you're referring to?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Can someone please explain to me why Fox News is calling him Usama?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Ayman Salama, a retired brigadier general in the Egyptian army and now at the Egyptian Council for Foreign Affairs, tells the BBC World Service that because "the majority of the Egyptian people are moderate people", they mostly "do not believe that Osama Bin Laden properly and correctly represents the peaceful religion of Islam. We do not regret actually, to tell you the truth, that Osama Bin Laden was killed, was assassinated by the secret intelligence agents in Pakistan."

BBC News

Was assassinated by the secret intelligence agents in Pakistan? I thought it was U.S Navy Seals?

link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
Can someone please explain to me why Fox News is calling him Usama?

To differentiate between him and the President due to the similarity in the spelling of their names lolol

link   

Markets Rally....!

Just saw this on BBC News Website...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jonibelle

Oil prices are down ?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I'm pondering whether Brit-Boxing favourite Henry Cooper was involved
in the firefight... a true gent he.

link   
If everything they say is true then to be honest I am pleased. The problem is I have a niggling feeling that this is not all as it appears.

Watching Sky News Live! at the moment and it just seems to iffy. Everything they say from the Teams asking him to surrender, apparently killed by a shot to head and with Obama saying about Kill or capture. I understand that OBL is pretty much the scum of the earth but how Obama worded it t sounds more like a good old Assassination. Glad to to this eradication but cant help but think it the next stage of a master plan. Maybe false flag ops, one things for sure I bet Obama's campaign for re-election will gain from this.

Also, they don't hang around on the FIB Most Wanted website:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0deb651d291b.jpg[/atsimg]

link   

Originally posted by Kram09

Ayman Salama, a retired brigadier general in the Egyptian army and now at the Egyptian Council for Foreign Affairs, tells the BBC World Service that because "the majority of the Egyptian people are moderate people", they mostly "do not believe that Osama Bin Laden properly and correctly represents the peaceful religion of Islam. We do not regret actually, to tell you the truth, that Osama Bin Laden was killed, was assassinated by the secret intelligence agents in Pakistan."

BBC News

Was assassinated by the secret intelligence agents in Pakistan? I thought it was U.S Navy Seals?

That's becoming a huge problem as well!
Barry was so proud to credit the American team but mentioned nothing of the Pakistani team!
There was a broadcast from Pakistan last night and apparently they are demanding credit because they played a major roll in whatever happened.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Osama had nothing to do with 9/11 and this is strictly a diversion from Obama's birth certificate woes.
Remember the bombing to distract from Clinton's woes?

link   

sorry couldnt help my self. not sure why the hasty burial at sea though??

link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

Well, In His Native Language It's Pronounced Osama, But In The English Language it's Pronounced Usama (ooo-Sa-Ma) Hope This Helped.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent

Markets Rally....!

Just saw this on BBC News Website...

Well darn, and to think all it took to turn the world around was one mans death.

edit on 073131p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jonibelle

According to MSM, Pakistan was kept out of the loop.....

I wonder if they're trying to claim some involvement to downplay the embarrassing fact that OBL was in Pakistan all this time. I
edit on 2/5/2011 by ATSecretAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

The U.S. official who disclosed the burial at sea said it would have been difficult to find a country willing to accept the remains.

What a curious statement.

I'm having a hard time believing them.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I don't believe the US forces would have even asked him to surrender.

Like they were ever going to put him on trial! They had no evidence for him being the mastermind of 9/11.

Imagine the utter circus and uproar that capturing him alive would have caused.

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join