It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by Tosskey

Well, it just depends I guess. If it's a pretty clear picture and video, I would be more inclined to believe this story. But, it's pretty hard to get past them getting rid of the body within hours, that's very hard to swallow.
Once you assume they'd want to ride roughshod over Islamic custom to meet an extraordinary definition of proof, yes.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tosskey
I agree they are on the hook to present SOME evidence, since they decided to capture him dead or alive. If nothing is released within a month, then I will be with you arguing for more evidence. But after 48 hours?

Like I said, I'm beside myself that they would get rid of Osama Bin Laden's body in a matter of hours, before any kind of investigation or autopsy could be done. It's gonna be hard to get past that, but we'll see what they present in the coming days...
He was shot. In. The Head.

They buried Saddam in 22 hours, and didn't perform an autopsy on him, either, because it was pretty obvious he was dead of broken neck. Having your head blown open tends to be fatal, for some reason.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 000063

Agent does not possess the ability to believe anything. There is ZERO evidence pointing to a conspiracy, yet he is able to fully formulate it in his head.

Agent, how many people do you think were awake at that time? How many do you think have a twitter account? How do you know that 50 more didn't tweet it? Do you know? No, you dont.

How do you know he is the only one? You speak like you do!

You are all over the board.. How about you lay out what YOU think happened?? Please tell us what you think happened that night, or didnt happen.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
When they stormed the beaches of Normandy do you think they worried about taking prisoners? No it was war.

It's a war crime to shoot an unarmed combatant without giving them the opportunity to surrender...
According to early one story, they already had. He didn't want to surrender. Still waiting for confirmation.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AeroGuy
I did not buy this story since I saw Obama's face. The way he talked and the recent events and variations and the whole drama behind it, makes me doubt it a lot. A lot of theatrics..
Yes, because we all know how reliable emotional reactions are.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJKris

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
The US is losing rank quickly, but don't be delusional and think that we couldn't wipe out Russia and Iran on a whim if decided upon!

You couldn't. Not with out bringing on WWIII and I tend to agree with the theory that WWIV will be fought with spears.

ya, you are right. cowardly does not have a place in a homicide bombing.

maybe "screw loose" "dumb ass" "moron" "regular muslim guy" comes to mind.

i can't wait till they mess with a nuke that goes south on them. lol.

You are aware don't want to strap bombs to themselves and blow people up aren't you?

You are aware that I DID NOT write that, and you quoted someone else right? How about you fix your post, that misrepresents my words.

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
So the news is reporting that Osama's 12-year old daughter was present at the raid which killed him....

12 year old daughter? So that would mean he helped conceive her during 1998 or 1999. During those years he also:
Issued a Fatwah against North American Citizens...
US Embassy Bombings...
Ends up on the US 10 most wanted list....
Yet also had time for some 'Bow Chicka Bow Wow'.

That sounds believeable to me. It's very common for them to have a lot of kids so the idea that he'd get down and dirty while doing other dirty deeds seems reasonable.
edit on 4/5/11 by DJKris because: Response added

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

He was the leader of Al Quida. He got what he deserved.

According to the government. You never gave him the opportunity to present his side of the story, did you? I'm not saying he was or he wasn't, but it would be interesting to hear what information he may have had to offer the people of the U.S. outside the messages that were presented to us by our media.
You mean like all those videos claiming responsibility he sent to Al-Jazeera?

He could've protested his innocence in any of a load of newspapers, TV stations, radio shows, etc. in the Middle East or Asia. He didn't.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AeroGuy

He did not deserve a trial in my opinion.

A trial would have been the best option, he of course would have gotten no less than the death penalty much like Saddam, but that way we would have seen the proof that he was caught and killed.
Then people would just claim it was a double, or that he was coerced by the US holding a gun to his daughter's head.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

So how did he fake having his birth announced in 2 local newspapers the day after his birth?

The Department of Health employee that submitted the announcement knew he would one day run for President, and submitted news of his birth?

Did you see the announcement in the paper 2 days after he was born? If not how do you know that the records, probably on microfiche, were not altered at a later date? Are there any original paper newspapers from that date floating around anywhere? As far as I know there are not....If I am wrong about this please let me know.
People read the paper.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 000063
Once you assume they'd want to ride roughshod over Islamic custom to meet an extraordinary definition of proof, yes.

So, our government holds Islamic custom, over proper forensic investigation, and proving to it's citizens that our #1 enemy has been killed. That's an interesting, and sudden turn of events. I guess nobody told them they had the setting of 2 suns to bury the body. But, they got er done in less than 10 hours? My @ss. Muslims would give us a pass on this guy anyway, since he's allegedly murdered thousands of Muslims as well as Americans. If a few had a problem with it, oh well. They'd make a little noise, and forget about it, as usual. You guys over there at Centcom, or wherever you are, know that full well. So, how's that new U.S. military social media program working out for ya anyway? Kinda curious since our tax money is being used to fund your little operation. You're welcome.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

So, our government holds Islamic custom, over proper forensic investigation, and proving to it's citizens that our #1 enemy has been killed. That's an interesting, and sudden turn of events. I guess nobody told them they had the setting of 2 suns to bury the body. But, they got er done in less than 10 hours? My @ss. Muslims would give us a pass on this guy anyway, since he's allegedly murdered thousands of Muslims as well as Americans. If a few had a problem with it, oh well. They'd make a little noise, and forget about it, as usual. You guys over there at Centcom, or wherever you are, know that full well. So, how's that new U.S. military social media program working out for ya anyway? Kinda curious since our tax money is being used to fund your little operation. You're welcome.

"proper forensic investigation" ??? Do you have evidence they didn't?? Or they didn't do it to your liking?
If they would have put him on trial, your the flavor of human, that would have been bitching and complaining about the cost to the tax payers.. The only reason they should have done anything different, is to shut down the conspiracies... Should we change our procedure to appease the mindless drones??? Not a bit
! period!
Pathetic!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Why are you so sympathetic to OBL? It's quite disturbing, actually.

Sympathetic? Try skeptical of our corrupt government's official story. I don't give a squirt of piss what you find disturbing. You're trying to inject sympathy, into my opinion that that we should follow the rule of law and human decency.
Yet you think that the US should've taken Osama's body back to the US for an autopsy, regardless of Islamic custom. That's not "human decency".

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The following are the information which is coming through on the UK BBC website;

1446: Mr Ahmed said the burial of Bin Laden's body at sea "was outrageous". "It was against Islamic principles. Every dead body - even of a criminal - has to be respected, and, according to Islamic law, washed, clothed, prayed over and buried." He said no photograph of the dead al-Qaeda leader should be published "but definitely seen by responsible people with integrity and independence, who [can] verify [it]."

1438: One Pakistani security official also challenged the US account of a fierce firefight at the compound, telling al-Arabiya: "Not a single bullet was fired from the compound at the US forces and their helicopters. Their helicopter developed some technical fault and crashed and the wreckage was left on the spot." He said no weapons or explosives had been found during detailed searches of the compound on Monday and Tuesday.
1435: Senior Pakistani security officials have told al-Arabiya TV that Bin Laden's 12-year-old daughter said her father was captured alive and then shot dead by US commandos in the first few minutes of the 40-minute raid. The body of bin Laden's son was also taken away by helicopter, they added. The officials also said Bin Laden's wife, who was shot in the leg, had told them they had been living in Abbottabad for only five or six months. The CIA has said they discovered the compound in August.

Link: www.bbc.co.uk...

The US Government have not thought this fiasco through and surely will be liable for the endless amount of lies.

Atty

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanProdigy
What makes no sense to me is the following:

If the story is true, why the rapid removal of evidence?

1) Osama was allegedly dumped into the sea within 7 hours of being shot - come on we have searched for him for 10+ years and all we can do is quickly drop him in the sea?
He was matched via photos and DNA, and the US tried to give the body to the Saudis, who probably would've turned him over to his family. That's not the actions of people who want to dispose of evidence.

2) One of the helicopters involved in the alleged raid was "blown up" to eliminate the possibility of anyone being able to gain intel about avionics etc. The story is that the helicopter engine appeared stalled and could not be restarted.
No, it was caught in a prop wash inside the walls of the compound and crashed.

These helicopters used in the raid are multi-millions each, and even worst case scenario should have been pulled for scrap parts. But no, they "blew it up in haste". Tell me, if the situation was contained and they extracted Osama, why not await sunrise and begin the process of clean-up and detailed scene reporting and investigating, to include properly salvaging our helicopter?
Because they knew the Pakistan military was mobilizing, and if they stuck around would likely end up with an International Incident, possibly even more choppers destroyed.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
FBI Press Release - Malicious Software Features Usama bin Laden Links to Ensnare Unsuspecting Computer Users

May 3, 2011
The FBI today warns computer users to exercise caution when they receive e-mails that purport to show photos or videos of Usama bin Laden’s recent death. This content could be a virus that could damage your computer. This malicious software, or “malware,” can embed itself in computers and spread to users’ contact lists, thereby infecting the systems of associates, friends, and family members. These viruses are often programmed to steal your personally identifiable information.

Including MAC users

Google News Links

edit on 5/4/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
So the news is reporting that Osama's 12-year old daughter was present at the raid which killed him....

12 year old daughter? So that would mean he helped conceive her during 1998 or 1999. During those years he also:
Issued a Fatwah against North American Citizens...
US Embassy Bombings...
Ends up on the US 10 most wanted list....
Yet also had time for some 'Bow Chicka Bow Wow'.
You know it doesn't take that long to have sex, right?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by atty2011

I have a problem with you! You are taking these printed rebuttals as fact! How do you know they are accurate? What gives them more credibility, than the officials saying differently. What we have here is another worm hole! Anything that comes out, that fits your paranoia is fact, and the Govt. account is false.. Its becoming laughable..

ATS, rent another server, there is another section about to start!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

"proper forensic investigation" ??? Do you have evidence they didn't?? Or they didn't do it to your liking?
If they would have put him on trial, your the flavor of human, that would have been bitching and complaining about the cost to the tax payers.. The only reason they should have done anything different, is to shut down the conspiracies... Should we change our procedure to appease the mindless drones??? Not a bit
! period!
Pathetic!

Ah yes, ridicule and insult. Another known tactic of Operation Ernest Voice. "Our" procedure? Yes, if you're going to convince us that Bin Laden was our #1 enemy, and we've spent the past 10 years searching for him, losing and taking thousands upon thousands of lives in the process, you're DAMNED right you didn't do it to my, and MANY other American's liking.
edit on 4-5-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

So, our government holds Islamic custom, over proper forensic investigation,

Forensic investigation? Of what? Our military killed him...Seal Team 6...The best of the best of the best...Do you think they scrathced their head and said "Hey Joe, I wonder if that hole you shot in his head was the cause of death...we should do an investigation"

There is just so much silliness in this thread.

and proving to it's citizens that our #1 enemy has been killed.

What would do it for you? A long form Death Certificate? C'Mon...Honestly???

Months of Intelligence leading them there, DNA confirmation, facial recognition analysis, body identified by his wife on premise..photographs taken and dissemenated to intelligence analysts who have hunted OBL for years...all of them saying...that is him. etc.

You and everyone else knows that there is a segment of folks that enjoy asking for proof but have no interest in recognizing proof. His body could be on display at Ground Zero and it would just fuel conspiracy for those that have begun with a conclusion and are looking to bend reality to fit.

True conspiracies are revealed through factual evidence.....not manufactured by distorting or ignoring it.

edit on 4-5-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join