It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Damn good day to be American! Bush couldn't get it done but Barry got it done.

You birthers are done! Trump is done! The GOP is done!

That side of the house wants to give tax breaks to people who don't need it and couldn't catch Bin Laden.

It's over guys. Progressiveness rules!

link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
My greater fear is the generally hostile and unstable nuclear armed Pakistans real reaction to this gross breach of sovereignty.

Supposedly, this operation had the blessing of the Pakistani president.

link   
Exactly 8 years after Bush's 'mission accomplished' speech.

Odd

Obama apparently gave the order during the Royal Wedding
edit on 1/5/11 by dallas18 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Bin Laden Base Cave Anyone remember This LIE?

That Bin Laden Base never existed in Afghanistan.

I am going to repost this
www.washingtontimes.com...

In 2008, former CIA case officer Robert Baer asserted, “Of course he’s dead.” In 2002 and 2009, Pakistani Presidents Pervez Musharraf and Asif Ali Zardari separately stated that bin Laden was dead. In 2002, FBI counterterrorism chief Dale Watson stated that bin Laden “probably” was dead.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
So now that Osama is dead, and is confirmed, what is to become of the war in the Middle East?
A friend of mine says it will continue because of other Taliban leaders and will only get worse. We killed their leader, they're going to get their revenge. Another terroist attack on our soil may be possible, but unlikely due to the fact that 9/11 had taken years to accomplish.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This seems appropriate.

link   
Bin Laden has probably been dead for years. Bush couldn't get the body, Obama is loved by muslims. They doctored up some 'proof' and handed it over so he could reign. If he doesn't get reelected, how can the muslims rule the US?

link   

Originally posted by Corbin Dalus

Originally posted by six67seven
reply to post by mishigas

Don't you get it? Obama released this at the time he did because he interrupted "The Apprentice" right before he fired someone. He did it to get back at Trump.

THAT is a fascinating observation. Hmmmm........ He really busted his balls at that event. This would be icing on the cake, for sure.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Corbin Dalus because: spelliing

My dad doesn't pay attention to anything and if it's not on MSM news it is not valid,
and oddly enough thtat is verbatim what he said as well.

link   
I'm going to have to see Osama's long form death certificate before I buy any of this hooey.

link   
Q. Can this be the case of a man announcing his own (alter ego) death?
A. ... Yes

link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
Damn good day to be American! Bush couldn't get it done but Barry got it done.

You birthers are done! Trump is done! The GOP is done!

That side of the house wants to give tax breaks to people who don't need it and couldn't catch Bin Laden.

It's over guys. Progressiveness rules!

edit on 1-5-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

link   
As I've said here, I'm certain the CIA would've known about him hiding in that mansion in Islamabad for some time now, they just decided to pull the plug now for some reason.

The current head of the CIA, Leon Panetta, is Roman Catholic and he's due to be replaced by Petraeus very soon, and the pope got beatified today (5/1/11). He said he will spend his last days in the agency putting all his focus on finding Bin Laden, and what a miracle he finally found him after all these years. What a coincidence, all this.
edit on 1-5-2011 by MareBellator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

Don't you get it? Obama released this at the time he did because he interrupted "The Apprentice" right before he fired someone. He did it to get back at Trump.

ROTFLMAO

link   
reply to post by truthorlies

Muslims love the Obama, even though he is carrying on 2 wars that are killing thousands of Muslims?

link   
Dead men tell no tales.

I wonder what USM would have said, publicly, in a trial.

Just saying.

This is the fourth line, just in case.

I'll also be looking for those pics of USM to 'emerge' in the MSM in the coming weeks. If they are anything like the ones above, there's something stinky going on.

link   
reply to post by LosLobos

Are you insisting that republicans don't get things done?

link   

I have inside info.
I just got off the phone with Obama, and they found out Osama is really a malevolent extra terrestrial.
As soon as they killed him a message shot down from outer space that we violated the galactic quarantine agreement. An entire federation of aliens are heading our way, and will arrive 12/21/2012.
this is all true, you know it is.

link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Originally posted by mishigas
FNC is saying that the US has bin ladens body.

Now that is interesting....what will they do with it? WIll someone try to claim it? al Qaeda, maybe?

>> I'd like someone to check it for Freezer burns.

I'd heard he was dead since December of 2001 -- according to that lady who spoke on Charlie Rhodes show...

This is rich every 6 months the gov't pulls out the old terror card on bin ladin. I remeber reading a de-classified NSA briefing given to the then presdent Bush on bin ladins death by kidney failure and parkensons desease that was 7 years ago. So did they bag up the body put it in dry ice or liquid nitrogen till they could find some BIG NEWS to bolster the current presidents ratings? Ever wonder why no one picked up the 1 million dollar bounty on the Bin ladens head? Hard to get a bounty when the subject is already dead. They do a DNA test and it will confirm its bin ladin. Course they won't tell folks of the rather frosty appearence. I believe this as much as the Moon is made of green cheese. Something else important is going on and this is a diversion to keep the real story from geting out..Once more TPTB have succeeded in pulling the wool over the common citizens eyes..

Freezer burns...

Hmmmm...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Preposterous.

..a staged event. PIK intelligence apparently didn't know, while OBL resided in a unique mansion no-less, in an area where former/ retired senior Pakistani military reside.. and PIK didn't know? It's not like he was moving there - but had resided there for months.

Ask the question - if Pakistan knew, why now? Who gains the most from this news?

A ramp-up of fundamental Islamic retaliatory-attacks, as choreographed by the CIA, with a banner of revenge. Keep in mind that Palestine will be a state in a few months and Iran’s nuclear reactor will be spinning up.

The backdrop has been set.. The middle-east remains the center stage.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
I'm gonna go on a major limb here....

should obama announce within the immediate future that our revenge has been satisfied and brings ALL troops home.... I will be willing to forgive him and all the crap hes done. hell might even vote for him if that happens.

That is Not going to happen.

Do you really honestly believe that Obama has that power? I'm not saying Officially. The presidency is not ONE person.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join