It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

So they are STILL saying Osama was the mastermind behind 9/11?

Proof please!Haven't seen any yet!

They are STILL lying about it?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Heres another link with a quote I found about the Satanic aspect of April 30th. I guess April 30th is the Day Anton Levay founded The Church of Satan.

A Brief History of the Church of Satan
"Anton knew the date upon which the first Church of Satan must be established. It would have to be during the traditional night of the most important demonic celebration of the year, when witches and devils roam the earth, orgiastically glorifying the fruition of the Spring equinox: Walpurgisnacht, the night of April 30th—May 1st."

A Brief History of The Church of Satan

Just another coincidence I'm sure.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I live in Hawaii and word is starting to spread that UBL's body may actually be at the JPAC Laboratory at Hickam Air Force Base in Honolulu. This lab is responsible for ID of MIA/KIA bodies. Not sure how much I believe this but definitely interesting idea...
Source: KHONnews

link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by EternalThought
I want a LONG TERM DEATH CERTIFICATE.. LOL, I just saw that on youtube..

Wow. Joke fail. I beat you to it anyway. Scroll up

Doesn't matter, Bin Laden's having the last laugh...
He's up there banging his 72 virgins.

link   
Lol you should see those cheering fools, there bouncing balls

What a joke of a staged event this is.
Its on CNN.

Also they are carrying obama election signs.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

...I remember reading a de-classified NSA briefing given to the then President Bush on bin ladin's death by kidney failure and Parkinson's disease that was 7 years ago.

Agreed.

There was never a chance that OBL would be facing a court room, as he knows the Bush family intimately.

The timing of this "news" is to set the stage for a bigger event...

What would a WikiLeak Cable say on this matter, if we could read it..? Somewhere, the real story is being tucked away and classified "Above Top Secret." Who knows the fate of those who have direct knowledge of the truth, in the days and months ahead?
edit on 1-5-2011 by iballs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

What exactly makes you feel disgusted?

link   
Bin Laden became expendable. He no longer was needed, except to give bump up points to Obama's approval ratings by having him killed. This after the birth certificate fiasco last week that all the sheeple bought, hook, line and sinker. Bush had Bin Laden in his sights in Tora Bora years ago, but let him go because he still needed him alive. He finally outlived his usefulness to our esteemed leaders.

link   
reply to post by dwiggen

The FBI put it out according to the article form Gordon Duff. Why say he was killed in 01 in Tora Bora and show a fake pic. Why did they come out today with some BS speech about him being dead. No one knows the truth and that is they way the elite keep the sheep on a chain. Release two stories so everyone will fight each other. I never said the pic was legit but that is what we were given.

link   
reply to post by MadDogtheHunter

THAT WAS PRICELESS

link   

LOL, if joke fail, then we are both going down with it...

Just be happy we think alike. Remember, divided we fall, united as ATSers, we stand.

link   
I would bet 1 meeeelion shiny internet points that.....
In order for no one to be able to examine said freezerburned body, "AlQuaeda" will steal the body of their beloved "Leader" so as to give him a proper Muslim funeral/burial.
Anyone else want in on some of this action?
On the other side it is gonna be nice to see all of our boys coming home as they are no longer needed in the mid east.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Doesn't matter, Bin Laden's having the last laugh...
He's up there banging his 72 virgins.

Little did he know the virgins names were Hank, Jim, Kyle, and the like and they have been waiting a looooooong time for their peice of Osama-ass.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm glad Bin Laden is dead but these conspiracy theories make for fun duscussions.You can never be 100% absolutely certain about everything.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundowner

If nothing else it will be a big hit on the Pakistani foreign relations. They cooperated poorly, and are on the big board as being a terrorist harboring nation and they supposedly have The Bomb!

They cooperated poorly throughout the whole episode by proof that they were the only country in the world of 195 countries that recognized the Taliban as a governing entity.

Think about that!

link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
I understand the cynicism and the belief that there may be something else behind this. And maybe that's true.

Bottom line: Osama Bin Laden deserved to die. A very evil person, who did everything in the name of Islam while at the same time killing Muslims, got what he had coming.

This is a great day for Humanity. There is now one less poisonous, evil blight on the Earth.

And that's a good thing.

But honestly, How are certain that this was an 'evil man?'

not even talking about all the loose ends and inconsistencies of 9/11, but why, if they saw him alive, did they not capture him and bring him to stand trial? At least let him be found guilty.

link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

All 72 male Dungeons and Dragons playing virgins. Indeed Osama gets the last laugh... supposing that he's homosexual.

link   
WOW!! the koolaid vender is doing a roaring traid out front of the White House..lol
Drink up!!
Plenty to go around!!
Don't push.....line up to the right!!!
Enough Koolaid for everyone!!.
LMAO.

link   
Have Fox news on right now, and I'm not listening for the most part now, but earlier they were showing side-by-side footage of the crowds celebrating in Times Square and in front/by the White House. If it is what they "say" it is, then good riddance, Osama is gone! But really, I'm not sure what to think. I haven't done a LOT of research on the whole 9/11 Conspiracy, but I certainly don't believe the crap they feed us about Osama on the MSM and his connection to it.

We shall have to wait and see what the next move will be.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
Damn good day to be American! Bush couldn't get it done but Barry got it done.

You birthers are done! Trump is done! The GOP is done!

That side of the house wants to give tax breaks to people who don't need it and couldn't catch Bin Laden.

It's over guys. Progressiveness rules!

Let's not get too carried away now. Remember that bin Laden has been dead for years. This is purely political theatre. Sure, he'll get a temporary bump in his numbers, but he'll do something stupid to erase it soon enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join