It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
Another 10 years (as per the 10 year increment that big events seem to happen), just like clockwork and Bin Laden is dead. I suspect he has been dead quite awhile. There is something big that is about to happen and this is not it. I don't know what it is but every 10 years the NWO stages a big event and although this is big news, I feel something bigger is going to happen soon as a result of this. It is also speculative that this happen right around the time of elections.Don't believe everything you hear from the MSM, they have agenda and they lie constantly. This, I feel is a major step to something else. They (cia) would have had him years ago if they really wanted him. No one can hide THAT well especially with a 25 million dollar bounty on their head. Even one of HIS crew would have turned him in for that. Something BIG is fixing to happen. Look out!
edit on 2-5-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

Don't forget OBL was on dialysis. Old people do not live very long on dialysis. Also OBL was on the run and hiding. He most likely died many years ago.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
You guys do realize the terror threat has been upped? Word on the street is retaliatory attacks are coming our way.

You guys always scream false flag. Well, maybe you are about to see it. Who knows.

link   
Here is a conspiracy theory for the birthers. What if Bush never wanted Bin Laden found? He did allow Bin Laden's family to flee in the cover of darkness instead of waterboarding their butts.

link   
Aaaaaaaannnddd,

cue the false flag....

link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by Annee

He was a very sick man (assuming he wasn't dead by then) do you think he would have survived this long? They knew where he was and had all those time to kill him. Why now? Something is funny right now.

How do you know he was a very sick man?

Because it was rumored he was?

link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist

You're right, it could be the straight up truth. But I don't believe it. I don't understand how the former president could spend nearly 10 years trying to bring this man to justice and Obama does it after giving a single order. But then again, more absurd coincidences have happened.

LOGIC. If you watch any cop/detective shows - - - many cases are solved because of an informant. Who knows for sure - - but maybe things had settled down in the area where Osama was hiding. Maybe someone(s) felt less threatened by revealing information or we were able to infiltrate on a local level. It is very possible.

It could be conspiracy - - but it doesn't have to be conspiracy.

Some people watch too much TV. TV is not reality, not even reality TV. Dig?

link   

Originally posted by truthseekerlady77
reply to post by hapablab

Thank you for the Video..he definitely said he gave authorization tonight. I have already mentioned my distrust if they are saying a week ago as that would be total BS... But by saying it happened tonight..well how the heck do we know it's him with out the DNA testing..Surely we can't check that in a matter of hours , can we?

Thing about DNA testing is, in order to do a DNA test, you have to already have a sample to match it with, and that original sample needs to be proven absolutely that it came from the target in question.

So, even if they did do a DNA test, I'd loooooooooove to know where they got a sample before tonight. I don't imagine he'd just hand one over, even when he was "friends" with America.

Oh wait... I know, DUH -- he was in the CIA, which means they have his DNA.

I mean really, if they don't announce the source of the original sample, then one must logically assume the conspiracy theory about him being in the CIA is absolutely true, or how else would they get the sample?

Did we kidnap his kids or something?

P.S.

Was that new Sadam Hussein tape saying they hung his body double debunked yet?

Because if it's not, expect a movie like come back.... that was only a week or two ago too, great timing no?
edit on 2-5-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Wow, for a man that was supposed to be dead for the past 10 years, it's amazing that he came back to life long enough for U.S forces to kill him again.

Good job, Obama. What a twit.

I'm not buying this news.

link   

Originally posted by NeoSpace

Originally posted by iamhobo
What network is it?

Come onnnnn Alien Disclosure!!

But seriously, alien disclosure please?

Alien disclosure will never happen because beings from another planet have never visited Earth.

Yes we have..........................

link   
reply to post by maestromason

You know thats pretty much sick twisted

Its only a word from the government (untrusted) and everyone or some of you are all in a pre war monger mindset.
as in USA USA chants
disgusting.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by JamesGordon

Don't forget OBL was on dialysis. Old people do not live very long on dialysis. Also OBL was on the run and hiding. He most likely died many years ago.

Do we have any proof of that?

link   
OKAY-
let me first start off that I have not read a single post on this thread- YET.
I wanted to post my initial, TRUE, uninfluenced feelings regarding this matter, and hopefully I'm not alone

SO........that being said........

Anyone else have a bad taste in their mouth?!
I can't help but find the timing of this HIGHLY SUSPECT.
Just another BS distraction to mislead the sheeple...
They all jump on the 'GO USA!' bandwagon yet are nowhere to be found when it comes to the dire straights the world is currently facing....
I find it unbearably frustrating TBH...surely I cannot be alone in this?!

link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Just switched to CNN, the news anchor saying that it's "extremely usual timing" and "extremely unusual that the media doesn't know the subject in advance".

Let the 15 minutes of speculation begin.

1) He's resigning or firing Joe Biden
2) They killed / captured Osama Bin Laden
3) They killed / captured Gadhaffi
4) They're pulling out of Iraq or Afghanistan
5) Some sort of statement about the debt ceiling
6) Nancy Reagan died

I see you are posting from Canada so I suppose you consider a Vice President an assistant like a department head.
Here in the US the Vice President of the United States is and elected official, independent of the authority of the President. The VP serves a four year term, the President can give him job assigments or choose not to but the VP can not be dismissed by the President.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4it

Originally posted by truthseekerlady77
reply to post by hapablab

Thank you for the Video..he definitely said he gave authorization tonight. I have already mentioned my distrust if they are saying a week ago as that would be total BS... But by saying it happened tonight..well how the heck do we know it's him with out the DNA testing..Surely we can't check that in a matter of hours , can we?

I heard on CNN that they did do dna testing and that is how they knew it was him, but I want to see pictures of Bin Laden dead. I find it hard to believe without pictures.

no problem, I was glad I could find it, I have a feeling it'll be taken down soon from youtube. I dont think we can do DNA testing with in hours. But you never know. still very odd that he said that

link   
May 1st, Hitler was confirmed dead/ Bin Laden confirmed dead. # off conspiracy dorks. Karma is bitch.

link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist

You're right, it could be the straight up truth. But I don't believe it. I don't understand how the former president could spend nearly 10 years trying to bring this man to justice and Obama does it after giving a single order. But then again, more absurd coincidences have happened.

LOGIC. If you watch any cop/detective shows - - - many cases are solved because of an informant. Who knows for sure - - but maybe things had settled down in the area where Osama was hiding. Maybe someone(s) felt less threatened by revealing information or we were able to infiltrate on a local level. It is very possible.

It could be conspiracy - - but it doesn't have to be conspiracy.

You are totally right. I have my own conspiracy. It's that the MSM and Obama are telling the truth. That Osama is dead and was killed by an informant's lead. I also (gasp!) believe that Obama gave the order to finally bring down the guy. I know, I know... it's hard to swallow but I'm playing with the possibility.

link   
Why would they throw it out on the news that "OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD" if they weren't sure it was him or not?

I have a bad feeling it's all leading up to something big.

And Obama is going to rise from the pending disaster a hero like Bush did with 9/11!(insert vote here)

I can't help but think that the 11:11 phenomenon fits in here somehow...I guess we'll know on November 11th.

link   
During a 2008 Presidential debate, Candidate Obama stated: (paraphrasing) "Osama Bin Laden is hiding out in PAKISTAN. As President, I will go and get him with, or without, help or approval from the Pakistani government!"

Looks like we have on our hands a rare President. One who does his best to keep campaign promises..even the ones that most people have forgotten. Four more years of President Obama is a "given" now. Treasure the integrity and character of THIS rare President, America. In 5 years, we'll be back to the status-quo.
-cwm

link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

They say he was killed a week ago. It was mentioned many times prior to your first post on this thread.

I'm still wondering where their original Osama DNA sample came from to confirm the identity of the remains.
edit on 2-5-2011 by umop apisdn because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Laokin
Thing about DNA testing is, in order to do a DNA test, you have to already have a sample to match it with, and that original sample needs to be proven absolutely that it came from the target in question.

It has been stated they had collected samples from his immediate family.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join