It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

He was a very sick man (assuming he wasn't dead by then) do you think he would have survived this long? They knew where he was and had all those time to kill him. Why now? Something is funny right now.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
ok..last time..promise (gotta admit, its funny!)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cac3f79528da.jpg[/atsimg]

You got me! "Saturn, you're doing a heck of a job."

link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by truthseekerlady77
Alright...LISTEN UP.... Has it been mentioned that there is a the time of death issue? I sure hope so. While waiting for Obama to give his speech, the media was saying that OSAMA was killed 1 week ago and that they were running DNA tests.. Now, before the president spoke, I was thinking to myself, HOW in the world could he have been dead for 1 week and not even ONE rumor had been spread about it .I mean surely someone would have leaked the possibility before 1 week. Surely OBL followers would have had an outcry as someone would have mentioned that OBL was missing or hey there was a fire fight outside osama's hiding place and now they can't find him.

Then the president gets on and says he gave the orders to kill OSAMA tonight. I caught this right away because I was calling BS when they said it's been a week.

There is something VERY wrong with this. WHICH is it, 1 week or tonight? I mean the only likely true outcome could have been it happened 2 days ago..then it would have been more believable.

edit on 1-5-2011 by truthseekerlady77 because: (no reason given)

YES!!

Why aren't people seeing this inconsistency? Some of my friends texted me after the speech and when I brought up the questions I saw here, along with the inconsistency of the date he was killed, they ignored me.

I love my crafty intelligent ATS family!!

I couldn't wait to jump on here and feel welcomed by people who didn't drink the kool-aid tonight.

I read your post, your post got me looking for that video on youtube, Thanks for bringing it up, I thought I caught it too but as soon as I read your post im thinking BINGO!!! i heard it too lol, so Im sure it will be taken down eventually, thats one hell of a mess up.

THANK YOU! I thought I was going nuts because I swore that's what I heard, but my husband thinks I'm too suspicious.

link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

According to that link he authorized the mission last week and Bin Laden was killed today.

The CIA team or JSOCOM team that would have been deployed. (most likely a special detachment direct action team from the CIA Counter terrorism command ) would never be named. It's a classified direct action unit. Do you know the risks those people and their families would be in if Identified. They'd have a whole religion hunting them.
edit on 5/2/2011 by JerryB08 because: Classified

link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
ok..last time..promise (gotta admit, its funny!)

i am lmao over here!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Not for nothing but really May, 1st 2011 and bam they killed Osama.. Just saying the whole number thing people are always talking about three ones. It's may, ten years later... dont know just saying. And yea the eye movement kept looking to the right kinda fishy.

link   
I was already skeptical to begin with, but then they came at me with the whole "they used a woman as a shield and she was killed" line and now you just have to know that it's fishy.

Hope we don't see false flags anywhere in the world.

The celebrations seem kind of un-Christian-like from a heavily Christian nation. Would JC be out on the streets chanting?

link   

Originally posted by enigma91
I hate to be a wet blanket. But I'm just not all that pumped. It's great he's gone. But there isn't much to celebrate...

I'm just not all that pumped. I feel like we have a lot more, bigger, problems than this.

I feel the same way.

I didn't read all 36 pages of this thread, but here's my take anyway...

He's been dead for 10 years. His body has been on ice at some CIA installation, just waiting for the right time.

Why is now the right time? The shadow government wants Obama to be re-elected because he's a good little puppet and a great asset to them, and Bin Laden's death is the perfect catalyst for "domestic terrorist attacks".

Just watch what happens between now and the next election - another 9/11 and Obama steps up like a hero, as Bush did in 2001, ensuring his election win, or possibly he will get credit for averting another 9/11 type attack, ensuring his election win. You'll also see the phrase "domestic terror" and "home-grown terror" much more often now. After all, their plan is falling behind schedule and they need to start disarming the militias.

link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Perhaps it was a couple of hours tonight.

link   

Originally posted by celestialpink

Originally posted by hapablab

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by truthseekerlady77
Alright...LISTEN UP.... Has it been mentioned that there is a the time of death issue? I sure hope so. While waiting for Obama to give his speech, the media was saying that OSAMA was killed 1 week ago and that they were running DNA tests.. Now, before the president spoke, I was thinking to myself, HOW in the world could he have been dead for 1 week and not even ONE rumor had been spread about it .I mean surely someone would have leaked the possibility before 1 week. Surely OBL followers would have had an outcry as someone would have mentioned that OBL was missing or hey there was a fire fight outside osama's hiding place and now they can't find him.

Then the president gets on and says he gave the orders to kill OSAMA tonight. I caught this right away because I was calling BS when they said it's been a week.

There is something VERY wrong with this. WHICH is it, 1 week or tonight? I mean the only likely true outcome could have been it happened 2 days ago..then it would have been more believable.

edit on 1-5-2011 by truthseekerlady77 because: (no reason given)

YES!!

Why aren't people seeing this inconsistency? Some of my friends texted me after the speech and when I brought up the questions I saw here, along with the inconsistency of the date he was killed, they ignored me.

I love my crafty intelligent ATS family!!

I couldn't wait to jump on here and feel welcomed by people who didn't drink the kool-aid tonight.

I read your post, your post got me looking for that video on youtube, Thanks for bringing it up, I thought I caught it too but as soon as I read your post im thinking BINGO!!! i heard it too lol, so Im sure it will be taken down eventually, thats one hell of a mess up.

THANK YOU! I thought I was going nuts because I swore that's what I heard, but my husband thinks I'm too suspicious.

yeah same here, everyone thinks im too suspicious too, but honestly dont they have people who double then double check what he says, did he go off his prompter? lol

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
That's my QB! LOL!!! You birthers are done! Give this man his JUST DUE!

link   
He authorized the strike last week, OBL was killed today, and in less than 24 hours, the DNA results came back?

link   
reply to post by jdpapa3

Yeah it was very fishy. Muslims don't use women shields. Not too manly.

link   
reply to post by celestialpink

Yes I heard the same thing as you guys.

link   
Another 10 years (as per the 10 year increment that big events seem to happen), just like clockwork and Bin Laden is dead. I suspect he has been dead quite awhile. There is something big that is about to happen and this is not it. I don't know what it is but every 10 years the NWO stages a big event and although this is big news, I feel something bigger is going to happen soon as a result of this. It is also speculative that this happen right around the time of elections.Don't believe everything you hear from the MSM, they have agenda and they lie constantly. This, I feel is a major step to something else. They (cia) would have had him years ago if they really wanted him. No one can hide THAT well especially with a 25 million dollar bounty on their head. Even one of HIS crew would have turned him in for that. Something BIG is fixing to happen. Look out!
edit on 2-5-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO

Originally posted by enigma91
I hate to be a wet blanket. But I'm just not all that pumped. It's great he's gone. But there isn't much to celebrate...

I'm just not all that pumped. I feel like we have a lot more, bigger, problems than this.

I feel the same way.

I didn't read all 36 pages of this thread, but here's my take anyway...

He's been dead for 10 years. His body has been on ice at some CIA installation, just waiting for the right time.

Why is now the right time? The shadow government wants Obama to be re-elected because he's a good little puppet and a great asset to them, and Bin Laden's death is the perfect catalyst for "domestic terrorist attacks".

Just watch what happens between now and the next election - another 9/11 and Obama steps up like a hero, as Bush did in 2001, ensuring his election win, or possibly he will get credit for averting another 9/11 type attack, ensuring his election win. You'll also see the phrase "domestic terror" and "home-grown terror" much more often now. After all, their plan is falling behind schedule and they need to start disarming the militias.

You know it. Another fine production from the Capitol Hill Repertory Company.

link   
well we've watched it 2 times in the last hour. both repeats of the original even though they fly the "LIVE" banner on the news here in new zealand.

2nd time 1st 30 seconds of the speech was his lips muttering something else while the audio he was saying something else. until they re-synced it up.

and i realised that they said 2 conflicting statements.
they said something about a APACHE being shot down.

and also. about the actual KILLING of osama

that it was

1. "a small unit of US soldiers, who had a intense firefight, and then they recovered the body of osama"
2. "it was drones that they used, not US soldiers. aparently Mobile LAND drones. not air drones."

so what is the real one. or are they both part of the same incident.? a small group of US soldiers used drones to kill obama inside the mansion. (where does the apache come into it) ?

HOW?

link   
I'm so stoked right now! Can you guys give this man his JUST DUE? I understand black folks have to do things bigger, better and faster but he did this crap in 2 years. Bush never got it done!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
He authorized the strike last week, OBL was killed today, and in less than 24 hours, the DNA results came back?

EXACTLY!!!!

And if he got killed in Islamabad today, it takes at least a day to get back here, and THEN still have time to do DNA testing?????

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Very convienient that he was killed during the raid...

Almost seems like an execution.

Wouldnt you want to capture him alive to put him to trial or perhaps they wanted to avoid that for some reason... looks at the truthers

Seriously though, the way i read the news reports - after a firefight they killed him and took possesion of his body. Surely they would have wanted to bring him in alive.

I wonder if anyone got the hefty reward that has been on the FBI webpage all these years.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join