It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher777

and all these celebrations happening this fast . . this seems it was planned in advance.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
As a brit of high stature might say ''do try not royaly F'n this next false flag operation up like you did 911....the Vatican has expressed that another blunder like 911 will not go unpunished...so do try to make it more believable '' [/quote

What's that supposed to mean? brit of high stature, false flag operation. What are you implying?

link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by Annee
I'm just gonna say. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Obama.

Oh Really? not everything is a conspiracy

Bin laden died years ago, Washington post even reported his death in 2008, look back at some of the posts here,
and your supporting obama?

unbelievable.

I said "not everything is a conspiracy".

I did not say this wasn't. It could be - - but then again - - it might not be.

Am I supporting Obama? Or am I supporting that he gets credit for the death of Osama?

Hook - line - and sinker

However - - I do have every right as a citizen to support Obama - - if I so choose. He is the president - - - not the man behind the curtain.

link   
First Gaddfi's son is killed, than Osama Bin Ladin, next an attack in the west in retaliation. Sounds like the perfect plan for revenge. Some might say what a good way to have a false flag op.

link   

Originally posted by SJE98
How in the world did all these people get together so fast for a celebration in front of the white house, in NY etc.. these gatherings must have been planned in advance ? these groups look organized for a celebration. flags and all.

Its great that they are,but this has me thinking here.

Twitter is not that fast.
edit on 1-5-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

It's obviously staged for the sheeple.

link   
reply to post by MadDogtheHunter

Someone call a whaaaaaabulance.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by robyn

Originally posted by SJE98
How in the world did all these people get together so fast for a celebration in front of the white house, in NY etc.. these gatherings must have been planned in advance ? these groups look organized for a celebration. flags and all.

Its great that they are,but this has me thinking here.

Twitter is not that fast.
edit on 1-5-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

It's obviously staged for the sheeple.

Wag the Dog......wag the Dog

link   
Aiight. Thread is moving too fast to keep up with, so I'm probably going to bed. Just wanted to say that for those demanding a photo, I've had one since the 19th, this month, and he's deader that 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I sent it to a couple of folks who said they wanted to see it for confirmation, but won't post it in the thread because I'm not sure of the T+C's, and it's a bit gory.

BTW, Dear Leader is telling some whoppers about it, but I don't know if those whoppers are originating with him, or if that's just what he's been told.

If I get a go ahead U2U, then I'll post the pic here, otherwise, ask around. Like I said, I already sent it to a couple of folks in the thread wanting photo proof.

link   

Originally posted by Annee
I'm just gonna say. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Obama.

Exactly. It doesn't matter what it is, from announcing Bin Laden is dead to Uncle Frank stubbing his toe, it's a conspiracy around here.

I personally believe it. I can't see what anyone has to gain from hidding his previous death until now or faking it in this manner. If you need distractions there are better ways. Imagine the embarrassment when Osama surfaces with another attack?

My greater fear is the generally hostile and unstable nuclear armed Pakistans real reaction to this gross breach of sovereignty. Muslim extremists taking over in Pakistan is a real possibility.

link   
Call me skeptical on this one. Weren't we lied to on 9/11, in the first place?

So convenient that coming near election time that our hero "Obama" saves the day. And, I guess he'll make the gas prices go down too, so we'll line up and vote him back in office. I have a tendency to believe we are being played.

If Obama and the White House want my support, then cut our insane spending, cover the real topics that get America back to work, productive, and powerful again. Bring back the land of the free. Because the way I see it, America is heading toward the crapper. I have seen more BS legislation get slipped in that cut so much of what it means to be free.

Troy

link   

Originally posted by FadetoBlack69
The way the President said for the US to come together like after 9/11 sounds like along with this he is getting us ready for a false flag.

Or...he's been dead for years, and now they are just telling us to change the subject from the birth certificate.

Yeah, take that Donald.

link   

Originally posted by FadetoBlack69

Originally posted by dragonseeker

Originally posted by Chillidog1
Maybe someone whos a regular on the religious and occult threads can shed some light. It was my understanding April 30 is some kind of big day for Luciferians or something. Any truth to that?
Did anyone catch if Obama said what day Bin Laden was supposedly killed?

Dunno about luciferians, but it's may day in norse religions(heathenism), honoring the vanir and freja(some of you know about that kinda thing)..

Walpurgishacht
Much of central and northern Europe celebrate the Spring festival with dancing and bonfires.

Heres another link I found about the Satanic aspect of April 30th. It's the day that The Church of Satan was founded.
"Anton knew the date upon which the first Church of Satan must be established. It would have to be during the traditional night of the most important demonic celebration of the year, when witches and devils roam the earth, orgiastically glorifying the fruition of the Spring equinox: Walpurgisnacht, the night of April 30th—May 1st."

A Brief History of the Church of Satan

Just another coincidence I'm sure.
edit on 5/1/11 by Chillidog1 because: Posted wrong url.

edit on 5/1/11 by Chillidog1 because: Foniks

link   

Originally posted by six67seven
reply to post by mishigas

Don't you get it? Obama released this at the time he did because he interrupted "The Apprentice" right before he fired someone. He did it to get back at Trump.

THAT is a fascinating observation. Hmmmm........ He really busted his balls at that event. This would be icing on the cake, for sure.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Corbin Dalus because: spelliing

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I just know that they will release a picture of his dead body. For the world to see.

It is quite pitiful for them to have taken this long to kill him. An old man in kidney failure. Couldn't they have just followed the trail of dialysis machines?

link   
I've been trying to keep up with these posts but the conditioned "amurica! f*ck yeah!" responses of some of you folks is mind boggling

Also, I don't think some dude in a suit and lavish setting should get the credit for something someone in a combat uniform and sleeping in a tent did. just. sayin'.

That is, assuming our completely honest and caring government isn't telling a fib...psh
edit on 1-5-2011 by DancingBear because: (no reason given)

link   
I thought the FBI confirmed he was killed in Dec 01? They even released a picture of Osama with his eyes blown out. It looked just like the Osama aka Tim Osman that hung out with Z. Brzezinski in Afghanistan. Oh well another lie for the sheep to suck up to Barry Soetoro.

Z. Brzezinski and Osama together.

Osama dead. How did this pic get out of the FBI files if he was killed just today.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It seems that some did not watch and hear what Benazir Bhutto had said in her interview back in 2007.

So here it is again, at 2:16

edit on 1-5-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

link   
Does make you wonder.Because Navy Seals flew right at the spot where Bin Laden was hiding and killed Him in a fire fight.So someone tipped them off with very good intelligence.It seems like it was planned so well lol.

link   
I'm gonna go on a major limb here....

should obama announce within the immediate future that our revenge has been satisfied and brings ALL troops home.... I will be willing to forgive him and all the crap hes done. hell might even vote for him if that happens.

you see as much as I dislike him, I do think some of these conspiricies are going a BIT TOO FAR. take away all your conspiricy theories about this and his other problems and assume this is all legit... well then it stinks enough on those merits. the longest war in american history to catch one sickly man in another country dosen't need a multitude of rediculous conspiricies to make one think..

lets give this one a few days guys.

link   
reply to post by mishigas

I can't help but think this is some sort of antidote to Obama and NATO killing Gadaffi's grandchildren as well as the president's falling popularity in general. If there were ever a time when this US President needed a positive accomplishment, a thumbs up in the eyes of our nation and the world's, this was the moment. I have grown too cynical, this is too convenient.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join