It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tosskey

Originally posted by deepennytration
That above description you have just given could also apply to POTUS

Oh really? The President directs the military to purposely target women and children, and then kill those who try to come aid them?

No one will deny that there are casualties in war. Mistakes are made. But on the whole, we go to pretty extreme lengths to ensure that civilians don't die by our hands.

You may dislike Bush/Obama/Whoever....but lets not be willfully ignorant and put them on the same sadistic level as the barbarians of Al Qaeda.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)

Whoever...well the real terrorists of course...the corrupt and greedy USG.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Why are you so sympathetic to OBL? It's quite disturbing, actually.

Sympathetic? Try skeptical of our corrupt government's official story. I don't give a squirt of piss what you find disturbing. You're trying to inject sympathy, into my opinion that that we should follow the rule of law and human decency.

And you have the gall to talk down to people who are happy to see a man like that gone from this world.

Your ignorance is so distasteful, it honestly makes me sick.

Yes, I have the gall to talk down to brain dead drones who so readily swallow anything they are fed by the government they know is corrupt, yet for some reason allow themselves to be manipulated. To be happy about taking a life, for any reason, is what should make you sick. Like I said, sometimes it has to be done, but no joy should be found in it. Finding joy in killing, truly makes you a monster. No better than any other.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Eh, are you suggesting that he's not the leader of Al-Qaeda?

I don't know. Is he? Please provide proof.

Seriously? I'm not here to entertain your ignorance. If you don't even have basic knowledge of the topic at hand, perhaps you shouldn't be in here discussing it.

Ignorance?

All I asked is for you to provide proof.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
What I think is sooooooooooooooooo retarded is that they have no problem killing Qadaffis kids, but they cared about killing Osamas kids.

Thats why they didnt go and just blow the place up.

gaddafis kid/grandchildren were bombed by nato forces and the us did not participate in that op.

obviously, these people now questioning obls death have their own agenda that pertains to the us.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
. Like I said, sometimes it has to be done, but no joy should be found in it. Finding joy in killing, truly makes you a monster. No better than any other.

The hole in your logic, is you assume everyone celebrating his death would have taken great pleasure in doing it themselves.

A famous (and often mis-attributed) quote comes to mind:

"All men have an emotion to kill; when they strongly dislike some one they involuntarily wish he was dead. I have never killed any one, but I have read some obituary notices with great satisfaction."
edit on 4-5-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Please provide me with exactly what he said.

Maybe as I stated above, being here on dial up I should not have posted that without a Linky. Why don't you take a took see on all the videos he put out. Praising his people and encouraging them to fight the infidels....

My one shot would have been a wounding shot so then I could torture him. There are many of thousands of Folks that have to live daily with the torture mentally and physically.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

The hole in your logic, is you assume everyone celebrating his death would have taken great pleasure in doing it themselves.

I can tell you with great certainty, that if somehow a jihadist had managed to assassinate, say, G. W. Bush, and we saw Muslims across the world celebrating in the streets, waving their flags, celebrating the assassination (in their eyes he was responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent civilians as well), you and many others would be calling them uncivilized barbarians. I have no sympathy for Bin Laden, hell I don't even believe the story at this point. But, I can clearly see many Americans are no better than those they hate.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I can tell you with great certainty, that if somehow a jihadist had managed to assassinate, say, G. W. Bush, and we saw Muslims across the world celebrating in the streets, waving their flags, celebrating the assassination (in their eyes he was responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent civilians as well),

NO - We the USA never as far as I am aware of NEVER in recent years targeted innocent civilians! UNLIKE jihadist - who - hide with bombs hidden under their clothing or in anything undetectable They think they can. That is the work of Cowards in my little black book. Sneeky, lying, snugs. I really, really hate Sneeky. - I have to sign off now and catch my pillow before I say things I most likely shouldn't post here - or more than I already have.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Anmarie96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

I can tell you with great certainty, that if somehow a jihadist had managed to assassinate, say, G. W. Bush, and we saw Muslims across the world celebrating in the streets, waving their flags, celebrating the assassination (in their eyes he was responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent civilians as well), you and many others would be calling them uncivilized barbarians. I have no sympathy for Bin Laden, hell I don't even believe the story at this point. But, I can clearly see many Americans are no better than those they hate.

true...

but i do believe hes dead...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anmarie96
Maybe as I stated above, being here on dial up I should not have posted that without a Linky. Why don't you take a took see on all the videos he put out. Praising his people and encouraging them to fight the infidels....

OK - - so he is anti infidels.

And?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anmarie96
NO - We the USA never as far as I am aware of NEVER in recent years targeted innocent civilians! UNLIKE jihadist - who - hide with bombs hidden under their clothing or in anything undetectable They think they can.

There's only a slight difference in my "little black book", between intentionally bombing innocents to achieve a political goal, and dropping a bomb knowing you're going to kill innocents, but convincing yourself it's a necessary evil in order to hit your intended target to achieve a political goal. One is slightly more evil than the other, but not much.

Nighty night.
edit on 4-5-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuGGer
but i do believe hes dead...

I do too. I'm just having a hard time believing he died in this raid. We'll see if they release the photos or not, either way it's very hard to believe that all of the sudden respect for religious beliefs prompted our government to dump the body of the world's most wanted man in the ocean before the news of his death broke...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

There's nothing cowardly about strapping a bomb to your chest and going to a public place and blowing it up. You are confusing "cowardly" as the opposite of "heroic" which it is not. It would take balls to do that. I'm not saying its cool or anything, I'm just pointing out its not a cowardly act. I have noticed a lot of people use the word "coward" when they are trying to make themselves look more masculine.
edit on 4-5-2011 by BlueLightRain because:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

What you expect? A massive battle? Osama Bin Laden going down with an AK?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Apparently Osama Bin Ladens Will -

"My last advice to all mujahedeen, the holy warriors, no matter where you are: Find yourself again. Forget for a time the Crusaders and have time to clean out their own ranks "

Source

In a document claiming to be Osama bin Laden's last will and testament the terrorist mastermind apologises to his children for neglecting them in favour of Jihad. And in a curious move he also urges them NOT to work for Al Qaeda. The document, which was first published in a Lebanese newspaper in 2001, has resurfaced this week following the insurgent's death at the hands of the Navy SEALS six team on Sunday. It is thought bin Laden wrote the will in 2001 after the September 11 terror attacks in which nearly 3,000 people lost their lives. U.S. intelligence sources remain sceptical on its authenticity however, despite it being cited in a recent Senate report. In the will bin Laden compares himself to a seventh century caliph and suggests his children need to forge their own way in life rather than ride on the back of his name. 'As for you my children: Forgive me for not giving you except but a minimum amount of my time since I have begun my call for jihad,' bin Laden allegedly writes in the will. 'And I advise you not to join in the work of Al Qaeda.' Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... iJnbl

edit on 4-5-2011 by Weishaupt because: Source..

edit on 4/5/11 by masqua because: removed large empty space between text and edit

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueLightRain
reply to post by Anmarie96

There's nothing cowardly about strapping a bomb to your chest and going to a public place and blowing it up. You are confusing "cowardly" as the opposite of "heroic" which it is not. It would take balls to do that. I'm not saying its cool or anything, I'm just pointing out its not a cowardly act. I have noticed a lot of people use the word "coward" when they are trying to make themselves look more masculine.
edit on 4-5-2011 by BlueLightRain because:

yes it is pathetic.

someone who does not kick the # out of a homosexual is a coward.

(im not homophobic...ok after pondering a lil more...someone who does not kill/murder/stone his wife to death for adultery is a coward...)

edit on 4/5/11 by FuGGer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt
Apparently Osama Bin Ladens Will -

thread here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ive posted my thoughts there...

edit on 4/5/11 by FuGGer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Tosskey

www.iraqbodycount.org...

heres the real iraqi body count.

www.iraqbodycount.org...

edit on 4-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Alquada isn't even a real organization i cant believe that people here on ats are still buying it.

Remember this supposed bin laden hide out? that cave system was never found nor did it existed, just like Alquada it doesn't exist.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
What makes no sense to me is the following:

If the story is true, why the rapid removal of evidence?

1) Osama was allegedly dumped into the sea within 7 hours of being shot - come on we have searched for him for 10+ years and all we can do is quickly drop him in the sea?

2) One of the helicopters involved in the alleged raid was "blown up" to eliminate the possibility of anyone being able to gain intel about avionics etc. The story is that the helicopter engine appeared stalled and could not be restarted. As a pilot, I know about this condition. Its called a "hot start" and it is something that can prevent a turbine engine (which powers the rotors) from being started due to turbine's compressor blade being damaged resulting from the "hot start". This happens relatively frequently in poorly orchestrated start sequences and can be fixed with minimal mechanical work. These helicopters used in the raid are multi-millions each, and even worst case scenario should have been pulled for scrap parts. But no, they "blew it up in haste". Tell me, if the situation was contained and they extracted Osama, why not await sunrise and begin the process of clean-up and detailed scene reporting and investigating, to include properly salvaging our helicopter?

The whole story is riddled with holes, and less than believeable accounts.

new topics

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join