It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by Annee
I'm just gonna say. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Obama.

Exactly. It doesn't matter what it is, from announcing Bin Laden is dead to Uncle Frank stubbing his toe, it's a conspiracy around here.

I personally believe it. I can't see what anyone has to gain from hidding his previous death until now or faking it in this manner. If you need distractions there are better ways. Imagine the embarrassment when Osama surfaces with another attack?

My greater fear is the generally hostile and unstable nuclear armed Pakistans real reaction to this gross breach of sovereignty. Muslim extremists taking over in Pakistan is a real possibility.

Agreed. His death being a conspiracy or not is kind of a moot point now, I think. I wonder who, if at all, will lash out because of this-and where? During a discussion of this, it's one of the first things my mother suggested. She, and others who think the same have a point, I believe.

link   

Originally posted by majesticgent

Originally posted by nightbringr
My greater fear is the generally hostile and unstable nuclear armed Pakistans real reaction to this gross breach of sovereignty.

Supposedly, this operation had the blessing of the Pakistani president.

Supposedly. We shall see I guess, I agree it's possibly and even likely, but many Pakistani army troops are very sympathetic to the Taliban. This could be a catalyst for revolution in Pakistan, and that could be a very frightening thing, especially for India.

link   
To me the biggest questions are:
1) Why now? They could have gotten him any time the past 10 years, so why now, and furthermore why was he needed before and not needed now?
2) Why was he not taken alive? Seems kind of convenient to have the "mastermind of 9/11" silenced and we never hear his story.

Just my take.
edit on 1-5-2011 by cleverhans because: (no reason given)

link   
Haha, here is the george Bush statement from his Facebook page...

Statement from President George W. Bush
"Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done."
W's FB Page

link   

Originally posted by elouina
I just know that they will release a picture of his dead body. For the world to see.

It is quite pitiful for them to have taken this long to kill him. An old man in kidney failure. Couldn't they have just followed the trail of dialysis machines?

They did. I will post it below. The FBI put this out months ago. How can they say he was killed today when they said he was killed in Dec, 01?

Osama dead body?

Gordon Duff
Sovereign Independent
April 15, 2011

Bin laden never mentioned in McChrystal report or Obama speech
“Hunt for bin laden” a national shame

Conservative commentator, former Marine Colonel Bob Pappas has been saying for years that bin Laden died at Tora Bora and that Senator Kerry’s claim that bin Laden escaped with Bush help was a lie. Now we know that Pappas was correct. The embarrassment of having Secretary of State Clinton talk about bin Laden in Pakistan was horrific. He has been dead since December 13, 2001 and now, finally, everyone, Obama, McChrystal, Cheney, everyone who isn’t nuts is finally saying what they have known for years.

However, since we lost a couple of hundred of our top special operations forces hunting for bin Laden after we knew he was dead, is someone going to answer for this with some jail time? Since we spent 200 million dollars on “special ops” looking for someone we knew was dead, who is going to jail for that? Since Bush, Rumsfeld and Cheney continually talked about a man they knew was dead, now known to be for reasons of POLITICAL nature, who is going to jail for that? Why were tapes brought out, now known to be forged, as legitimate intelligence to sway the disputed 2004 election in the US? This is a criminal act if there ever was one.

In 66 pages, General Stanley McChrystal never mentions Osama bin Laden. Everything is “Mullah Omar” now. In his talk at West Point, President Obama never mentioned Osama bin Laden. Col. Pappas makes it clear, Vice President Cheney let it “out of the bag” long ago. Bin Laden was killed by American troops many, many years ago.

link   
reply to post by Buford2

dude that second picture is the most shopped photo I've ever seen...

This site as REALLY gone down hill in the last year... guess I haven't been around for awhile.... guess I'll probably just stay away this time.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

You're right. Bush exhausted many a resources and spent his entire administration, nearly a decades worth of time, to trying to capture this man dead or alive. He failed. Then Obama gets elected, and he gives a solitary order to infiltrate a base in Pakistan, and suddenly Osama is dead by a single gunshot to the head. Either this is something truly miraculous, a one in a million coincidence, or a bold faced lie.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I want a LONG TERM DEATH CERTIFICATE.. LOL, I just saw that on youtube..

link   
reply to post by hadriana

How funny, I was thinking the same thing when I first found out. Now Dorothy (the troops) can go home. Yeah right.... But first they have to catch the 450 missing Taliban prisoners. That should keep the US busy in Afghanistan for a while.

link   
What's really scary is......

There is always the possibility that all of this is simply manufactured news and that NO ONE was shot in the head and Osama has been dead for years now. Unfortunately our government is so all powerful that they have the ability to
completely invent history to suite their agenda. Who's to know?? They say it....it becomes fact!!!!

Reminds me of a book I once read.....1984 by a fella named George Orwell. Interesting read.

Our President could adress the nation tomorrow night and tell us that EVERY single member of Alqaeda has been eliminated and we would all HAVE to believe it!! How could we ever prove otherwise?? We are helplessly at their mercy and depend on them for our view of reality.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

link   
Bin Laden has been dead since 2001. He has just been a scape goat so we can send our forces over to the middle east to fuel American greed, under the cover of finding the "bad guy". They are only announcing he is dead now so Obama can cash in and take the credit, to boost his ratings and give the perception that he is doing good for America.

link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/737263044823.gif[/atsimg]

link   

www.msnbc.msn.com...
U.S. officials said bin Laden was killed in Pakistan last week in an operation that was based on U.S. intelligence. Sources told NBC News that bin Laden was not killed by an airborne drone aircraft, which likely would have blown his body to pieces; that is what allowed U.S. forces to recover the body.

link   
The funniest part of tonights "Breaking News" was this....

"Obama is dead, I don't care...." - Geraldo
edit on 5/1/2011 by MadDogtheHunter because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere
reply to post by mishigas

I can't help but think this is some sort of antidote to Obama and NATO killing Gadaffi's grandchildren as well as the president's falling popularity in general. If there were ever a time when this US President needed a positive accomplishment, a thumbs up in the eyes of our nation and the world's, this was the moment. I have grown too cynical, this is too convenient.

Yeah..I have grown cynical myself...lol it seems like it is set up..maybe we read to much of this conspiracy stuff.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
I want a LONG TERM DEATH CERTIFICATE.. LOL, I just saw that on youtube..

Wow. Joke fail. I beat you to it anyway. Scroll up

link   

Originally posted by Sundowner
Agreed. His death being a conspiracy or not is kind of a moot point now, I think. I wonder who, if at all, will lash out because of this-and where? During a discussion of this, it's one of the first things my mother suggested. She, and others who think the same have a point, I believe.

I don't know why - - I have no logical reason.

But - - I don't think there will be any major retaliation for the death of Osama.

link   

Originally posted by Odessy
reply to post by mishigas

I have inside info.
I just got off the phone with Obama, and they found out Osama is really a malevolent extra terrestrial.
As soon as they killed him a message shot down from outer space that we violated the galactic quarantine agreement. An entire federation of aliens are heading our way, and will arrive 12/21/2012.
this is all true, you know it is.

Yeah the "spacemen", how did they finally find Bin Laden?
Clearly through his Sony Playstation account details

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
You know...

All the times I am happy to read and be on a great site like this one... nights like tonight, make me disgusted to be here.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I understand the cynicism and the belief that there may be something else behind this. And maybe that's true.

Bottom line: Osama Bin Laden deserved to die. A very evil person, who did everything in the name of Islam while at the same time killing Muslims, got what he had coming.

This is a great day for Humanity. There is now one less poisonous, evil blight on the Earth.

And that's a good thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join