It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I think that if the report is true -and I think it is then Bin Laden was
shot dead in Pakistan and that's it.

How they did it and all the other 'grey' stuff is just candy for the
tourists here.
The way our intelligence and armed forces do their thing can sometimes
be mystifying to most of us.

We don't man the walls, we don't have to think of ways of protecting our
own... we can just throw negative remarks from here in the cheap-seats.
There are things that we will never know... just enjoy the life that's provided.

link   
reply to post by YouCannotBeSirius

I do hope that's not the same photo thats been banded around here for the last 90 odd pages.

link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

The evidence is stacked up high that we have been visited but i guess they got bored.

link   
Mike Rivero on Whatreallyhappened.com has put a nice comparison showing how the images released in the Pakistani media are obvious fakes.

Either way I am glad he is gone, media death or a real one but everyone knows it won't end there. Now Team America has to go around the world rounding up would be Al-CIAda retaliators, same isht different day.

But what made me laugh was at how they are not even trying to make a decent story of it anymore so we are supposed to:

1. Believe a fake picture and news release
2. Accept that any evidence was complete vaporised
3. His body is burried at sea, deep in the ocean

Awesome, just like the 9/11 evidence not being available, so is the supposide guy who perpetrated the whole affair.

Rest in Pieces, lots of them

link   

Originally posted by FuturePeace

sorry couldnt help my self. not sure why the hasty burial at sea though??

LOL. Thanks for the laugh! So the LFBC being released was just mis-direction so we wouldn't notice the "kill Osama" operation unfolding...

LOL

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent
reply to post by blupblup

Yes. Although In more general terms as well. Referring to my own personal opinion of how I would react to if I had a family member involved in something like the 9/11 event.

Ah ok... see I didn't think there was any proof or anything linking him to the 9/11 attacks?

Oh well... I guess we don't need any evidence, the government and media said it's true so it must be.... just like with this story really... and all the other propaganda we are fed constantly.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I highly doubt Pakistan would have NOT found him if he actually were hiding in the military city [I mean the whole city is made for the military - academies, training schools, etc.] Do you think Pakistan would have kept him hiding? Pakistan is sick of being harassed and nagged about being a terrorist country. If he actually were there, Pakistan would have already caught him since it's such a military filled city and have had him turned in so as to remove the seal of being a terrorist nation.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I hope they checkd his pockets maybe he has the birth certifacate
but seriously how much visable tissue damnage is the from a dacade of nitrogen cryo anyway

edit on 2-5-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
The massive hurdle for this to be a conspiracy is Bin Ladens associates. If this isn't the truth they're not going to cover for Uncle Sam

Not necessarily. This is hypothetical, but-

What if it was a "double" that was killed?
Could it not be possible that Osama knew they were getting close and purposely had an impersonator in that location at that time, just so that maybe people will stop looking?

Excluding DNA** because-
Do we actually even know that they had the correct DNA in the first place, so that they actually have an accurate original to compare to?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Photos, DNA results. I imagine that would be about all they could release. They're not going to put up photos of those involved. Otherwise you wouldn't have a black ops unit.

IF it was a HUGE cover up, then america and possibly Britain (my govt) have had a hand in the biggest master conspiracy for the last decade.

And have successfully deceived every other govt on the planet.
edit on 2/5/2011 by ATSecretAgent because: (no reason given)

And conned millions of muslims in supporting a non existant organisation with a non existant leader resulting in genuine anti western behaviour. Not only the biggest cover up but the most stupid ever invented. Since we have all witnessed the increasing number of anti western pro bin laden people over the years, those within the conspiracy have to be astonishingly arrogant to keep the story going for as long as they did.....unless they are as stubborn as folks here on ATS!

OR : every muslim jumping up and down with anti US placards is really a CIA operative.

OR this is all part of NWO in order to provoke terrorists from pakistan/afghan border using acquired pakistan nukes to kill millions of westerners (de- population ) and the resulting reprisal attacks by the west wiping out all muslim countries (de-population). With the vast majority of China's consumers all nuked their markets will collapse and starvation follow (de-population) and the Dollar will reign supreme for the elite emerging from their bunkers.

OR : its all a load of b...... and ironically enough things are what they seem with a hefty dose of human stupidity, arrogance, self interest and greed in the decision making processes (and implementation) making the naive amongst us believe there is a conspiracy.

Yes I use the word naive directed at those with an incessant need to see conspiracies everywhere as an explanation and fail to recognise normal human frailties.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
A guy in Pakistan was on twitter the whole time during the raid. So the raid was yesterday and not last week.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

haha yes lets make it a robot double bin laden that will keep the conspiracy together

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Well now he's "dead" its time to make the world hate the new OBL, Julian Assange....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The awkward moment when all governments receive a video from Osama saying, "I'm alive, bitches!"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

BOOM.. Thats a post.

Like I mentioned earlier. No one believes what the govt and alpha agencies publicly say, yet in one article I was directed to, they take the word of a CIA man stating in 2010 that there has been no info regarding OBL since the early 2000's and they use this to claim "conspiracy" and that he died AAAAGES ago or is in cahoots.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by yeti101
The massive hurdle for this to be a conspiracy is Bin Ladens associates. If this isn't the truth they're not going to cover for Uncle Sam

Not necessarily. This is hypothetical, but-

What if it was a "double" that was killed?
Could it not be possible that Osama knew they were getting close and purposely had an impersonator in that location at that time, just so that maybe people will stop looking?

This is an interesting theory, however, do you really think Obama and friends would let it go this far if they weren't emphatically certain that they had collected the right man? Lol what I mean is, why go through all the hubaloo and possibility of being forever discredited?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarylHamblett
damn, Osama owes me 50$

Be careful... apparently there are penalties for financing terrorists.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by daptodave

What about playing poker...? lol

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

The whole bin laden story is so fake that is going to become the conspiracy of the century.

Absolutely.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
True or not one thing that is clear is in the upcoming days violence and terrorist attacks will spike, so when you look at it in that light it wouldn't make sense for the US government to lie and set up themselves for war.

Maybe that's what the FEMA camps are for and all the food storage. With the CIA having intelligence from near the end of last year retaliation would be anticipated and it just might be that we are about to witness WW3.

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join