It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Remember this?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSecretAgent

Is well spread information that Bin laden had kidney and liver failure since 2000, without a kidney transplant he could not have been in hiding and surviving for so long.

But that part of the story of his life was never propagandized because his image of a 9/11 killer and masterminded would not have been strong.

edit on 2-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gtfotu
The awkward moment when all governments receive a video from Osama saying, "I'm alive, bitches!"

Kind of like Tupac.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Well, we know the only photo released by the media is fake and to be honest, that twitter sounded manufactured to me... I'm remaining very skeptical of this whole thing until we hear more or see more. I want to see photos (surely someone had a camera before they dumped his body in the ocean) hear more accounts and hear the DNA evidence. Even then, I'm not sure I'll believe it.

I'm remaining open minded, yet skeptical.
edit on 5/2/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This could actually prove that he's dead, but it's most probably spam

www.facebook.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I heard it was a kill order, from cnn. Why wouldn't they want to talk (interrogate) to him? I have a feeling he is sharing a room with Lee Harvey some where on the other side.

link   

Originally posted by gtfotu
www.youtube.com...

Remember this?

Hey I'm going to help you out and embed it because this is a must watch

link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

With this guy sending tweets out during the raid, it puts holes in the official story. How can they verify DNA and bury him at sea if this all happened last night?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Its tools like you, that make weeding through the garbage on the internet time consuming! Just because your wind up mind says he is dead, does not mean that it is true!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent
reply to post by YouCannotBeSirius

I do hope that's not the same photo thats been banded around here for the last 90 odd pages.

But sure enough it is

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
well there is no way I can catch up on 96 pages
so if this has been posted please forgive

best evidence yet of a photo shop
job on Osama's image.

Mod Edit: Warning - Graphic Image - Not for sensitive readers
www.geenstijl.nl...

edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I also cant help thinking that the postponement of the Royal honeymoon could be linked to this.

I mean, if this release was pre planned then the threat of a retaliation is obviously gonna be high and the last thing you would want is members of the royal family in some distant country when the SHTF..

makes me think that TPTB may well be lining us up for another false flag.

Massive love to you all

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

With this guy sending tweets out during the raid, it puts holes in the official story. How can they verify DNA and bury him at sea if this all happened last night?

I thought they had not yet verified his DNA. How long does it usually take by the way? And burying him at sea wouldn't take long, they probably didn't invite anyone you see, just chucked him out of a helicopter somewhere over a sea (they hope).

link   
reply to post by marg6043

I think most people knew about his kidney problems. But who's to say he never got a transplant. He was wealthy enough to buy his way into pakistan and you don't need to be in a hospital to have a transplant. You bring the hospital to you. Just a thought....

link   
FuturePeace said this somewhere in the thread (I just happened to see someone else quote them):

why the hasty burial at sea though

They would have buried him quickly because Islamic burial practices say that a body must be buried within 24 hours of death. Since it probably would have taken awhile to find a country willing to have OBL buried there, and that the US didn't want his burial place to become a shrine, they elected to bury him at sea.

I apologize if this is answered earlier. I've just seen a lot of people ask this today.

link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

that image is old (2009) and you can see the brown skin and whiter skin seperating the two. if you start at the top of the nose you see osama from over nose to under eyes then into hairline then the image meshes at the blood

edit on 2-5-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
OMG they actually killed off good ol timmy boy.....

And people are still willing to believe he was behind 9/11

this world is completely off it's rocker....

Lest we forget......

So we have not figured it out yet have we.....you could not go into Iraq if he was dead....

Well low and behold....how nice...build him a mansion tell him he will live in luxury...and tell him that Al Qaeda will be working on his behalf to justify all the killing of innocents in the name of pipeline and oil protection for Israel.

HAVE WE NOT HEARD OF STANDARD OIL

hmmmmm do people not know of the ROTHCHILDS......I always thought people on ATS have some form of sense about them....but it is apparant that people will actually think that this is a good thing done and this will lead to the End of Al Qaeda what a American-Israeli farce........

Is it important for people to know what really going on...not at all.....i have for years been Waking people....but i have also been telling them there is a time for it to become important....does it matter at this point in time if people know what is really going on....NOPE

the time will come soon though...as we see goverment after goverment collapse and we watch the ebb and flow of Nations and the alliances being formed and then you watch for the puppet leaders that will be put in place.....

As we see more and more Natural disaster happen and we see the further collapse of the global economy and as there are more and more controls being placed upon the common man..

Just Watch......and you will learn that the world is under going a global change and there will be a time to step up to the plate.....All the 9-5ers of the world who think that the purpose is to be a good little slave and provide for the controllers so that that only 1% of the uber rich who have no use for the pions of the Earth can live their birth given ways.....

LMFAO.....Anyone who thinks that Osama was not a CIA pointman really needs to have a wakeup call.....this is a conspiracy site ......and this has been one to the worlds largest conspiracies ....and it is not over yet....The conspiracy will braoden from this point as we find out who has been protecting good ol Timmy.

Cheers all and have a brilliant day.

edit on 073131p://f48Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Where's the evidence? I want to see Osama Bin Laden's body before I believe any of this crap. I heard a rumor they decided to bury his body at sea. Oh how convenient.

If this keeps moving forward without evidence, and they paint anyone who denies the death claim as a nutjob then I want to be beamed off this planet. It's scary how many people are mindless sheep.

edit on 2-5-2011 by L00kingGlass because: Grammar

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well there is no way I can catch up on 96 pages
so if this has been posted please forgive

best evidence yet of a photo shop
job on Osama's image.

www.geenstijl.nl...

Yeah, thats the problem on this thread, people cannot read 96 pages (which is why there should be a note on the first one, I think). So yeah, everyone posts this same thing over and over again. It has already been admitted to be fake on the news, why still go over it?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Ok , just checking to see if I have my facts here right............ so, Osama was killed by the CIA posing as Navy seals whom stormed a secretly built mansion by swimming though the desert .Obama gave the order to do this yesterday ,and the operation was carried out a week ago.The body of the very dead Osama seems to have accentually fallen off the navy vessel and into the ocean. So , a personal friend of every american president since Carter has died . Time to celebrate now. I'm just slightly confused)

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join