It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

Usa is responsible for more civilian casulties than any other country,theres a difference between sneaky and using whatever is available to you,just be glad that they dont have the weapons that usa has otherwise you'd have a $hit storm on your a$$

Its easy shooting rockets at people on donkeys, why not try and do that to russia or iran?
As much as usa would love to destroy those 2 countrys they'll never have the balls to do so since war is much touger when the opposite side can actualy defend themselves.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by Tosskey

According to the whole American population OBL is guilty of 911. Because that is what the Media, Your elected politicians, CIA and FBI is telling the American public. OBL was accused only 30 to 40 minutes after the first plain hit the twin tower. But is there any solid evidence?

Was he? Over in the UK we were getting a lot of muddled and mixed reports, there was a lot of confusion, but I don't recall ANY accusations at such an early stage.

Originally posted by lyrc07
2. OSAMA was not the mastermind behind 9/11
The U.S. Government knew about 9/11 months before it happend.
BUSH and RUMSFIELD has admitted to this.

Did they? I honestly wasn't aware they'd admitted that. Do you have a link?

Originally posted by imitator
We all know Osama Bin Laden has been dead for a long time... only sheeple buy this new story...
This is a staged event to cover Obama hacked up PDF BC and his fraudulent social security numbers.

Ok, I'm seriously getting sick of reading these statements about him being dead a long time, especially when accompanied by the insult that anyone who feels otherwise is a sheeple, etc. I've asked people to back this claim up and no one seems to be able to. Best I can establish is that it's nothing more than a belief, which actually holds a lot less water than him being shot and killed over the weekend. I honestly hope you're basing this "fact" on a lot more than a throw away remark in an interview.

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by Tosskey
In fact, I'd say theres more evidence he died in the raid than in 2001.

Well, by all means, present it. Because the government hasn't...

The President of the United States has made a statement to say that he was killed in a raid, they have since released further details as to what has happened to the body. No they have shown you a photo, they actually don't need too. Elizabeth Taylor died not so long ago, I don't recall her corpse appearing on the front page of my paper, but I believed she had died because there was no evidence to suggest otherwise.

Some of you are so determined not to believe what you are told that you have become blind and paranoid and it's a real shame because when a real conpiracy comes along you'll be hard to take seriously.

Releasing the photos would be pointless anyway because so many of you have already said that you won't believe them because they can be photoshopped.

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Tosskey

Here's one thing: www.foxnews.com...

There were other reports. And of course you've seen this video, posted more than once both in this thread and reposted yet again in many others this week: www.youtube.com... (and on this very page, it seems).

I'm sure there were others, but this is all I have. So far, what we have in this death is the word of a few people in our government, with a seemingly lot of contradiction.

edit on 5/3/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

Both of these reports contradict each other, so which one are we to believe? The article keeps calling him Usama, which is a little confusing too.

reply to post by Tosskey

Well, it just depends I guess. If it's a pretty clear picture and video, I would be more inclined to believe this story. But, it's pretty hard to get past them getting rid of the body within hours, that's very hard to swallow.

It's not hard to get past at all, the explanation makes perfect sense, you just chose not to believe it because by pretending it doesn't make sense it supports your theory.

Originally posted by GaryN
The US troops had helmet cameras, the whole episode should be on video. Maybe they can not show us the video for 'security reasons'?

More likely for "decency reasons" Would you normally expect to see a snuff movie on the news?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

How about the USS Cole??? Do you have any well thought out opinions? Or any well informed opinions? Take away 9/11 he is still deserving of death! period!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by unleashdafury

The Douchebaggery is on high here today! Are we having a measuring contest? The only people USA fights are peasants on donkeys? really? All we can do is fight unarmed armies?

The US is losing rank quickly, but don't be delusional and think that we couldn't wipe out Russia and Iran on a whim if decided upon!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueLightRain
reply to post by Anmarie96

There's nothing cowardly about strapping a bomb to your chest and going to a public place and blowing it up. You are confusing "cowardly" as the opposite of "heroic" which it is not. It would take balls to do that. I'm not saying its cool or anything, I'm just pointing out its not a cowardly act. I have noticed a lot of people use the word "coward" when they are trying to make themselves look more masculine.
edit on 4-5-2011 by BlueLightRain because:

ya, you are right. cowardly does not have a place in a homicide bombing.

maybe "screw loose" "dumb ass" "moron" "regular muslim guy" comes to mind.

i can't wait till they mess with a nuke that goes south on them. lol.

geeze, ahmed, i said hook up the red wire!!! lol!

talk about false flag! bummer for the 30 mile surrounding area.

lol, that would be on my table for sure.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by 000063

Originally posted by imitatorOsama Bin Laden has died several times....
No, he's only died once, just like everyone else does.

You believe governments words that he died during the raid?
So far, yes.

Are you going to believe every word of the government ?
No.

if so where are the wmds in iraq?
There aren't any, and straw man. That's actually evidence against some sort of 9/11 conspiracy, since planting WMDs in Iraq would've been a lot easier than killing thousands of Americans on US soil and getting hundreds, if not thousands of people to help cover it up.

i noticed you joined just this year, you are strongly defending the government.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware we weren't allowed to do that here until we reached seniority level 2.

/sarcasm
edit on 2011/5/4 by 000063 because: Formatting

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
AMERICA
edit on 4-5-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Tosskey

Well then present the evidence, because the government doesn't plan on releasing the photo and tonight Denis McDonough said there was no reason to release the photos.
One man speaking != official white house policy.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Well, by all means, present it. Because the government hasn't...

-Well know a covert mission was carried out. A local in Abottobad even tweeted about it in real time.

-A special helicopters with stealth characteristics was even left behind due to mechanical failure.

-We know no AQ officials have denied that he was killed, despite having a hell of a good reason to do so (I mean, if we didn't really get him, the President is going out on one hell of a limb).

Not absolute proof, but lends more credit to it being true than anything that's been presented that he died in 2001. What proof is there that he died in 2001? "Intel officials" speculated that he did?

I thought the government couldn't be trusted? But it's okay if it supports the conspiracy? Even if there is no proof?

Makes sense.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)
Standard Truther double standard. Can't trust the gov't, except for the bits that seem to support The Conspiracy.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Tosskey

-Well know a covert mission was carried out. A local in Abottobad even tweeted about it in real time.

A twiter shouldn't be trusted as a source of information.

It's probably more reliable and real information - - - then what I get from posters on ATS.

YEAAAHHH!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I have been a very frequent reader of the various important and interesting threads on ATS. I feel strongly that I need to put my view across regarding the OBL scenario. I have been browsing through the BBC homepage where they are providing continuous updates on the whole situation and responses from all sides. The story which caught my eye was one in which the US Government advises along the lines of 'President Obama was watching the SEAL's progress as they were on their mission, however the only footage of the take down of Osama is when they are outside his supposed compound, the video footage then blacked out for 25 MINUTES whilst the SEAL team were in the compond'. Why is this the case? What happened for those 25 MINUTES???

I am trying my best to copy & paste the link here for you all to read, this is not a made up story. As soon as I manage to find the link I will have this posted.

C'mon people, it's just getting hilarious now the amount of lies being told.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by atty2011

I know already ...many threads here in ATS about OBL .. Everyone wants the truth even the Talaban dont believe he is dead??? Seems like the USA Administration or whoever is in charge dont seem tto care about sharing , well even if they posted it up in the CIA website some photos and DNA info.. I mean they can even rig it so no one can coppy an paste just show he dang information ..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It's changing so much.

First there's a shoot-out and he uses his wife as a human shield and she was shot and killed

Now

He was totally unarmed and he did not use his wife as a human shield and she was only shot in the leg and not killed

So.... I know details can be sketchy and things change in these events.... but to go from "fire-fight, shot dead, wife human shield and shot dead" to "Captured unarmed, then shot dead, didn't use wife as human shield, she's still alive" Is just insane.

This is an absolute joke.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by slozo
First post. Occasional reader.

What boggles my mind is that the public at large has not grasped the illegal, murderous and absolutely barbaric actions the United States has undertaken, all the while only eliciting minor squabbles from the public on why they buried him at sea, or was he dead to begin with.

1) As a foreign army, they entered another sovereign country and performed an assassination on a person.
An allied nation that may have had corrupted officials actually protecting Osama.

There is no and never will be any proof offered up for a court of law, national or international, on the guilt of this OsamaBin Laden, nor will there be a tribunal or court case to determine his guilt or innocence. Instead, the US acted unilaterally and undertook what looks to be an assassination.
The FBI claims to have proof, but it's classified. Which is why he's never been charged formally for 9/11, despite claiming responsibility multiple times. In the court of public opinion, he did it.

2) Other people, including a child reportedly, were killed during the raid that supposedly killed Osama.
Information is still coming out, and there have been several conflicting reports.

The reaction of the American public? Silence on this point. I guess it was guilt by association for those poor suckers, associated to the presumed guilty before any evidence or trial guy (Osama).
Well, they were hanging out with a terrorist leader who was indicted for the 98 embassy bombings.

3) Buried at sea immediately afterward?!?

No comment necessary - the story turns into an utter fictional tale at this point, and can only be described as lore.
Saudi Arabia didn't want him, they weren't going to take him back to America, and they didn't want to bother shopping around for a country that wanted him. You left out the part where he was ID'd and his DNA tested.

So, as many here, we assumed Osama Bin Laden was probably killed, but perhaps hidden away and living a fine life in Israel, who the hell knows (his double could have been the one with the liver dialysis) - but if you bought the MSM diatribe . . . where the # are your morals? Sense of fairness, democracy, justice?
And the inevitable "if you don't agree with me, you're X". It is always inconceivable to you lot that rational people could have a different opinion on the matter.

The TV advertising has all worked. Stories like this are strong indications of how powerfully the illuminati
I stopped reading right here.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
So the news is reporting that Osama's 12-year old daughter was present at the raid which killed him....

12 year old daughter? So that would mean he helped conceive her during 1998 or 1999. During those years he also:
Issued a Fatwah against North American Citizens...
US Embassy Bombings...
Ends up on the US 10 most wanted list....
Yet also had time for some 'Bow Chicka Bow Wow'.

According to WIKI:

According to CNN national security correspondent David Ensore, as of 2002 Osama had married four women and fathered roughly 25 or 26 children. Other sources report that he has fathered anywhere from 12 to 24 children

Wow! 12 to 26 children (as of 2002 so there may be more). The Bloodline of Osama will exist for many generations if not, indefinitely as goes-the human race.

Another interesting fact on the OSAMA wiki page:

Mohammed bin Laden was killed in 1967 in an airplane crash in Saudi Arabia when his American pilot misjudged a landing. Osama's eldest half-brother, Salem bin Laden, the subsequent head of the bin Laden family, was killed in 1988 near San Antonio, Texas in the United States, when he accidentally flew a plane into power lines.

WHAT IS IT WITH THIS GUY, AIRPLANES, AND THE USA? Crazy history. Maybe he never forgave the American Pilot who killed his eldest son?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
The US is losing rank quickly, but don't be delusional and think that we couldn't wipe out Russia and Iran on a whim if decided upon!

You couldn't. Not with out bringing on WWIII and I tend to agree with the theory that WWIV will be fought with spears.

Originally posted by fooks
ya, you are right. cowardly does not have a place in a homicide bombing.

maybe "screw loose" "dumb ass" "moron" "regular muslim guy" comes to mind.

i can't wait till they mess with a nuke that goes south on them. lol.

You are aware don't want to strap bombs to themselves and blow people up aren't you?

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
So the news is reporting that Osama's 12-year old daughter was present at the raid which killed him....

12 year old daughter? So that would mean he helped conceive her during 1998 or 1999. During those years he also:
Issued a Fatwah against North American Citizens...
US Embassy Bombings...
Ends up on the US 10 most wanted list....
Yet also had time for some 'Bow Chicka Bow Wow'.

That sounds believeable to me. It's very common for them to have a lot of kids so the idea that he'd get down and dirty while doing other dirty deeds seems reasonable.
edit on 4/5/11 by DJKris because: Response added

edit on 4/5/11 by DJKris because: Corrected

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

So only one person magically tweeted three days ago during the night at the time of the raid, what about the other local inhabitants? around the area of Abbottabad? let me guess they were all sleeping?

Just one guy watching? just one? Abbottabad is one large city or town, i find that hard to believe.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)
Now that your disbelief at Twitter has been shot down, you're moving on to saying there weren't enough people making noise. One guy on Twitter doesn't mean he was the only one who noticed. I mean, Pakistani fighter jets were called in. Either the military noticed themselves, or someone called them.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DJKris

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I see your point... Because the story changed so drastically it must be..........??? what exactly is it? Because the details were relayed wrong means exactly......... again, what does that mean?

In probably the most excited state that anyone involved, has ever been, they confused the details and this means?? What does it mean exactly?

I love the MSM right now... They are lambasting all of the nose breathers that lack the mental capacity to cope with the events of our world.

There are ZERO life points, for finding a conspiracy in EVERYTHING!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by catswithbigpaws
I had a thread on this, but it got closed, sadly. I've given sources for all of you who are suspicious on the topic.

Throughout his later years, Bin Laden had been suffering from liver and kidney problems. Though I'm not so sure about his liver [3], I do know that he was suffering kidney failure and ordered a dialysis. [1] According to some Egyptian newspaper, Bin Laden had died in December 2001 due to lung complications, and died a "natural and quiet death." His funeral was in Tora Bora, a mountain region in eastern Afghanistan. [2] One thing to mention is that he could not travel across the Middle East with nonfunctional kidneys or a bad liver. From Afghanistan to his supposable death in Islamabad, that's 308 miles direct distance, as if the world was flat. Therefore, it would be illogical to believe Obama, saying that Bin Laden was killed in Islamabad.
What's illogical is the assumption that even an ill man man could not be moved 300+ miles over a period of nine years.

I believe that it is very suspicious of Obama releasing information about Bin Laden's death now. It seems like he's trying to sound all goody-good-boy after his recent birth certificate was proven fraudulent and to help himself win the election of 2012.
You mean the layers thing?

www.foxnews.com...
www.youtube.com...

You can repeat these results with pretty much any complex document you like.
edit on 2011/5/4 by 000063 because: Formatting.

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join