It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerlady77
reply to post by hapablab

Thank you for the Video..he definitely said he gave authorization tonight. I have already mentioned my distrust if they are saying a week ago as that would be total BS... But by saying it happened tonight..well how the heck do we know it's him with out the DNA testing..Surely we can't check that in a matter of hours , can we?

I heard on CNN that they did do dna testing and that is how they knew it was him, but I want to see pictures of Bin Laden dead. I find it hard to believe without pictures.

link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist

You're right, it could be the straight up truth. But I don't believe it. I don't understand how the former president could spend nearly 10 years trying to bring this man to justice and Obama does it after giving a single order. But then again, more absurd coincidences have happened.

LOGIC. If you watch any cop/detective shows - - - many cases are solved because of an informant. Who knows for sure - - but maybe things had settled down in the area where Osama was hiding. Maybe someone(s) felt less threatened by revealing information or we were able to infiltrate on a local level. It is very possible.

It could be conspiracy - - but it doesn't have to be conspiracy.

link   

Official: Bin Laden was killed along with other family members outside Islamabad

www.cnn.com...

I though the official story stated that he was estranged from his family. Unless these members were his wife/kids, were we lied to again?

link   
I'm glad this SOB is dead, but now I am concerned about how his followers will react to the news. No doubt their numbers have dwindled over the years, but there are still many out there. (And it only takes a handfull to do massive damage) I think the anger felt by the followers of Osama could even be compounded by the cheering going on.( I'm not saying people shouldn't cheer, just that a follower of Osama may see it as further insult )

Also, regarding that picture of his body, I'm no expert, but I've studied many post mortem photos & IMO, that one has been doctored. Something is off with the coloring/shadowing on the right, upper portion of his face.

link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

Yes we have...........................

link   
reply to post by enigma91

Pretty much, i agree. Except not only am i "not pumped", i am feeling duped.

I'll get excited when i can fly without being either radiated or sexually molested, and when the patriot act is fully repealed.

Until then, excuse me while i yawn.

link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
That's my QB! LOL!!! You birthers are done! Give this man his JUST DUE!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cac3f79528da.jpg[/atsimg]

Wow this photo shop job is as good as his birth certificate, good job!!

link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by jdpapa3

Yeah it was very fishy. Muslims don't use women shields. Not too manly.

Yeah, I heard this, too. I'm not sure I'm buying that part of the story.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by jdpapa3

Yeah it was very fishy. Muslims don't use women shields. Not too manly.

When's the movie coming out? I'll put a few bucks that it's before Halloween.

link   
I believe Bin Laden has been dead for years and has been refridgerated to be thawed out to make a complete failure look like a strong leader.

link   

edit on 2-5-2011 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
reply to post by Chillidog1

Walpurgis is a high pagan holiday it has nothing to do with satanism which is another foolishness created by the catholic church. Ive been a witch for 35 years and celebrate all four major festivals each year. Your brainwashed into thinking that all pagan holidays are evil. Once more TPTB pull the wool over the common citizens eyes. Oh and most of the ex-presidents, senators, reps, high placed Military officers, captains of business, diplomates you'll find at the "Grove". There the ones you should be worried about..get your facts straight before you write stuff. Remember this there are to date over 30 million witches in the US, not a group you'd want to piss off...

I wasn't pointing a finger at Pagans. I was merely asking if April 30th was a big date with Satanists. And it is. Did you read the other post?

"Anton knew the date upon which the first Church of Satan must be established. It would have to be during the traditional night of the most important demonic celebration of the year, when witches and devils roam the earth, orgiastically glorifying the fruition of the Spring equinox: Walpurgisnacht, the night of April 30th—May 1st."
This was found here,
A Brief History of the Church of Satan

I was initiated in a circle about 15 yrs ago and would never say something negative about Wiccans, Pagans, Crystal Healers, etc.

edit on 5/2/11 by Chillidog1 because: Copy Paste, Oops

link   

Originally posted by truthseekerlady77
Alright...LISTEN UP.... Has it been mentioned that there is a the time of death issue? I sure hope so. While waiting for Obama to give his speech, the media was saying that OSAMA was killed 1 week ago and that they were running DNA tests.. Now, before the president spoke, I was thinking to myself, HOW in the world could he have been dead for 1 week and not even ONE rumor had been spread about it .I mean surely someone would have leaked the possibility before 1 week. Surely OBL followers would have had an outcry as someone would have mentioned that OBL was missing or hey there was a fire fight outside osama's hiding place and now they can't find him.

Then the president gets on and says he gave the orders to kill OSAMA tonight. I caught this right away because I was calling BS when they said it's been a week.

There is something VERY wrong with this. WHICH is it, 1 week or tonight? I mean the only likely true outcome could have been it happened 2 days ago..then it would have been more believable.

Can someone tell me what Osama Bin Laden did to earn the most wanted of the FBI? It doesn't seem we know this guy truly, who was he?

link   

Originally posted by Gorpo
Why is this announcement coming tonight? This is the night before the Canadian federal election.

The Conservatives popularity is slipping, but now they have a justification for expansion of military and aliment with American policies.

Seriously? You think all of this was staged for the benefit of the Canadian Elections???

ATS is the beating heart of crazy. I love it.

link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
I'm so stoked right now! Can you guys give this man his JUST DUE? I understand black folks have to do things bigger, better and faster but he did this crap in 2 years. Bush never got it done!

Again, he didn't do anything. Bin Laden has been dead for YEARS. This is political theatre.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdpapa3
I was already skeptical to begin with, but then they came at me with the whole "they used a woman as a shield and she was killed" line and now you just have to know that it's fishy.

Hope we don't see false flags anywhere in the world.

The celebrations seem kind of un-Christian-like from a heavily Christian nation. Would JC be out on the streets chanting?

JC would definately not be chanting. I used to wonder why in the world the romans like to go to the ampitheatre to watch mass killings and cheer it on like a football game and also how people in the middle ages would gather around to watch the executions and torture and cheer it on...I never thought anyone in my time would be like that. Guess I was wrong..this really isn't the only example either...i've been noticing how people really like to see death drama in tv shows and news reports. Its like we have not changed at all. I guess it's just who I am, maybe I was one of the people being killed by the romans or maybe I was tortured in England for being a protestant..well I guess if I believe in past lives I would have been one of the victims, because I am against seeing any suffering. It's so sad.

link   
I don't really think anyone really understand.

He has been dead for a long time.

They just needed a scapegoat.

link   

I'm so stoked right now! Can you guys give this man his JUST DUE? I understand black folks have to do things bigger, better and faster but he did this crap in 2 years. Bush never got it done!

Care to explain yourself?
I'm having trouble filtering out the idiocy in that statement to get your point.
edit on 2-5-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

you would be surprised how quickly a DNA test can be done now.

When you hear police or hosptials tell you it will be 1 week + it is because they are slow and either back logged or lazy.

Although what did they use to test his DNA, i mean how did they have his or his family DNA on file??

link   

Originally posted by Laokin
I'm very very very very very very very very very very very disappointed with the presidents speech.

First, he said he was killed today and we have custody of the body, but earlier we were told he was dead for a week and we had DNA confirmation it was him.

He stated that there was a "small" precision team that handled the raid, and didn't even name the commanding officer?

Wouldn't he be a national Hero? Surely if you know he is dead, you know who it is exactly that killed him, since it was supposed to be one of our people......

Ya know, they have to report that they killed him, so the report is coming from the assassins... and as such, you know who they are.

He also said we need to "remain" vigilant in the war on terror, and that we wouldn't be changing anything as a result.

It was a speech with zero quantifiable evidence... all flash, no substance, + the pledge of allegiance, and a lame smile.

If this WAS true, there would be overwhelming amounts of information that cooberate each other, not contradict.... and hear, we have a single proclamation that contradicts the original proclamation, and a bunch of BS about how pakistan was crucial to the operation (because they hid the secret that he's been dead for years at our request, so it's only proper to pay them respects.)

I thought it woulda been a new era, a new fold... that there was finally some closure, but there isn't...

(I knew better, but now I feel this solidified the fact that "The Powers That Be" actually, "be.")

Combine this with the timing....

And the entire Donald Trump lie about running for president. He's stealing attention away from Obama's opposition, only to turn around and back out of running, when he is the front runner....

This is all a charade to justify the fraud of the next election.

We still use enough electronic ballots for them to rig an election, and when people look back and see the fact that Trump took the focus of the real candidates, and that "Obama killed Osama, he's the best!!!" they won't even question how Obama won.

It all seems very obvious...

Obama another 4 years, 100% garaunteed. If you can find a bookie taking bets on the next president, put everything you have on Obama, cuz it's a sealed deal.

Bet. My. Life.

You are either a Birther or a Bush lover, or just a plain racist to question Barry Soetoros lies, I mean speech. How dare you to question this great liar, I mean President.

I want to thank you for using your head for more than a hat rack. Osama is old news and the FBI released he was killed in DEC 01 in Tora Bora just like many said at the time. The excuse came that Bush let him walk. No way this man walked in Tora Bora. He could have blown the lid of the False Flag terror event that was being blamed on him. Osama aka Tim Osman worked with the US and Z. Brezinski in Afghanistan so that should make the sheep realize he was part of the entire False Flag event. Osama was blamed for the WTC attack and then killed before he could speak.

Years of Deceit: United States Openly Admits Bin Laden Long DeadPosted: April 15, 2011 by Rob in US News, War on Terror
0Gordon Duff
Sovereign Independent
April 15, 2011

Bin laden never mentioned in McChrystal report or Obama speech
“Hunt for bin laden” a national shame

Conservative commentator, former Marine Colonel Bob Pappas has been saying for years that bin Laden died at Tora Bora and that Senator Kerry’s claim that bin Laden escaped with Bush help was a lie. Now we know that Pappas was correct. The embarrassment of having Secretary of State Clinton talk about bin Laden in Pakistan was horrific. He has been dead since December 13, 2001 and now, finally, everyone, Obama, McChrystal, Cheney, everyone who isn’t nuts is finally saying what they have known for years.

However, since we lost a couple of hundred of our top special operations forces hunting for bin Laden after we knew he was dead, is someone going to answer for this with some jail time? Since we spent 200 million dollars on “special ops” looking for someone we knew was dead, who is going to jail for that? Since Bush, Rumsfeld and Cheney continually talked about a man they knew was dead, now known to be for reasons of POLITICAL nature, who is going to jail for that? Why were tapes brought out, now known to be forged, as legitimate intelligence to sway the disputed 2004 election in the US? This is a criminal act if there ever was one.

In 66 pages, General Stanley McChrystal never mentions Osama bin Laden. Everything is “Mullah Omar” now. In his talk at West Point, President Obama never mentioned Osama bin Laden. Col. Pappas makes it clear, Vice President Cheney let it “out of the bag” long ago. Bin Laden was killed by American troops many, many years ago.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join