It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The Navy Seals showed that no one is safe when they piss off the US. When the Neavy Seals are called in on you, you're done.

link   
WE ARE BEING LIED TO!!! This is the most obvious cover-up I have ever witnessed! The people of this country need to wake up before the PTB stages another attack on us. It's time people!!!!

link   

Originally posted by iamaperson

Originally posted by Kram09
Can people please just post the link to those grusome pictures rather than embedding them in the thread?

Please?

I reckon just stop posting that picture--everyone knows its fake, even the media agrees. There is no point in publicizing it anymore, if you need to know about it, read a few pages back (warning-quite a few), or just watch the news or google it.

If the media agrees than someone please explain the below links.

The Morning Journal
Boston Herald

These are just a couple of clueless newspapers, there are many more.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
So the "death" photo is the exact same as the old photograph? What did he die in the exact same position? As if his beard wouldn't have gotten whiter (it actually looks darker). And what's that cotton behind his head? Did his turbin get blown into cotton?

I know this is no laughing matter, but the cotton comment made me LOL

Seriously though is this the photo they released as evidence or is everyone just assuming this is the official photo?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Very lazy journalism......

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent

Originally posted by iamaperson

reply to post by iamaperson

Should someone change the title to "Warning... many links to fake pictures of Osama in here"

Could work actually

Really? Not a lot of reading before posting going on in here today lol

I would hope people at least read the title (but I guess you wouldn't know if the picture your about to post is the one proven to be fake, so better make sure...)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I noticed they keep saying on CNN....of course,
that he was the mastermind of the 911 terrorist attacks. One of the stupid blond women on there said that numerous times. I also remember that was never confirmed and wasn't even on the FBI site as for as long as I remember. Why all of the sudden are they saying this? Because he can't say anything to defend himself in court? Hell, I am no Muslim and I really don't care, but ....I personally have no proof the guy did anything.

I may be treading on some sacred American thought processes here but...I have only the story from the MSM news on this guy and I couldn't be any more frustrated with their BLATANT lies.....and just constantly. I think I would be able to trust a thief with my wallet before I could trust the MSM. That much evidence I have gathered for myself. Think about it people, doesn't it usually take BOTH sides of a story to get the truth? That's why we have courts. Are we as Americans still just as ignorant as always, to blindly believe in CNN and MSNBC and FOX, who tell obvious lies to us every day. We yell at the TV when they lie and are never heard...it's always just one side of the story...THEIRS! Then to seal the deal they play on our fears and keep reminding us of the death of our loved ones on 911 to get us so enraged so that we will HAVE TO, indeed...want to believe their side of the story. I personally don't believe one damn word they have told me about 911 or Osama or any of this mess.

I think they are just incessantly playing on our fears and hopes and dream's and taking them to extreme highs and lows (emotions) to immensely confuse us. Psychologically speaking, confused people are easier to lie to because they are always looking for a way to find truth and order in their thought processes.....so it makes it easier to just accept the lie. Sometimes to a confused person...a lie is better than suffering from the mental anguish of not having the truth. BTW, who is that bald man with the stupid glasses on on CNN anyway? The one that looks like an egg with glasses painted on? He seems to be the biggest most annoying liar of them all. I remember not that long ago that it was a rule infraction for the news casters to form an opinion on the news, they were just supposed to deliver the news. Now that's all we have is newscasters who seem to be as cluless (yet somehow sure of themselves) as the very sheep they preach to. The bald guy makes it too obvious that he is placed there to install propaganda into the minds off the sheeple. He get's too passionate about what he does and having that much of an opinion, as a news caster, is a red flag that there is propaganda trying to be shoved down your throat. He is way to "one-sided" with his views and to passionate to deliver his own opinions. Not a good attribute in someone who is supposed to just sit there and deliver the information happening in the world. Who do these people think they are in CNN and MSNBC and FOX to think that we give a damn what their personal opinions are?

The way I see it........ they need to STFU and deliver the news and keep their own formed ideas to themselves and stop trying to bully people with their peer pressure. If the bald guy from CNN ever reads this, a message to you......"you have to be popular, to be a jock and to form an opinion that people want to listen to and believe. You are a nerd. Everytime I see you on CNN, I want to so give you a wedgie."

So just STFU and do your job...that goes for all of you beautiful women on CNN as well, you're beauty only takes you so far in life, it doesn't make you a smart person that people actually believe when you give your opinion. You are only there anyway because you're hot. All of you beautiful women on CNN and MSNBC shut you mouths too and deliver the news and just look pretty. No one REALLY wants to hear you anyway. I personally just turn the volume down when the pretty women on the news speak and envision them talking dirty to me. Yeah, it's pathetic, but it works! Every single time.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by my3911
WE ARE BEING LIED TO!!! This is the most obvious cover-up I have ever witnessed! The people of this country need to wake up before the PTB stages another attack on us. It's time people!!!!

So right now it's a little after 6am US Central. I was having my cup of coffee. First thing Monday morning. About 530am I had put my radio on, and was listening to all this stuff about all the PTB koolaid suckers around the Capital, waiving their flags, and, "Everyone is smiling". My coffee was coming up, upon that'un. See it's just that, if only stand down orders weren't given on 9-11-01, much less FBI Agents being ignored in the times prior to, and suspicious airline pilot school instructors as well, ..... (etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.....)

So anyhoo, for some reason, though, the MSM has me feeling all jittery with renewed happy excitement toward the heroic timing of my President. Now, ---- I just can't wait to go racing to the voting booths next Presidential election.

(But maybe for Ron Paul, this time, I think. Even though, I'm on the fiscal uber far Left.....)

link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by filosophia
So the "death" photo is the exact same as the old photograph? What did he die in the exact same position? As if his beard wouldn't have gotten whiter (it actually looks darker). And what's that cotton behind his head? Did his turbin get blown into cotton?

I know this is no laughing matter, but the cotton comment made me LOL

Seriously though is this the photo they released as evidence or is everyone just assuming this is the official photo?

Read back a few pages, or a lot of pages.. it is fake. proven to be fake and any journalists using this photo are guilty of lazy as$ journalism.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I think if my son had killed thousands of innocents, I would disowned him long ago.

Are you talking about 9/11?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
CNN stated a few seconds ago that DNA tests are underway and have not quite been completed yet. Then they say his body has already been dumped at sea following all Islamic traditions...

I don't even know where to start

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I want to know who owned the mansion Osama was supposedly killed in, and if the owner had any ties to the Pakistani government.
My Muslim employees are very somber and quiet today. Interestingly none seem to be rejoicing that Osama is dead. I can't wait to discuss this with them and get their views on the matter.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m

Originally posted by my3911

So right now it's a little after 6am US Central. I was having my cup of coffee. First thing Monday morning. About 530am I had put my radio on, and was listening to all this stuff about all the PTB koolaid suckers around the Capital, waiving their flags, and, "Everyone is smiling". My coffee was coming up, upon that'un. See it's just that, if only stand down orders weren't given on 9-11-01, much less FBI Agents being ignored in the times prior to, and suspicious airline pilot school instructors as well, ..... (etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.....)

So anyhoo, for some reason, though, the MSM has me feeling all jittery with renewed happy excitement toward the heroic timing of my President. Now, ---- I just can't wait to go racing to the voting booths next Presidential election.

(But maybe for Ron Paul, this time, I think. Even though, I'm on the fiscal uber far Left.....)

All I know is my nervous rash is coming out because I'm so pissed off that the government thinks we're stupid enough to accept this BS! Time to chill and watch or listen to something positive. Good luck to you all, because the !@#$% is about to hit the fan!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by uncuuncu
CNN stated a few seconds ago that DNA tests are underway and have not quite been completed yet. Then they say his body has already been dumped at sea following all Islamic traditions...

I don't even know where to start

Well, you don't need the body for DNA tests. Would be very interesting though if the DNA tests show that this isn't osama bin laden, and even more interesting if they decide to actually publicize it (which would be the right thing to do).

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

"Well the American public have proven to the world that they are by far the sharpest knives in the drawer.
Just wait until 2012 they will amaze you. They will elect a idiot and then call him a idiot a moment after like it wasn't their fault."

As an American, I am afraid you are totally -correct-, Spy66.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Yes. Although In more general terms as well. Referring to my own personal opinion of how I would react to if I had a family member involved in something like the 9/11 event.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Do y'all think if they'll ever release a picture or something of the actualy body ??? I mean I believe the news are true this time concenring Bin Laden's death but on the other hand, we don't have no proof ?!?!?!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
I want to know who owned the mansion Osama was supposedly killed in, and if the owner had any ties to the Pakistani government.
My Muslim employees are very somber and quiet today. Interestingly none seem to be rejoicing that Osama is dead. I can't wait to discuss this with them and get their views on the matter.

I'm not Muslim and I'm not rejoicing (although I'm not American either). Why should they be rejoicing over someones death? By the way, I doubt that you have got extremist Muslims there who would support Osama
(or do you?)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
reply to post by spy66

"Well the American public have proven to the world that they are by far the sharpest knives in the drawer.
Just wait until 2012 they will amaze you. They will elect a idiot and then call him a idiot a moment after like it wasn't their fault."

As an American, I am afraid you are totally -correct-, Spy66.

ROFLing my head off...Im not american but I'm sure that can't be representative of the majority???

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
So they let everyone know it IS him, before these tests verified it was/wasn't. Just so that if its not they can still say it is anyway. Nice Scapegoat there so they can have something to fall back onto, this gets more ridiculous by the hour.

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join