It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Wow, for a man that was supposed to be dead for the past 10 years, it's amazing that he came back to life long enough for U.S forces to kill him again.

Good job, Obama. What a twit.

I'm not buying this news.
f

So why didn't Bush just claim he killed him? Oh right....tbat pesky DNA stuff is hard to fake.

link   

Originally posted by antonia
You guys do realize the terror threat has been upped? Word on the street is retaliatory attacks are coming our way.

You guys always scream false flag. Well, maybe you are about to see it. Who knows.

That was and is my worry, as soon as they said what he was going to talk about I thought Oh sh** sleeper cells, terror threat should be upped, Im truly scared.

link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by ButterCookie

you would be surprised how quickly a DNA test can be done now.

When you hear police or hosptials tell you it will be 1 week + it is because they are slow and either back logged or lazy.

Although what did they use to test his DNA, i mean how did they have his or his family DNA on file??

You are correct.

But see, he kept saying he died tonight. And like you said, what dna did we test it against???

link   
reply to post by Annee

How do you know he was a very sick man?

Because it was rumored he was?

Dialysis? That isn't a rumor. It's the truth.

link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
Here is a conspiracy theory for the birthers. What if Bush never wanted Bin Laden found? He did allow Bin Laden's family to flee in the cover of darkness instead of waterboarding their butts.

Bin Laden and Bush's are family friends. It's one big elitist network. No different than pro wrestling. It's all theater.

link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist

You're right, it could be the straight up truth. But I don't believe it. I don't understand how the former president could spend nearly 10 years trying to bring this man to justice and Obama does it after giving a single order. But then again, more absurd coincidences have happened.

LOGIC. If you watch any cop/detective shows - - - many cases are solved because of an informant. Who knows for sure - - but maybe things had settled down in the area where Osama was hiding. Maybe someone(s) felt less threatened by revealing information or we were able to infiltrate on a local level. It is very possible.

It could be conspiracy - - but it doesn't have to be conspiracy.

Try not Annee!!! Occam's Razor has been ground down to a useless stump in this house of madness!

Your efforts will just leave you more frustrated, when in the face of fact and logic, some of them literally turn themselves inside out like a sea cucumber in defense of the insane. And when that fails, they just make stuff up and say, "prove it's NOT true". LOL

link   
Osama Bin Laden is dead?!! Does this mean we're even? Is Donald Trump gonna demand to see his death certificate? Does George Bush get an assist on this one? Are they sure it wasn't Charlie Sheen? How many questions per status is too many? answer all or answer none. Bye!

link   
So, now we can get rid of the patriot act, bring all the boys home, and stop touching kids at airports.

Right?

Tell you what, Obama had ZERO to do with catching bin laden (other then maybe, saying "uhh ok guys go get him), however if he at least tried to accomplish the above, i would actually give him some credit.

Not going to happen though, hope and change was and is a scam.

We've all been duped. If he proves me wrong, i will eat my own cigarette ashes. Promise

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IThinkTooMuch

Originally posted by IThinkTooMuch
The military killed him not Obama.

The president is Commander-in-Chief of the United States Armed Forces. He gave the order.

So Yes! Obama does get the credit.

Ok credit given. Still that doesn't negate all the negatives that surround this President so if you think this seals a 2012 victory you are living in a fools paradise.

And where do those negatives come from?

Do you read the news at all?
Dollar worthless
Debt Ceiling at unsustainable levels
The Lunacy of Obamacare
EPA's destruction of American Oil
Obama's willingness to fund Brazilian oil over American Oil
Cap and Trade
Class warfare
The lie that no one who makes less than 250K's taxes going up.
The Presidents numerous Czars that Americans have no need for
Highest Unemployment Rates in Decades and really higher if you understand how they calculate it!
Would you like further evidence. I mean its so easy a child can look this up. Facts are tough to repudiate.

I give Obama the respect for having the balls that Clinton did not when it comes to getting OBL. However this will not get him re elected. Once again, IF gasoline is over $5.00 per gallon in November of 2012 Obama will lose to whomever the Republican nominee is. Just hide in the closet and watch. Americans vote with their wallets and this president takes everyone's money. At least the ones who actually EARN IT and are not on the government tit!

link   
reply to post by LosLobos

This one good deed by Obama does not undo all the negative. And let's not forget he is just doing what Clinton should have & had the opportunity to do years before 9/11.

link   

Originally posted by JamesGordon

Here is a conspiracy theory for the birthers. What if Bush never wanted Bin Laden found? He did allow Bin Laden's family to flee in the cover of darkness instead of waterboarding their butts.

Bin Laden and Bush's are family friends. It's one big elitist network. No different than pro wrestling. It's all theater.

You sir, are chock full of Awesome right now in my eyes!!!

link   
reply to post by Annee

Thanks, you answered my question.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

You cannot say just bush, now you are on this website because you are an intellegent person, despite me not being able to spell intellegent I myself is a curious girl, SO that being said, you do know its not just bush, its THEY meaning Left, Right, and the puppet masters. Its never just one person.

link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by Annee

How do you know he was a very sick man?

Because it was rumored he was?

Dialysis? That isn't a rumor. It's the truth.

And the proof of this is....?

link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

If they have a sample on file they can a forensic tech can match it in about 30 seconds. And Muslims use women and children as human shields and mobile bombs. I have personally witnessed it. There is nothing manly about these people.

link   

Originally posted by lynn112
I'm glad this SOB is dead, but now I am concerned about how his followers will react to the news. No doubt their numbers have dwindled over the years, but there are still many out there. (And it only takes a handfull to do massive damage) I think the anger felt by the followers of Osama could even be compounded by the cheering going on.( I'm not saying people shouldn't cheer, just that a follower of Osama may see it as further insult )

Also, regarding that picture of his body, I'm no expert, but I've studied many post mortem photos & IMO, that one has been doctored. Something is off with the coloring/shadowing on the right, upper portion of his face.

Those debunking his existence for years might have been the last of his "followers". The world moved on. If anything this is to counterbalance the bad news coming out of Libya. I would bet we would have seen some backlash there from the Gaddafi fiasco of this weekend. Just my opinion.

I think the cheering going on is somewhat balanced by skeptical reactions the world over, much like what we see in this thread.

link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Wow, for a man that was supposed to be dead for the past 10 years, it's amazing that he came back to life long enough for U.S forces to kill him again.

Good job, Obama. What a twit.

I'm not buying this news.
f

So why didn't Bush just claim he killed him? Oh right....tbat pesky DNA stuff is hard to fake.

They DNA tested all those alleged passengers who never crashed into the Pentagon right? If you control the crime scene then you can fake anything.

link   
Any one find this funny?....

Trump demands BC

The white house provides the BC (faked or real)

Now this?

Come on.

This is a conspiracy.

link   
For all of you sad people that still think that political parties actually have meaning and that this is some sure thing for Obamas re election,let me remind you of George HW Bush's numbers after Gulf 1. America was about to proclaim that jackass king. It was a year later he lost to another jackass, just like this jackass will.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Originally posted by searching4it

Originally posted by truthseekerlady77
reply to post by hapablab

Thank you for the Video..he definitely said he gave authorization tonight. I have already mentioned my distrust if they are saying a week ago as that would be total BS... But by saying it happened tonight..well how the heck do we know it's him with out the DNA testing..Surely we can't check that in a matter of hours , can we?

I heard on CNN that they did do dna testing and that is how they knew it was him, but I want to see pictures of Bin Laden dead. I find it hard to believe without pictures.

no problem, I was glad I could find it, I have a feeling it'll be taken down soon from youtube. I dont think we can do DNA testing with in hours. But you never know. still very odd that he said that

If all the 'fighting'' went down, didn't we bring him here then dna test him.....all under 24 hrs??

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join