It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by ATSecretAgent

Is well spread information that Bin laden had kidney and liver failure since 2000, without a kidney transplant he could not have been in hiding and surviving for so long.

But that part of the story of his life was never propagandized because his image of a 9/11 killer and masterminded would not have been strong.

edit on 2-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

Who's to say he didn't just "die" and the Red White and Blue was called in to shoot and take the body. It could have been an agreement, seeing the location of his compound.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSecretAgent

Yes that is right, but his liver failure was also a result of the kidney failure, while a multiple transplant is not unheard for Is very difficult to hide, specially for a figure like Bin laden, eventually somebody will talk for the right amount of money.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Ok , just checking to see if I have my facts here right............ so, Osama was killed by the CIA posing as Navy seals whom stormed a secretly built mansion by swimming though the desert .Obama gave the order to do this yesterday ,and the operation was carried out a week ago.The body of the very dead Osama seems to have accentually fallen off the navy vessel and into the ocean. So , a personal friend of every american president since Carter has died . Time to celebrate now. I'm just slightly confused)

link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Ok , just checking to see if I have my facts here right............ so, Osama was killed by the CIA posing as Navy seals whom stormed a secretly built mansion by swimming though the desert .Obama gave the order to do this yesterday ,and the operation was carried out a week ago.The body of the very dead Osama seems to have accentually fallen off the navy vessel and into the ocean. So , a personal friend of every american president since Carter has died . Time to celebrate now. I'm just slightly confused)

I still don't quite get the thing about this happening a week ago, links anyone? I thought it happened yesterday. I also don't know how they would have accidentally dropped him-pretty sure it was deliberate whatever the cause.

link   
They didn't bury 'him' at sea, because 'he' has been dead for years. Unless you mean by 'him' you mean the idea that they did. Were also led to believe the compound was stormed and burnt to the ground (shown on al jazeera news ablaze), yet the daytime pics show it untouched and up for the property market.

Come on folks, don't buy into the lies.

link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

That could be a possibility, but depending on the damage of his kidneys and liver still will need a lot of medical care to survive without a transplant this long.

edit on 2-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by plube

Was kinda enjoying what you were saying, till you started talking about israel.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by harasyak
This is an interesting theory, however, do you really think Obama and friends would let it go this far if they weren't emphatically certain that they had collected the right man? Lol what I mean is, why go through all the hubaloo and possibility of being forever discredited?

That's why I made sure to use the word 'hypothetical.'

I didn't say I believed that was true.
It was just an opposing possibility to the statement that I quoted.

link   
reply to post by gtfotu

Looks real to me, could be a fake. Either way, I actually believe he has been killed. Im positive the CIA/Navy Seals have evidence and will soon release it, they wouldn't be top notch if that wasn't one of their top priorities.I understand why some may be skeptical, but after you spend time on ATS that's what it does to you. You question everything you hear, sometimes for good reason. In the end though, not everything is a lie/conspiracy. We got him, he's dead. Just one more soul that spilled blood out of hatred, that met their fate. Karma exists as a natural process in life.

link   

Originally posted by RUDDD
They didn't bury 'him' at sea, because 'he' has been dead for years. Unless you mean by 'him' you mean the idea that they did. Were also led to believe the compound was stormed and burnt to the ground (shown on al jazeera news ablaze), yet the daytime pics show it untouched and up for the property market.

Come on folks, don't buy into the lies.

Compound was not on fire, a helicopter failed and was destroyed.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
""Osama bin Laden was Buried at sea""...??

What are they trying to hide or sneak through in Congress, etc. while they have their corrupt Main Stream Media fill every possible outlet, constantly inundating us every few minutes with this Aesop's Fable!

Something very large is at play and they were forced to play this card, this grand prestige, to ride cover.

It would be almost laughable... if you didn't have this feeling that you just got punched in the gut.

[""Every great magic trick consists of three parts or acts. The first part is called "The Pledge". The magician shows you something ordinary: a deck of cards, a bird or a man (Osama). He shows you this object. Perhaps he asks you to inspect it to see if it is indeed real, unaltered, normal. But of course... it probably isn't. The second act is called "The Turn". The magician takes the ordinary man and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled. But you wouldn't clap yet. Because making someone disappear isn't enough; you have to bring him back. That's why every magic trick has a third act, the hardest part, the part we call "The Prestige""] [TP]

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oxize
Didnt he died in 2001 by an bad lung disease?

The photo which is showed everywhere, was already on awip.com for 1 year. Something smells here.

www.a-w-i-p.com...[e ditby]edit on 2-5-2011 by Oxize because: (no reason given)

That photo is a photoshop job, and you can tell with the higher resolution versions.. it was created for a spoof news site, which I forget the name of now.. but I do have a feeling that photo is going to be circulating heavily now .. friends of mine have already been posting it on facebook as his current death photo .. I do believe he's dead, I don't know that he died yesterday
but I do believe he's dead.. though that photo is certainly not legit.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
"Bin Laden is dead" Facebook page
Mod Edit: Warning - Graphic Image - Not for sensitive readers
www.facebook.com...

post here to awake some people, if you like
edit on 2-5-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by iamaperson

I still don't quite get the thing about this happening a week ago, links anyone?

That's something I've always found interesting about the OBL search/story/what have you. There are always those that say that some website/newspaper reported earlier that he had died or whatever but I've never seen a link produced or the web page has been taken down.

ETA: Look at that. Someoen posted something under me.

edit on 2/5/2011 by octotom because: Added sentence.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Osama has been dead for 8 years!

If you believe the TV you should slap yourself!

www.tinyurl.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD

Read up on facts my friend. The compound was NOT burned to the ground. A Black Hawk helicopter had an engine malfunction and had to land inside the compound. The Seals had to take it out before they left, obviously. You dont leave that technology behind. Strap some C4 to it, and get out. That's what they did. So no, they didn't burn the compound to the ground. They blew up the helicopter.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
US economic system may be dumb but THANK YOU US ...for finally blowing osama's arse

link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
Hey, I'm honestly surprised that Bin Laden is (was) a real guy, let alone a dead guy.

yes i have to agree with u there...although i'm not suprised that they would make the claim they have killed him..in order to get support for up coming elections..and maintain his job..what better claim could they make..lol

link   
reply to post by kneverr

slight of hand... while one hand captures your attention, the other pulls out a glock and baam... your dead.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Just be patience, the evidence is coming we just found out from the media he got raided like 8-9 hours ago, hold your horses, youll get your evidence, until then you will have to settle for all the fake photos and meltdowns from ADD sufferers.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join