It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by AeroGuy
What about all the videos and messages he sent out? We heard what he had to say alright. But Obama is using Osama as a ticket to another mandate.

Yeah, and what he had to say, was pretty much what any of us would have to say about a foreign nation forcing their will on us by threat of force. Like I said, I'm not saying one way or the other whether he was responsible for what they say he is. I'm just saying there is no reason to celebrate all this death. If he did what they accuse him of, and it's as cut and dry as you all say, they would have had no problem proving it, and he would be put to death. Either way, when you put down a mad dog, you don't celebrate it. You do what you have to do, and move on. If you find joy in it, perhaps the mad dog wasn't the only mad dog.

I completely agree with you. The celebration was just too much.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Tosskey

Why would his grandmother say he was born in Kenya at that she witnessed it?! At least according to Trump

Wrong thread.

Try this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

You sound like my kind of woman! Too bad for you that I am married. LOL
Deer, pheasants, rabbits and quail I have no problem with. But I have never had to kill a man yet. I am being humble and self effacing when I say I would empty my whole clip out of panic not anger.Osama could obviously handle a weapon and was probably dangerous even if unarmed.

I guess that's why Obama sent the Seals instead of calling me.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Yeah, and what he had to say, was pretty much what any of us would have to say about a foreign nation forcing their will on us by threat of force. Like I said, I'm not saying one way or the other whether he was responsible for what they say he is. I'm just saying there is no reason to celebrate all this death. If he did what they accuse him of, and it's as cut and dry as you all say, they would have had no problem proving it, and he would be put to death. Either way, when you put down a mad dog, you don't celebrate it. You do what you have to do, and move on. If you find joy in it, perhaps the mad dog wasn't the only mad dog.

Why are you so sympathetic to OBL? It's quite disturbing, actually.

We're talking about a man that was responsible, even if indirectly, for hundreds of attacks that killed innocent people. He might not have always been funding, or directing attacks - but his leadership and ideology has resulted in attacks by his organization that have killed hundreds of thousands of innocents around the world.

And you have the gall to talk down to people who are happy to see a man like that gone from this world.

Your ignorance is so distasteful, it honestly makes me sick.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

(Speaking of the BC...heard a rumor about that one too that I have no clue about as to whether it's been discussed anywhere on ATS...that the long form listed his race as African-American when that term was not used yet in the year he was born? Guess I need to look that one up myself. Groan.)
Yes it is here on ATS - but lost on my list as of the "New News" can't search for here on it on dial up. but - there are major issues with what was produce. #1 his name he was born Barry i forget the last name off hand by his own saying so in his own book - which they forgot about on the BC. and the race being African and, and - I will pull up the thread tomorrow at the office for you if know one else posts it ---- see how the distraction worked?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tosskey

Originally posted by Aeons
Autopsy? This isn't a criminal case in civilian court.

Its a war, and they don't pick up enemy combatants and check off the form "yep, we shot him in the head just like we thought."

Lol. I keep chuckling when people exclaim their disappointment that the DNA test can't be independently verified anymore since he has been buried at sea. As if that would ever happen anyways.

Geronimo EKIA!

They can publish it though. There would be a sort of corroboration in that. Bin Laden only has several hundred close relatives, I'm sure a few of them would happily allow themselves to be tested for their 15 minutes of fame.

Then at least the people who are doubters would at need to figure out which family member it was when they claim it isn't Osama. Narrows the field of body doubles to a much smaller group.
edit on 2011/5/3 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

So how did he fake having his birth announced in 2 local newspapers the day after his birth?

The Department of Health employee that submitted the announcement knew he would one day run for President, and submitted news of his birth?

Did you see the announcement in the paper 2 days after he was born? If not how do you know that the records, probably on microfiche, were not altered at a later date? Are there any original paper newspapers from that date floating around anywhere? As far as I know there are not....If I am wrong about this please let me know.

This is why this particular conspiracy is so compelling...there are too many holes and opportunities for creative editing of so called, original records.
edit on 5/3/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/3/2011 by Sparky63 because: took out unnecessarilly long quote. tired of losing points.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

Thanks...I'll find it. I never follow the BC topics, though, so don't judge any distraction thingys by me

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

We're talking about a man that was responsible, even if indirectly, for hundreds of attacks that killed innocent people. He might not have always been funding, or directing attacks - but his leadership and ideology has resulted in attacks by his organization that have killed hundreds of thousands of innocents around the world.

And you have the gall to talk down to people who are happy to see a man like that gone from this world.

I know I'm being (allegedly) unpatriotic here.

But - exactly what proof do we have that Bin Laden was responsible for anything?

And - - - compared to how many innocent civilians died under the Bush administration . . . .

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

It is too easy for us to get false BC, I wonder how difficult it would be for the president especially when he is being pressured.

So how did he fake having his birth announced in 2 local newspapers the day after his birth?

The Department of Health employee that submitted the announcement knew he would one day run for President, and submitted news of his birth?

I'm FAR from an Obama supporter (I consider myself independent, with mostly right leaning ideals), but sometimes people just need to face the truth.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)

hey can you take your birther conversation somewhere else?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

That above description you have just given could also apply to POTUS

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I know I'm being (allegedly) unpatriotic here.

But - exactly what proof do we have that Bin Laden was responsible for anything?

And - - - compared to how many innocent civilians died under the Bush administration . . . .

Eh, are you suggesting that he's not the leader of Al-Qaeda? And if he is, you're suggesting that he was not responsible for any attacks that were carried out by the organization?

This is the 3rd time I've posted this, but even Al Capone had to be charged with tax evasion because no serious crime could be pinned on him, despite being the leader of a crime organization that carried out many heinous crimes.

Do you think Al Capone was not responsible for any of his organization's crimes simply because they didn't have enough attributable evidence to indict him for them?

And yes, since 2001 Al-Qaeda and the branches of it have killed many MANY times more than we have. They purposely target the civilian populace on a daily basis to scare them into submission. We're talking about a group that blows up marketplaces, purposely targeting women and children, then waits with more bombs to blow up those who try to come to aid those injured from the first blast.

And people want to demonize the US for fighting against this kind of evil.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

2nd line - Self admission.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by deepennytration
That above description you have just given could also apply to POTUS

Oh really? The President directs the military to purposely target women and children, and then kill those who try to come aid them?

No one will deny that there are casualties in war. Mistakes are made. But on the whole, we go to pretty extreme lengths to ensure that civilians don't die by our hands.

You may dislike Bush/Obama/Whoever....but lets not be willfully ignorant and put them on the same sadistic level as the barbarians of Al Qaeda.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anmarie96
reply to post by Annee

Uh huh.

Please provide me with exactly what he said.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anmarie96
reply to post by Annee

exactly.

view some of the videos he has released. learn arabic if you do not trust translations.

obl knew for many years that he was public enemy #1 of the usa.
if for any reason, he believed that this assertion was not true he had ample time to give himself up and submit to legal proceedings.

when they seals came knocking. his time was up. we can argue ad infinitum about why he wasnt captured and taken into custody but in the end he is dead.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Eh, are you suggesting that he's not the leader of Al-Qaeda?

I don't know. Is he? Please provide proof.

I am not demonizing anything. There are opposite sides. Should there be?

Would you care to post the numbers of innocent civilians - world wide - who have died since Bush took office.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Here is the Linking to take the BC off this thread as requested
- after 3 shut down of this stupid computer cause I live in the woods -

edit on 3-5-2011 by Anmarie96 because: off, i typed off not of - geez get it keyboard

edit on 3-5-2011 by Anmarie96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
What I think is sooooooooooooooooo retarded is that they have no problem killing Qadaffis kids, but they cared about killing Osamas kids.

Thats why they didnt go and just blow the place up.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Eh, are you suggesting that he's not the leader of Al-Qaeda?

I don't know. Is he? Please provide proof.

Seriously? I'm not here to entertain your ignorance. If you don't even have basic knowledge of the topic at hand, perhaps you shouldn't be in here discussing it.

Would you care to post the numbers of innocent civilians - world wide - who have died since Bush took office.

www.plosmedicine.org...

We analyzed the Iraq Body Count database of 92,614 Iraqi civilian direct deaths from armed violence occurring from March 20, 2003 through March 19, 2008, of which Unknown perpetrators caused 74% of deaths (n = 68,396), Coalition forces 12% (n = 11,516), and Anti-Coalition forces 11% (n = 9,954).

So 85% of deaths from 2003 to 2008 were caused by Anti-coalition forces, or 'unknown perpetrators'. Pretty substantial amount.

Conclusion: Most Iraqi civilian violent deaths during 2003–2008 of the Iraq war were inflicted by Unknown perpetrators, primarily through extrajudicial executions that disproportionately increased in regions with greater numbers of violent deaths. Unknown perpetrators using suicide bombs, vehicle bombs, and mortars had highly lethal and indiscriminate effects on the Iraqi civilians they targeted. Deaths caused by Coalition forces of Iraqi civilians, women, and children peaked during the invasion period, with relatively indiscriminate effects from aerial weapons.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join