It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

That's probably why there are so many questions being asked and so much speculation being brought forth, and rightfully so. There are a lot of things that need to be answered for, and I doubt that any of the answers that are given will lead to any form of closure that can satisfy many people's curiosity and skepticism.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
AT FIRST THEY SAID IT WAS A DRONE THAT KILLED HIM =\

something smells fishy

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
could this begin ww3 in the middle east against the U.S?

link   
reply to post by bacci0909

I meant from the president.

link   
At least he got to watch the Royal Wedding. I wonder if the 72 virgins will have anything to do with him...after all, he was soooo yesterday.

link   

Originally posted by truthorlies
2012 reelection?? GUARANTEED! Great strategy

Really? To say this is a slap in the face of all those that fought and died trying to get to him. We've known for years that he was in Pakistan.
He had nothing to do with finding him, it was all CIA and the like.
All he did was ok the order, although I will give him that credit for something Clinton didn't have the balls to do.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoocares

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
The "celebrating" and the trumpeting of this "moment of unity" .they are showing on the news is disturbing me. Am I the only one who feels this way? Makes me sick. Ten years of failure and "intelligence failures" and over a million dead isn't really something to celebrate in my book. Blah.

OHHH FFS!!! lets them celebrate...who the hell are you to judge anyway?
whats up with the bitchy ass mood? that time of the month? youve complained numerous times in this thread about those people celebrating..whats the big deal?

That's my opinion. And the only bitchy ass mood I see here might be yours.

Numerous times? More than one or possibly two? Please link.
edit on 5/1/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I hate to be a wet blanket. But I'm just not all that pumped. It's great he's gone. But there isn't much to celebrate.

Tomorrow we'll wake up. We'll still have 14+ Trillion debt, 1.3+ Trillion Deficit, the US Dollar will still be on the brink of collapse. We'll still have a government full of corrupt monsters, we'll still have $4-5 a gallon gas, They'll still be millions upon millions of unemployed. We'll be in 2-3 unwinnable wars, and the nation will still be at each others throat.

I'm just not all that pumped. I feel like we have a lot more, bigger, problems than this.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I won't believe Osama Bin Laden is dead until the White House shows the death certificate.

link   
hes still on the most wanted list haha
www.fbi.gov...

link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Don't get mad at the messenger, get mad at the person who is taking credit for Osama's death, i.e Obama. He's the person who is going to use it to fuel his own re-election.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerlady77
Alright...LISTEN UP.... Has it been mentioned that there is a the time of death issue? I sure hope so. While waiting for Obama to give his speech, the media was saying that OSAMA was killed 1 week ago and that they were running DNA tests.. Now, before the president spoke, I was thinking to myself, HOW in the world could he have been dead for 1 week and not even ONE rumor had been spread about it .I mean surely someone would have leaked the possibility before 1 week. Surely OBL followers would have had an outcry as someone would have mentioned that OBL was missing or hey there was a fire fight outside osama's hiding place and now they can't find him.

Then the president gets on and says he gave the orders to kill OSAMA tonight. I caught this right away because I was calling BS when they said it's been a week.

There is something VERY wrong with this. WHICH is it, 1 week or tonight? I mean the only likely true outcome could have been it happened 2 days ago..then it would have been more believable.

edit on 1-5-2011 by truthseekerlady77 because: (no reason given)

YES!!

Why aren't people seeing this inconsistency? Some of my friends texted me after the speech and when I brought up the questions I saw here, along with the inconsistency of the date he was killed, they ignored me.

I love my crafty intelligent ATS family!!

I couldn't wait to jump on here and feel welcomed by people who didn't drink the kool-aid tonight.

link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist
reply to post by Annee

That's probably why there are so many questions being asked and so much speculation being brought forth, and rightfully so. There are a lot of things that need to be answered for, and I doubt that any of the answers that are given will lead to any form of closure that can satisfy many people's curiosity and skepticism.

OR - - it could be straight forward truth.

I know that's not the popular viewpoint on ATS.

link   
reply to post by LosLobos

And what is that exactly??? Stumble in front of a teleprompter? Run the economy in the ground?
Make us pay almost 4$ a gallon? Proceed with no fly zone Airstrikes in Libya after the head of the military
said NO? Let BP off the Hook? Ruin our Healthcare System. Surround himself with criminals?

Refuse, when asked to release any of his school records? Apologize while abroad for how horrible
America is? Do nothing about the border problem? Run our defecit up into the trillions? Endanger many by overturning Don't ask Don't tell!? Placate to Islam? Finally, illegaly represent himself as the President of the United States?

Your right! Obama has managed to do what no other President has done.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Not many will read this but did Osama ever get a fair trial? Why are we authorized to assassinate him without one?

link   

Originally posted by mrmmo
Somewhere in Washington john boehners crying not because osama is dead but..but...well there goes the election, republicans no chance in hell now, thank god.

The military killed him not Obama. Did the economy suddenly turn around? Did gas prices suddenly drop to the level of when he took office? Did the debt ceiling suddenly drop? Did the EPA suddenly allow American companies the right to drill for oil here in America? Did the dollar suddenly become stable again? Did he agree to work on a budget that includes much needed cuts to entitlement programs? Yea Bin Ladens death will re elect Obama. Keep on wishing for that one to happen. Not a chance in hell. By the time 2012 gets here gasoline will be over $5.00 per gallon and that alone will put a Republican in office. Hell they could run a broomstick and get it elected. People vote with their wallets and this guys takes money from everyone!

link   
This the same photo i saw a few weeks ago on Before its news. Now this site has said this is the photo of Osamba after the bombing a week ago. Come on that photo was back in 2001 after Tora Bora.
earthchangesmedia.com...
edit on 18/01/11 by aarys because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kojack

According to the BBC there has been some sort of misunderstanding. The POTUS gave the order to go get Bin Laden last week. And today well rather Sunday is when they killed him after a firefight and took possession of his body.

As far as the fact he was living in a mansion That doesn't surprise me in the very least. Everybody thought he was in a cave. A mansion/compound makes perfect sense. Besides they'd make up the cave story not a mansion story because nobody wants to hear he was living in luxury. I'm certain he spent most of his time in Iran, That is where his family and wives have been reported and confirmed by Iran to be staying.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 5/1/2011 by JerryB08 because: Classified

link   

Originally posted by truthseekerlady77
Alright...LISTEN UP.... Has it been mentioned that there is a the time of death issue? I sure hope so. While waiting for Obama to give his speech, the media was saying that OSAMA was killed 1 week ago and that they were running DNA tests.. Now, before the president spoke, I was thinking to myself, HOW in the world could he have been dead for 1 week and not even ONE rumor had been spread about it .I mean surely someone would have leaked the possibility before 1 week. Surely OBL followers would have had an outcry as someone would have mentioned that OBL was missing or hey there was a fire fight outside osama's hiding place and now they can't find him.

Then the president gets on and says he gave the orders to kill OSAMA tonight. I caught this right away because I was calling BS when they said it's been a week.

There is something VERY wrong with this. WHICH is it, 1 week or tonight? I mean the only likely true outcome could have been it happened 2 days ago..then it would have been more believable.

edit on 1-5-2011 by truthseekerlady77 because: (no reason given)

Thank you, I ve been looking for a comment like this and finally, I found it on youtube at 4:00

link   

Originally posted by jonibelle
LOLOLOLOL
Who is watching CNN?
Those girls they are interviewing
HAHAHA
"it's an outer-body experience hearing this. It's so surreal"
oh man.

all the drug addicts young students from near by colleges
spot on

I turned off my tv its such a stagted joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join