It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
He worked for the bushs. Heroin for weapons, to fight the russians with. He cut the bushs out of the deal and hence was blamed for 911 . He had to die as he knew to much. After 911 when all of the USA was grounded and the hunt was on for bin laden. The only planes flying, were the planes flying the bin laden family safely home to the Saudi.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by Sparky63

I don't know what to make of your position, honestly. You claim to not believe everything the government tells you, but go on to say that if an unarmed Bin Laden twitched wrong, being a highly trained SEAL, you would empty a clip in him, not caring if the government was using him as a scapegoat or not. Not giving him a fair trial like any human being deserves, to present their side of the story, and refute any evidence the government presents. Nope, you'd just fill him full of lead. I'm pretty ashamed to be a part of this supposedly civilized nation at this point...

I said that I would have probably emptied a whole clip into him....but I am not a highly trained Seal. Truth be told I would probably have crapped my pants when I saw him. That's why I am not a Seal....plus I have a gimpy leg. The Seals follow orders. If their order was to kill Osama on sight, that is exactly what they would have done.

If this happened at all and Osama is truly dead, I feel no sorrow for him. He was the leader of Al Quida. He got what he deserved. This does not mean that I believe the government story at all. It is that regardless of how it happened or when it happened, he got his just deserts.

I cannot be pegged into a particular party or media defined ideology. As far as Osama goes...some people just need to be killed.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tosskey

Originally posted by Aeons
Autopsy? This isn't a criminal case in civilian court.

Its a war, and they don't pick up enemy combatants and check off the form "yep, we shot him in the head just like we thought."

Lol. I keep chuckling when people exclaim their disappointment that the DNA test can't be independently verified anymore since he has been buried at sea. As if that would ever happen anyways.

Geronimo EKIA!

Yeah, funny stuff. It's funny when people actually want proof before they get all tingly inside about the killing of another human being. I'll let you guys stroke each other's e-peens for a while.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I did not buy this story since I saw Obama's face. The way he talked and the recent events and variations and the whole drama behind it, makes me doubt it a lot. A lot of theatrics..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
He was the leader of Al Quida. He got what he deserved.

According to the government. You never gave him the opportunity to present his side of the story, did you? I'm not saying he was or he wasn't, but it would be interesting to hear what information he may have had to offer the people of the U.S. outside the messages that were presented to us by our media.

This does not mean that I believe the government story at all.

Yeah, actually it certainly seems that way. You aren't interested in hearing his side, as you've made clear.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

has anyone heard anything about the other crazy rumor that it wasn't the USN Seal who took OBL out but one of his own people because he didn't want to be captured alive?

That sounds completely plausible to me.

As I don't have enough time in my days to follow all "Breaking News Details" which change hour by hour, might be a good idea to keep log before to much time goes by - the original story, the amendments and then, the final outcome. Appears to me that it will be like the old telephone game the kids play - starts out as one kid telling the next kid abc and by the time it gets to the end of the line and back to the beginning pdq. Except here, it is all about trying to confuse the sheeple and back tracking and covering tracks. I am thinking, They should have had Their Story straight right from the get go!

I also think that obl was taken out in this raid, that the raid was timed to completely distract the sheeple's from the BC issue. Remember, the raid was suppose to happen a day earlier just hours after the phony BC surfaced - No doubt in my mind that Pres. Bush will not join with obama at the WTC site with him. Shame on obama.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

According to the government. You never gave him the opportunity to present his side of the story, did you?

What about all the videos and messages he sent out? We heard what he had to say alright. But Obama is using Osama as a ticket to another mandate.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Lol. I keep chuckling when people exclaim their disappointment that the DNA test can't be independently verified anymore since he has been buried at sea. As if that would ever happen anyways.
Geronimo EKIA!

dont be so sure...you dont think they would not have his kidney / liver that reflects his medical history in a jar somewhere?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Pretty sure we've been through this, but being happy that thousands of innocent civilians are killed - and being happy that the mastermind of their deaths is killed are two entirely different things.

Oh yeah? How many thousands of innocent people do you think we've killed in our pursuit of Bin Laden? You know, "collateral damage"? I know, to many in this country, only Americans are people. There was no due process here, there was no PROOF presented that he was the mastermind behind 9/11, besides what we've been told. Either way, there is no reason to celebrate, and party about death. Regardless. Because this ENTIRE situation has caused the deaths of thousands and thousands of innocent people, all over the world. Women, children, etc. all killed not only by suicide bombers, but U.S. bombs as well. Who cares though, right? As long as they get the intended target, what's a few children lost in the fire? A necessary evil, I know. Karma is a bitch.

Ignorance is bliss, am I right?

So OBL is the leader of Al-Qaeda, but you absolve him of responsibility for their attacks? Just because there isn't enough (usable) evidence to indict him for 9/11, doesn't mean he wasn't responsible at all. (Hey, ever occur to you that admissions by guys in Guantanamo Bay that OBL was involved might not hold up so well in court?)

Like I said before, Al Capone had to be charged with TAX EVASION because they couldn't pin any crimes directly on him - are you going to try to claim as the leader of a mob organization he wasn't responsible for the ANY crimes committed for it?

Here's 24 major attacks by Al Qaeda in the last decade.

And who has caused more deaths in the Middle East? Al-Qaeda and the Taliban PURPOSELY target civilians on a DAILY BASIS. They've killed many hundreds of thousands more than we have.

On the whole, we go to EXTENSIVE lengths to ensure we don't harm civilians. It is war though, and casualties are an unfortunate fact. It's not helped by the face that Al-Qaeda and the Taliban purposely hide in the civilian populace to confuse targeting, which does cause mistakes.

No one is going to deny that we've killed innocent civilians. But it's quite telling when you're more up in arms about the comparatively small number of deaths we've caused compared to Al-Qaeda.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

to really feel the outrage by the shooting of an unarmed suspect
- he was wanted dead or alive - did not/does not matter - and may very well have been shot by one of his own.

Unarmed - so f--ing what for the things he was behind, he and his fellows should be thankful that it was quick and easy if in fact it was one of ours that took him.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

I keep hearing these crazy things people swear were in the MSM and trying to track down sources (which is why Ive asked for help on a couple). I think it could be important at some point...maybe.

(Speaking of the BC...heard a rumor about that one too that I have no clue about as to whether it's been discussed anywhere on ATS...that the long form listed his race as African-American when that term was not used yet in the year he was born? Guess I need to look that one up myself. Groan.)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Did we get to hear the side of every German or Japanese soldier that was killed on the battlefield or in the bombing raids? How many were killed when they were unarmed, perhaps sleeping in their bunkers when a bomb was dropped on them?

Let's not forget that we are not living in Disney World...The real world is harsh and gritty and soldiers die every day. Osama was a soldier and enemy of the American government. He did not deserve a trial in my opinion. I don't know every detail about his life...none of us do, but I have no doubt he was killer and thus reaped what he had sown.

I am looking at this with the perspective of war. Once again...we were at war with Osama & Alquada. I don't think this can be denied. Whether the war is just or not is a different issue.

edit on 5/3/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

It is too easy for us to get false BC, I wonder how difficult it would be for the president especially when he is being pressured.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

I said that I would have probably emptied a whole clip into him....

That would have been a waste of perfectly good ammunition, but then again, I am a markswomen.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Anmarie96 because: wrong line

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Yes, it would be interesting to hear his side of the story...not necessary, but interesting.
This is if he would have talked. With no more water boarding I doubt Obama would have much to say.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

He did not deserve a trial in my opinion.

A trial would have been the best option, he of course would have gotten no less than the death penalty much like Saddam, but that way we would have seen the proof that he was caught and killed.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeroGuy
It is too easy for us to get false BC, I wonder how difficult it would be for the president especially when he is being pressured.

So how did he fake having his birth announced in 2 local newspapers the day after his birth?

The Department of Health employee that submitted the announcement knew he would one day run for President, and submitted news of his birth?

I'm FAR from an Obama supporter (I consider myself independent, with mostly right leaning ideals), but sometimes people just need to face the truth.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeroGuy
What about all the videos and messages he sent out? We heard what he had to say alright. But Obama is using Osama as a ticket to another mandate.

Yeah, and what he had to say, was pretty much what any of us would have to say about a foreign nation forcing their will on us by threat of force. Like I said, I'm not saying one way or the other whether he was responsible for what they say he is. I'm just saying there is no reason to celebrate all this death. If he did what they accuse him of, and it's as cut and dry as you all say, they would have had no problem proving it, and he would be put to death. Either way, when you put down a mad dog, you don't celebrate it. You do what you have to do, and move on. If you find joy in it, perhaps the mad dog wasn't the only mad dog.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

You assume your opponent is armed unless you have prior knowledge that he is not. Whether Osama resisted to the point of posing a danger to Seals remains to be seen. If I was a Soldier and he so much as twitched I would have probably emptied my whole clip into him. It isn't like he was just a cook or an accountant.

YES!

I have no sympathy for Osama.....live by the sword, die by the sword. I have no problem if it truly went down the way the administration says it did.

I don't know about that. Osama was a hero to his people. He didn't rape his own people - - live in mansions - - etc. He shunned his privileged upbringing - - - choosing to live simply amongst his people. Seems to me he had some kind of integrity.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tosskey

Why would his grandmother say he was born in Kenya at that she witnessed it?! At least according to Trump

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join