It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jstanthrno1

Originally posted by backwherewestarted
Some very interesting eye movements by Obama during his speech.

You understand he is reading off a teleprompter??

Really? Gosh, I didn't know that.

Try watching the video again and note the eye movements

link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb76c47d438c.jpg[/atsimg]

link   

Originally posted by brewing
At least he got to watch the Royal Wedding. I wonder if the 72 virgins will have anything to do with him...after all, he was soooo yesterday.

I thought I saw him in the hot tub on Jersey Shore. I was certain he drowned there months ago. That would have given him plenty of "next life" cred with the virginal babes. Can't a martyr get a little respect around here? They were going to spin him off into "Real Martyrs of the CIA". I hope they have a few episodes in the can.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerlady77
Alright...LISTEN UP.... Has it been mentioned that there is a the time of death issue? I sure hope so. While waiting for Obama to give his speech, the media was saying that OSAMA was killed 1 week ago and that they were running DNA tests.. Now, before the president spoke, I was thinking to myself, HOW in the world could he have been dead for 1 week and not even ONE rumor had been spread about it .I mean surely someone would have leaked the possibility before 1 week. Surely OBL followers would have had an outcry as someone would have mentioned that OBL was missing or hey there was a fire fight outside osama's hiding place and now they can't find him.

Then the president gets on and says he gave the orders to kill OSAMA tonight. I caught this right away because I was calling BS when they said it's been a week.

There is something VERY wrong with this. WHICH is it, 1 week or tonight? I mean the only likely true outcome could have been it happened 2 days ago..then it would have been more believable.

edit on 1-5-2011 by truthseekerlady77 because: (no reason given)

CNN just showed newly released footage of the mansion in flames which i think was released by GEO, but I guess that footage could be a week old also

link   
ok..last time..promise (gotta admit, its funny!)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cac3f79528da.jpg[/atsimg]

link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Not many will read this but did Osama ever get a fair trial? Why are we authorized to assassinate him without one?

Enemey Combatant dude. Not a state official, not a representative of a recognized nation. We can still assassinate regular people and enemy combatants at will.

link   
And the crack pottery continues. The Mother fuxker is dead, Let's celebrate for god's sake.

link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto

That's sweet Mak. Worth repeating.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Following that logic he is also responsible for alot of other deaths what with him o.k.ing drone strikes and all....thanks for finally admitting he gets credit for the killing of innocents when things go wrong,

link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by IThinkTooMuch
The military killed him not Obama.

The president is Commander-in-Chief of the United States Armed Forces. He gave the order.

So Yes! Obama does get the credit.

Ok credit given. Still that doesn't negate all the negatives that surround this President so if you think this seals a 2012 victory you are living in a fools paradise.

link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
I understand the cynicism and the belief that there may be something else behind this. And maybe that's true.

Bottom line: Osama Bin Laden deserved to die. A very evil person, who did everything in the name of Islam while at the same time killing Muslims, got what he had coming.

This is a great day for Humanity. There is now one less poisonous, evil blight on the Earth.

And that's a good thing.

But honestly, How are certain that this was an 'evil man?'

not even talking about all the loose ends and inconsistencies of 9/11, but why, if they saw him alive, did they not capture him and bring him to stand trial? At least let him be found guilty.

I've never believed that they ever had any intention of capturing him. Bush said "Dead or Alive" at the time, but reading between the lines and considering what happened on 9/11 (conspiracy debate aside, most Americans are convinced Bin Laden was behind it) the only intent was to kill him - guilty or not.

link   
I KNOW! I love that picture!

link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
I thought he was dead over 10 years ago?

Many posters keep saying this.

I do remember - - they did think they had Osama at one time. But it turned out not to be him.

Reason for DNA testing.

AND......

how did they DNA test him so quickly tonight?? Remember, he was killed 'tonight'.

link   
reply to post by hapablab

Thank you for the Video..he definitely said he gave authorization tonight. I have already mentioned my distrust if they are saying a week ago as that would be total BS... But by saying it happened tonight..well how the heck do we know it's him with out the DNA testing..Surely we can't check that in a matter of hours , can we?

link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto

That is AWESOME! LOL

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Im not sure if JerryB08 got back to you about the Nuclear bomb but i was interested and found the link he reffered to.

www.spacedaily.com...

link   
reply to post by Chillidog1

Walpurgis is a high pagan holiday it has nothing to do with satanism which is another foolishness created by the catholic church. Ive been a witch for 35 years and celebrate all four major festivals each year. Your brainwashed into thinking that all pagan holidays are evil. Once more TPTB pull the wool over the common citizens eyes. Oh and most of the ex-presidents, senators, reps, high placed Military officers, captains of business, diplomates you'll find at the "Grove". There the ones you should be worried about..get your facts straight before you write stuff. Remember this there are to date over 30 million witches in the US, not a group you'd want to piss off...

link   
reply to post by Annee

You're right, it could be the straight up truth. But I don't believe it. I don't understand how the former president could spend nearly 10 years trying to bring this man to justice and Obama does it after giving a single order. But then again, more absurd coincidences have happened.

I'll say this, as long as I don't see Obama exploiting the fact that his administration managed to kill Osama for his reelection, then while I still might not believe what happened to be the truth, I will be a bit more at ease because it has finally been made official that such an allegedly dangerous man was finally brought to justice by a climactic bullet to the head during a dramatic shootout. In the end, America wins... just like in many movies I've watched.
edit on 2-5-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

link   

The military killed him not Obama.

The president is Commander-in-Chief of the United States Armed Forces. He gave the order.

So Yes! Obama does get the credit.

Ok credit given. Still that doesn't negate all the negatives that surround this President so if you think this seals a 2012 victory you are living in a fools paradise.

And where do those negatives come from?

link   
Why is this announcement coming tonight? This is the night before the Canadian federal election.

The Conservatives popularity is slipping, but now they have a justification for expansion of military and aliment with American policies.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join