It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
***** ATTENTION ALL! ******

Please DO NOT embed the graphic image containing the supposed "dead Bin Laden" - or any other images containing gore.

Posts containing the image will be completely removed instead of being edited.

I don't think people are seeing that warning. Maybe you could stick it on the front page or something?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

Not burned?

I'm going back to bed.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by uncuuncu
CNN stated a few seconds ago that DNA tests are underway and have not quite been completed yet. Then they say his body has already been dumped at sea following all Islamic traditions...

I don't even know where to start

Try here...

He could not have been "disposed of" in such a manner unless orders came from the top.

Obama dumps Osama in sea, distroying evidence.

Obama is now fish food.

Prez Obama struts onto the stage, beating his chest, shouting, "I killed that SOB, now re-elect me."

Sheeple respond with shouts of "Ra Ra, Prez Obama da man."

News media reports, "Prez Obama gave courageous order to do what Buba and Dubya could not do."

TV reports "Prez Obama received his military training at Harvard."

Sheeple respond, "Prez Obama IS Amerika."

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

91 pages, and people are still saying the same old crap about its a fake *yawn*..... doesnt anybody have any new information or are we gonna have another 91 pages of "omg its fake""why bury him at sea""somethings fishy"

What can we possibly say?

What about the major announcement obama is supposed to make at 10:30 ? any news on what it might be??

Wait, a new announcement, or is this a joke?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Photos, DNA results. I imagine that would be about all they could release. They're not going to put up photos of those involved. Otherwise you wouldn't have a black ops unit.

IF it was a HUGE cover up, then america and possibly Britain (my govt) have had a hand in the biggest master conspiracy for the last decade.

And have successfully deceived every other govt on the planet.
edit on 2/5/2011 by ATSecretAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

No, because Bin laden was bury at sea. But rest assure that just like the fake moon landing they will concoct something very crafty to fool the political fools.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by potential_problem
[SNIP]

More like staying on topic.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Finally Osama Bin Ladin is dead. I really hope he is in some kind of hell being bum raped by Satan himself.
Will we see a wave of terreriost bombings and killings in retaliation?.
I really hope the death of Osama has some kind of impact in our favour and our fight against religious extremist terror groups.

I really hope things will settle down now, now that our goverments have no excuse to feed us bullsh*t anymore, but i doubt it will ever happen there will always be another excuse to go to war.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamaperson

Originally posted by Dalbeck
Do y'all think if they'll ever release a picture or something of the actualy body ??? I mean I believe the news are true this time concenring Bin Laden's death but on the other hand, we don't have no proof ?!?!?!

I think they will have to, if this were staged they probably would already have the pictures out (pre-made and approved-ready to go), but it will take a while, maybe a couple of days? They would follow some procedures with the images for sure, you can't just go and upload them to the net straight from the camera, this is a big military operation.

Yeah you're probably right! I hope they really can prove it and not just by saying the DNA test went positive..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

91 pages, and people are still saying the same old crap about its a fake *yawn*..... doesnt anybody have any new information or are we gonna have another 91 pages of "omg its fake""why bury him at sea""somethings fishy"

What can we possibly say?

What about the major announcement obama is supposed to make at 10:30 ? any news on what it might be??

Read the OP

Obama is scheduled to make some type of major announcement at 10:30 PM EST.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oxize
Didnt he died in 2001 by an bad lung disease?

The photo which is showed everywhere, was already on awip.com for 1 year. Something smells here.

www.a-w-i-p.com...[e ditby]edit on 2-5-2011 by Oxize because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I told my girl that LOL. The photo is actually just a photoshopped image of a photo when he was alive LOL. The photoshop job is done worse than even what a high school teenager could do. The MSM is so pathetic these days. They need to dig Hugh Downs back up to whiop these losers today into shape. The MSM media news caster are dumber than the sheep they try to teach their lies to.

...and what about the CIA? Really, you couldn't find this guy? He lived in a compound, some say a mansion, not even hiding himself that much. He had a 25 million dollar bounty on his head. Even a priest with bloody knees from worshipping their god, would have turned him in for that much. But no one did...no one at all? Now all of the sudden (10 years later) like clock work...an Illuminati timeline, AND the elections right around the corner, no one to trust that this even happened except the media.....the same mesia that lies to us constantly.....no body???? I'm sorry but there was more proof that Area 51 existed, when it supposedly didn't. This would not hold up in court at all for the lack of evidence ANY EVIDENCE AT ALL. As far as CNN, MSNBC and FOX........these are our credible resouces? I don't even think this happed. Yet look at the people in the streets, damn near rioting simply because of what the news has told them. We as a human race are so screwed. No matter what happens to people they just keep blindly believing in "evil doers" simply because they lie well. Actually, they don't even lie well anymore. They have gotten lazy,...yet the people still just blindly believe. No research, no questions, nothing. Just amazing. We are screwed.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

link   
I salute the USA for pulling this off. Although I think getting al-Zawahir is just as important. Hopefully get him soon.

link   
reply to post by ATSecretAgent

Yes, Agent, all we will ever have is their photos, their DNA evidence and, our questions.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The political fallout of all of this, with Bin Laden being in Pakistan and
in 'plain sight' and being buried at sea to stop a shrine being honoured,
will be massive.
I see an explosion has already occurred in Pakistan 1.00pm UK-time.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
I want to know who owned the mansion Osama was supposedly killed in, and if the owner had any ties to the Pakistani government.
My Muslim employees are very somber and quiet today. Interestingly none seem to be rejoicing that Osama is dead. I can't wait to discuss this with them and get their views on the matter.

I'm not Muslim and I'm not rejoicing (although I'm not American either). Why should they be rejoicing over someones death? By the way, I doubt that you have got extremist Muslims there who would support Osama
(or do you?)

Someone posted a comment a few pages back that Muslims all over are rejoicing that Osama is dead. I have several Muslim employees and simply noted that I did not see any rejoicing. I hope I don't have any extremists working for me, but you never know! I don't think anyone should be rejoicing because I don't believe this story is true.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Obama already addressed the nation Sunday night sometime after 11PM EST
edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed nested quote

edit on 2-5-2011 by uncuuncu because: (no reason given)

link   
Morning, all!
I went to bed last night feeling terribly ill to my stomach, and I woke up this morning thinking it was all a dream.
I turn on the tv and these are the very words I hear...."Now that Osama is dead, STOCKS ARE UP, OIL PRICES ARE DOWN"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Really lady, really??!!
And the zombies are still "partying" and celebrating as we speak. It has been HOURS this the information was released. Has none of them stopped to think or question ANYTHING?!
It saddens me, it saddens me deeply.

link   
The CIA conveniently find/kill kill him just like the CIA conveniently found the 'confession tape' (which was very inaccurate e.g. he is left handed but in the tape was writing with his right) and then the CIA conveniently disposed of his body so that nobody (but the CIA) can verify if it was actually him or determine how long he has actually been dead....

It's all so...convenient.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

[SNIP]

Read the OP

Obama is scheduled to make some type of major announcement at 10:30 PM EST.

Dont worry, uncuuncu answered, so the announcements already been made 10:30pm Sunday, not Monday.
edit on 2.5.11 by iamaperson because: uncuuncu answered

edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed nested quote

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join