It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I am more interested in how they managed to get DNA results so fast. These things usually take weeks or months and I would imagine longer than that in somewhere like Pakistan.

I am sure Osama is dead but he wasn't killed yesterday.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
There is no such Islamic tradition of burying people at sea. This is utter nonsense.

And those pics are fake, the Daily Mail took them down themselves.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AzumiRM

I cannot agree more. His head has been photoshopped onto a separate image, notice how the bottom of the his face is slightly more blurry than the top? You'd think they could do a better job than that! I could have thrown that BS together in a couple of hours. Not to mention this whole burial at sea business. The whole thing stinks to high heaven, I can't believe people are actually buying this crap.

Thanks for posting this Azumi, nice catch

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I don't see any evidence on those articles you linked. And if Bin Laden really had died years ago, wouldn't there have been proof of this?

And we have proof of his death now?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I have, like many of you all, heard that Bin Laden died several years ago. It is possible, but it is also possible that he used some of his influence to stage fake funerals or new stories about his death.

Having people think or assume you are dead would carry many benefits for the worlds most wanted person!

I know if I was hiding and had nearly unlimited resources I would definitely be sure people were thinking of me in the past tense every chance I got. This doesn't mean he wasn't really killed either, though.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by little_green_man
There is no such Islamic tradition of burying people at sea. This is utter nonsense.

Are you Islamic?

en.wikipedia.org...

Exceptions The sacred texts of Islam prefer burial on land so deep that its smell does not come out and the beasts of prey do not dig it out. However, if a person dies at sea, and it is not possible to bring the body back to land before decay, burial at sea is allowed. A weight is tied to the feet of the body, and the body is lowered into the water. This would preferably occur in an area where the remains are not immediately eaten by scavengers. Also, if it is feared that an enemy may dig up the grave and exhume the body, it is also allowed to bury the deceased at sea to avoid mutilation.[20]

edit on 2-5-2011 by moogins because: (no reason given)

Also, if it is feared that an enemy may dig up the grave and exhume the body, it is also allowed to bury the deceased at sea to avoid mutilation.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by naibliss

it never said they got results, it said they got samples.

but obviously we'll never hear about these "samples" ever agan. The world will just forget

link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.

Originally posted by Hot_Wings
So lets recap…

Osama Bin Laden was hiding away in a “Mansion” it was called and it took us ten years to find him? We stormed his house and killed him at point blank range with a single bullet to the head instead of taking him alive or even wounded it seems. No Americans were injured or killed, but the compound is burning out of control due to a helicopter crash. We bury Bin Laden’s body at sea supposedly the same night that we kill him when he was apparently killed inside a house. The same day that we kill him we identify his body with DNA evidence, I guess before or after the fire that burned down the house?

Is there anyone reading this that still believes all this happened? If so let me continue..
You know where he is but you storm the place and shoot him in the head instead of surrounding it and capturing him.

You bury him at sea even though that is no reason to do that whatsoever.

No one was killed or injured and yet there is a fiery helicopter crash that burned down the entire mansion complex.

You get DNA confirmation that he is who you say he is and then dump the body where no one will ever find it again before having anything independently confirmed by anyone.

Bin laden has a large family and yet you admit custody of body and yet deny family funeral to the same people that you gave special permission on 911 to be the only ones to fly out of the country for fear of their safety?

You say you had been told in August that you had a lead on him and yet you have to storm his compound to get him even though he has to have many doctor visits a month to fix kidney dialysis problems?

The compund is burning out of control and yet there is suposedly many bodies i guess till in there and no one will be able to proove anything of what you say is true whatsoever.

you wait until sunday night at midnight to let all these lies out to the public.

Should I go on?

Star for ya....all good and logical questions.
None of the stories floating around from the MSM are making any sense...then again...that just might be
the whole point of this exercise....

By confusing the world public in general, it will cause major disagreement and separation in what really did happen,
and by doing so...questions, like this post bring forward will be basically kicked aside in frustration. When the "appropriate" time has passed...TPTB will release some kind of information that will still be questionable...but make sense to some. The process will start over....divide and conquer....until eventually more people will stand behind the
FAKE reasoning and most will quit questioning...when that happens....well folks...you know the rest, eh?

I for one, will never quit questioning....

en.wikiquote.org...

The aide said that guys like me were "in what we call the reality-based community," which he defined as people who "believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality." I nodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off. "That's not the way the world really works anymore." He continued "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors ... and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

Thanks for sharing the quote with me...that was basically how I am seeing things with this government go down....and he is right...we do create our own reality....unfortunately...most people haven't learned how to do that yet, because if enough people could....we would be one step ahead of TPTB instead of them calling those of us that know what they are up to, fools.

How many times will man have to "crap can" the world they live in, completely starting from zero again... before they realize what they are doing? Somehow, I feel that question has been asked countless times in the distant past just as I am asking today.

link   
You people who are denying this are idiots, go and tell your brave soldiers who risked life and limb to kill the scumbag that they didnt kill him, he was a fake, and he acctually died in 2001, they will probably look at you with disbalief, your government might be corrupt, but your military is just like you and me so stop being idiots, ive looked at the image they released and it looks very real, lots of military photos are blurry, they arent gonna be carrying a DSLR in a combat zone are they? your morons

and by the way, you dont cut the head off the snake without reprisals

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by moogins

Are you Islamic?

I'm a muslim. While I'm pretty sure Osama bin Laden is dead, and I'm delighted that he's dead; I just wanted to say that this Islamic-tradition-of-burial-at-sea thing is nonsense. You only bury people at sea if they die at sea.

Edit: And I see you've posted wikipedia links. Those are very extreme circumstances where you might decide to bury someone at sea and it is something that is virtually never done, but it is by no means a tradition.
edit on 2-5-2011 by little_green_man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
First the announcement he was born in the U.S. then an announcement he killed Osama.. something seems fishy.. I thought Osama died long ago

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Yeah the picture looks so real.... images.4chan.org...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Benazir Bhutto said something along the same lines of Osama being killed long ago before she was assasinated within a few days of this interview.

So far:

- Osama was killed in Abbotabad (near Islamabad) which has one of the largest PAK millitary base and huge army presence.

- Osama was than asked if he wants to surrender or die, Osama replied he wanted to become a martyr and the special forces shot him and flew him all the way down to Karachi to give him an islamic burial at sea (basically no one knows where).

Now even a 5 year old knows the above two points is a loda BULLSHEEEET.

Did the US ask Saddam if he wanted to become a martyr or get arrested? They handed Saddam to the shias and the shias hung him accordingly.

This is just Obama scoring points before elections, first with his birth certificate and now with Osama's death certificate.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by KoiLahood
reply to post by Itop1

Yeah the picture looks so real.... images.4chan.org...

not clicking that.

But thats the place where they are also discussing this same topic.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

its not the fact that it looks blurry its the fact that the bottom half of the face looks identical to another photo of him, and i dont just mean features.

If you look at the picture it is obviously shopped, only an idiot would belive this picture was real.....yeah i thought his beard was more gray than that these days?

I rest my case

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I don't believe this for a second.... and also they buried him at sea... so quickly?

Yeah right.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by moogins

Are you Islamic?

I'm a muslim. While I'm pretty sure Osama bin Laden is dead, and I'm delighted that he's dead; I just wanted to say that this Islamic-tradition-of-burial-at-sea thing is nonsense. You only bury people at sea if they die at sea.

Edit: And I see you've posted wikipedia links. Those are very extreme circumstances where you might decide to bury someone at sea and it is something that is virtually never done, but it is by no means a tradition.
edit on 2-5-2011 by little_green_man because: (no reason given)

It is also to stop "mutilation" that is also part of the Islamic Burial EXCEPTIONS. not just dying at sea. You didn't read the whole quote.

Do you want a shrine and pilgrimages to his burial spot? Like Lennon? or perhaps people going over to piss on it and risk confrontation sparking?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Awesome news. Well done.

Maybe now some of the people I knew at the WTC will rest in peace.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
You people who don't believe he is dead are really some piece of work..If they brought you his head and shoved it in your face and had every one of his family members confirm he was in fact dead you would still deny it...you are probably the same people who say Hitlers never killed himself and lived out his life in Argentina..Pathetic.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Those idiots chanting USA! USA! outside the white house should read-up that it was Pakistani Forces who put this memo out that they 'allegedly' shot him. US forces haven't been close to capturing him since 2004, think of all those billions pumped into Afghanistan finding this guy. The infastructure America destroyed and the lives on both sides lost.
If these Americans want to celebrate that and call it 'progression' then I think i'll remain the 'crazy one' and at least show some self-respect for myself and fellow being.

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join