It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 28
318
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by elcapitano75
reply to post by FadetoBlack69
 


Exactly, and, there was a dude on CNN talking about people cheering (and the guy said cheering earlier), long before Obama got on the air. And something like minutes after they started saying it was about OBL.

Just stinks to hell.


Because the media was reporting that OBL was dead before Obama made the official announcement?

Just because you want to believe in a conspiracy doesn't mean you have to deny the obvious.




posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
We just created a martyr for the worst possible people. They'll avenge him, you watch


Pandora, you can have your box back, I think we're done with it now


It is better to die fighting against a bully (muslims) then it is

to live in fear and afraid of them. BRING IT!!!!

Pandora is a fantasy teen girl genre now a days.....

GET REAL!!! This is a miraculous day!!



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I'm just gonna say. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Obama.


Just because your paranoid doesn't mean your not being followed.....



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Give the man his love. Bush tried to do it with guns blazing. Obama did it by winning the hearts and minds.

Give this man his just due!

LOL!!!! four more years. four more years. four more years.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
As a brit of high stature might say ''do try not royaly F'n this next false flag operation up like you did 911....the Vatican has expressed that another blunder like 911 will not go unpunished...so do try to make it more believable ''



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
Mission is finally accomplished birthers! Finally, a leader who can do the job that no other President could do.


I really hope that was a sarcastic remark.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tosskey

Originally posted by elcapitano75
reply to post by FadetoBlack69
 


Exactly, and, there was a dude on CNN talking about people cheering (and the guy said cheering earlier), long before Obama got on the air. And something like minutes after they started saying it was about OBL.

Just stinks to hell.


Because the media was reporting that OBL was dead before Obama made the official announcement?

Just because you want to believe in a conspiracy doesn't mean you have to deny the obvious.





^
^ THIS



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tosskey

Originally posted by elcapitano75
reply to post by FadetoBlack69
 


Exactly, and, there was a dude on CNN talking about people cheering (and the guy said cheering earlier), long before Obama got on the air. And something like minutes after they started saying it was about OBL.

Just stinks to hell.


Because the media was reporting that OBL was dead before Obama made the official announcement?

Just because you want to believe in a conspiracy doesn't mean you have to deny the obvious.





^
^ THIS



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konah
I want proof. A photo, independent DNA analysis, a video, anything at all. So far we are going off the government's word, and we know how trustworthy that is.

I see this as bold-faced propaganda. Chanting Americans, rehashing the "sole face of terror" and the events of 9/11, dramatic speech and exit of the POTUS, hype of the media pre-speech, condemning Osama as the mastermind of 9/11 even after the government said that was false, etcetera.

Tonight, our country is united in hatred.


Even if they showed you photos or came to your house to give you a close up look at the body. You won't believe it but claim that its fake.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So I was looking at Infowars.com and it says Alex Jones announced back in 2002 that Bin Laden's body was frozen and will be unthawed at a later date. He was killed 8 years ago. Hmmm....

Does anyone know about this story? It sounds crazy but the truth can be crazier than fiction. Alex's show should be very interesting tomorrow.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Good Riddance. This will certainly serve as a blow to AQ's morale and disrupt their operations.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
AND......

how are they factualizing that they have done a DNA test and all that jazz in less than 24 HRS?????

edit on 1-5-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FadetoBlack69

Originally posted by Annee
I'm just gonna say. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Obama.


Just because your paranoid doesn't mean your not being followed.....


But - I don't care.

Obviously - you do. Got something to hide?



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So now can we go in and kill the rest of them, or are we still playing tag?



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
AND......

how are they factualizing that they have done a DNA test and all that jazz in 24 HRS?????


They did the DNA test BEFORE they put his body into that mansion....



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly
 


You mean AZCRACKISTAN AND ICRAQ, no?

I was hoping the announcement was going to be about something better though...


This doesn't change a darn thing...


We're still going to be in both countries fighting imaginary enemies
in imaginary wars (see first line)...


FML...



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker321
So I was looking at Infowars.com and it says Alex Jones announced back in 2002 that Bin Laden's body was frozen and will be unthawed at a later date. He was killed 8 years ago. Hmmm....

Does anyone know about this story? It sounds crazy but the truth can be crazier than fiction. Alex's show should be very interesting tomorrow.


Like George Strait said you got to have an ace in the hole.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'm thinking certain Paksitan authorties knew about Bin Ladens where abouts for a while.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
And people try to tell me that America is waking up....

nope.

that couldn't be further from the truth.


One day I think we will all be in for a rude awakening.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
Good Riddance. This will certainly serve as a blow to AQ's morale and disrupt their operations.


Hey now, we need their operations in Libya!



Really...it took them this long? Of course, now we will never hear his side of the story.



new topics




 
318
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

log in

join