It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

They buried him at sea??? Conspiracy anyone??? It just gets better. Dont tptb know that Osama was killed years ago and the people know it now they dont bring the body. Now he goes down in history just like hitler

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by vagabondrobb

This image really seems to be a problem, is there anyway someone could post this into the first post, that way maybe people understand the situation straight the way. BTW the mods have asked to stop posting the picture. It is an old fake, being circulated around in the media, I believe it has been officially proven false by the authorities.

link   
damn, Osama owes me 50$

link   
I expect either way that the US govt will release their proof in the very near future. Once that happens, I guarantee there will be screams of "Lies...Conspiracy...faked...!"

Just no pleasing some people.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
British Army Rumour Service poll results on the death of Bin Laden:

53.03% - Won’t affect global terrorism at all

31.82% - TS is about to HTF big time

12.12% - Will have a negative effect on global terrorist activities

3.03% - We’ve now won the war on terror! Whoopee!

Now are we Brits being pessimists or realists? I know what I think.

link   

Originally posted by RUDDD
Even if they didn't have a photographer/videographer at the time the storming of the compound took place (something I highly doubt as they like to look over the mission for recon afterwards), they still had 24hours to take a picture. ANY picture. Of the body.

I think they said they did take photographs, I mean, they cannot come back without proof. Isn't it some sort of a requirement that they film their missions? Regardless, if they don't provide us with it, maybe Wikileaks will

link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Possible news?

1) If its good news, Obama will take credit
2) If its bad news, Obama will blame somebody
3) Alien disclosure
4) Resignation (HIS WE HOPE)
5) Executive orders/Martial law
6) Obama will talk about the amazing economic recovery of America, (by his leadership)
7) Obama will read telepromptor and spew out whatever lies were written on it.
8) First Lady Michelle was voted most fashionable 2011 and prettiest first lady.

At least ONE of above will happen....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
oh they killed osama? nice timing...where did they get him? in his house in venice? or the one in Malibu?

well just in time...elections coming ^^

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I guess all the Bush haters who love Obama cannot claim that this is real and their Messiah is great because they declared already years ago that Bush killed Osama and hid it.

Hahaha oh the irony.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
WARNING: Graphic image - not for sensitive readers

Osama dead ?
www.image-share.com...

Are you sure?
www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by splittheatom
Why the burial at sea so quickly after he was killed?

So no one could get he's DNA profile to determine the right ID. Besides the CIA.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

link   
pretty confusing to watch americans celebrating the death of OBL. Do the people on the street at ground zero screaming U -S- A really believe this? If so ,then they deserve what they get, a propoganda puppet president. thats right a PPP
and they will be the ones that vote obama back into office. FOOLS

link   

Originally posted by splittheatom
Why the burial at sea so quickly after he was killed?

Apparently because they were honering the Islamic tradition that one should be buried within 24 hours of death. Buried at sea because no country wanted him.

Rubbish. The US respecting another countries traditions is almost as likely as the US invading Iraq because the president was losing sleep at night because of the suffering of its people.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch
reply to post by ugie1028

Possible news?

1) If its good news, Obama will take credit
2) If its bad news, Obama will blame somebody
3) Alien disclosure
4) Resignation (HIS WE HOPE)
5) Executive orders/Martial law
6) Obama will talk about the amazing economic recovery of America, (by his leadership)
7) Obama will read telepromptor and spew out whatever lies were written on it.
8) First Lady Michelle was voted most fashionable 2011 and prettiest first lady.

At least ONE of above will happen....

If one must happen, I think it will be #6, hope that it'll be #1 but it could very well be #2. I don't know what #3's got to do with this, but regardless, Osama must be dead now, the question anyone could have is when he was killed and what happens now.

Oh, just realized you said ONE, yes, I suppose its already happened

edit on 2.5.11 by iamaperson because: realization of the 1

link   
Suspira, I agree it is all too perfect- totally relaxed then drop the bombshell.

Kram09, I can't help feeling concerned about what is going to happen next- definitely time to be more alert.

Didn't they release Saturday that the Royal couple were foregoing a honeymoon and that the Prince was going back to work after the bank holiday? Makes it seem like the powers that be knew what was going on over the remainder of bank holiday weekend.

link   
reply to post by LosLobos

Why is this good news?

They're not going to pull the troops out. They're not going to abolish the Patriot Act.

Where's the good news?

I don't see any.

All I see is the same hyperbole and blind patriotism that accompanied 9/11.

link   
A friend of mine on facebook posted this article:

'Nuclear hellstorm' if Bin Laden caught
www.spacewar.com...
Article was put online April 25

It's a day to be on your toes. And ATS for that matter!
edit on 5/2/2011 by martianmallow because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/2/2011 by martianmallow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Thats is correct. The newspaper that published it in sweden have now changed the story with quotes from the Pakistani news channel representative, that the image is fake and that they have withdrawn the story.

Back to the main story, I don't believe this official story at all that they buried him at sea. I don't think the US would care if he didn't get a burial according to Islam procedure. And I don't think the Muslim world would care either. I think the whole Al Queda / Bin Laden thing is just pure BS. So much evidence and inconsistencies regarding 9/11 that undermine the OS.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
This just out... pictures has been released from Osama's personal Coolpix camera.
Apperantly this was the last thing he saw before taking the hit:

edit on 2/5/11 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

Of course Bush said that. He was ordered to.

True patriots KNOW that it was their own government, not terrorists that perpetrated 9/11.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join