It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordvader
I am begging ATS for help. Canadian websites www.torontostar.com & www.globeandmail.com are censoring comments on their websites. any HARSH comment against Osama Bin laden or radicals are being disallowed. only mild criticism is being posted. I urge all ATS members to either flood these two websites or completely shun them.

LONG LIVE FREE SPEECH, MILLIONS HAVE DIED FOR IT. LONG LIVE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION.

I noticed that as well CNN Suspend my account for stating They probably killed a look like

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Anyways...this whole story stinks of coverup to me.

A DNA test could easily be faked if the subject was another family member. HIS SON WAS ALSO KILLED.

Could have gotten DNA from any number of his relatives.

The body was apparently buried at sea....WTF!

Because no other country wanted it. I hope it was wrapped in bacon before he was fed to the sharks.

Why was OBL wandering round with an AK47?

Why not?

Why was OBL assassinated instead of captured....because he's a scapegoat and innocent perhaps?

Because he was firing a weapon and didn't want to be captured, perhaps?

The ONLY way people SHOULD believe this, is if we are shown VIDEO footage of the assassination (that can be analysed) along with a full explanation of why it was carried out the way it was. Of course, the gung ho spirit of Americans coupled with the depleted intelligence of the masses will overshadow the need for questions answered truthfully after the event won't they.

Why video? What about when that Apache fired up the reporters that were with those guys with AKs and RPGs? One group saw the weapons, another group didn't.

If they showed video, you'd find a reason to complain about that, too!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
How convenient, taking his face off so that any photos would be inconclusive. Then dumping the body at sea 12 hours later... This all sounds so.. so..

Staged?

Hmmm..12 hrs later? According to this gentleman, Bin Laden was killed last week. What is going on?

www.youtube.com...

link   
reply to post by nrg001

DNA results can be easily faked.

link   

Originally posted by Nicolas Flamel
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

We didn't start this war.

Just wanted to say that there are probably billions of people who believe we did. Just depends where you sit, eh?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
I, for one, believe that it went down as we've been told. Too big a news story. If you want to think otherwise, you're certainly entitled but I don't think there is any big conspiracy here.

Just wait....pics will be released soon. They always have a way of sneaking out.

My problem is less with the idea that this is a lie or that there's some kind of conspiracy.. I just think it's terrifying how perfectly this paves the way for a new attack. TPTB know how fishy it would have been if there was an attack out of nowhere, say last week or so, with Bin Laden all but forgotten about at the time, more invasive security measures than ever... people would have been sick of it and it might have created a serious mass-backlash. But now, with the excuse of a 'retaliation attack', it's a perfect time for something to happen. And meanwhile all the sheeple are all fired up on the heels of Bin Laden's death. It has the potential of being 9/11 all over again

And IF they suspect, TPTB that is, an attack, they raise the "terror alert" and institute Martial Law once and for all.

What I and my wife who is a nurse can not figure out is how they did a DNA test, which can take WEEKS, in just a day or two, and she said that a "perfect DNA test" is NEVER 99% or better....EVER. And I think she would know, working in a hospital and all. There is just too much bogus crap being spewed by the Media and gubberment which are one and the same anyway!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by nrg001

No need, independent testing is impossible anyway.

link   
CTers..

What would you have done with the body?

Set it up on the White House lawn as a Scarecrow?

Set it ablaze and run down Pennsylvania Avenue?

Bury it in a grave where he can be idolized?

The United States government showed that they are better than the douchebag terrorist and respect the Muslim religion. They, in my opinion may have reduced the amount of retaliatory attacks by treating his lifeless body in accordance with Islam law.

His identity was confirmed not only by DNA, but by another one of his wives. It wouldn't have mattered if it were all on video for you to watch. There will always be a conspiracy with those who live with conspiratorial minds.

link   

reply to post by nrg001

Again, it takes WEEKS to get the DNA results back and you NEED a comparison. Where did they get the comparison sample? I am going to have to call MAJOR BS on this one!!! And there is NO WAY it would be 99% or better!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Anyways...this whole story stinks of coverup to me.

A DNA test could easily be faked if the subject was another family member. HIS SON WAS ALSO KILLED.
The body was apparently buried at sea....WTF!
Why was OBL wandering round with an AK47?
Why was OBL assassinated instead of captured....because he's a scapegoat and innocent perhaps?

-They used OBL's sister's DNA to prove it was OBL. Her DNA would share traits with OBL's that his son's would not.

-The body was buried at sea in accordance with Muslim tradition to bury the body within 24 hours. It also serves to not create a 'shrine' of his grave, or a place to be vandalized. Also, a burial at sea prevents him from being buried as a martyr. Not so sinister.

-You're surprised he carries around an AK-47? Pretty common for men in that part of the world, let alone for a terrorist leader.

-Because he was fighting back? Hard to take someone alive who's shooting at you. Especially in 'enemy territory' after making a lot of noise with helicopters. I'm sure they were wanted to get in and out as quick as possible, and not wait to talk him out of fighting to the death.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

No. Not weeks. Hours.

www.latimes.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

reply to post by nrg001

Again, it takes WEEKS to get the DNA results back and you NEED a comparison. Where did they get the comparison sample?

No, it doesn't. It can take anywhere between one day and ten days, depending on the method used and the urgency.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KEMIK
reply to post by Setoman

Just noticed that picture on the laptop is blurred out.

Here you go. The super secret picture is revealed:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2a14dd6eb2f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Who else are we going to get the news from they are the ones that masterminded the whole thing, we are never going to get independent sources on this one.

So remember the "secrecy" all in the name of national security, so just believe what is been told and be a good citizen.

My point exactly. It cold have been some other tall, lanky arab for all we know. The CIA could have built that compound for this bit of theatre.

It's also interesting that it's said they built a mockup months ago in Bahrain (or somewhere?) to train for this mission. Some timelines of this whole event are long, others are so, so short.. Double tap to the face, rushed to a ship in the Arabian Sea, shoved overboard. Kind of a hasty disposal for such a long mission prep, no?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

reply to post by nrg001

Again, it takes WEEKS to get the DNA results back and you NEED a comparison. Where did they get the comparison sample? I am going to have to call MAJOR BS on this one!!! And there is NO WAY it would be 99% or better!!!!!!!!!!

agreed thats why the government pulled this trick on the americans because they know Americans are too stupid, so they will believe anything they hear on the news.

in a murder case DNA must be at 100% positive investigators in some cases will never take 99% 80% seriously.

99% could mean that they already had the dna while bin laden was alive in the 90s.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clavicula

reply to post by nrg001

No need, independent testing is impossible anyway.

The most salient point in this whole thread.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

"Dead or Alive"....still "captured" eh, and isn't that an American phrase?

Not disposed of in the sea to have all physical evidence dissappear.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
and look already a film is been planned on the death of bin laden, i wonder whose going to act as bin laden.
www.centredaily.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

and look already a film is been planned on the death of bin laden, i wonder whose going to act as bin laden.
www.centredaily.com...

Maybe he'll play the starring role himself.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

reply to post by nrg001

agreed thats why the government pulled this trick on the americans because they know Americans are too stupid, so they will believe anything they hear on the news.

in a murder case DNA must be at 100% positive investigators in some cases will never take 99% 80% seriously.

99% could mean that they already had the dna while bin laden was alive in the 90s.

How can you call Americans stupid with a straight face when you are so ignorant? Hell someone a few posts up links an article that says it can be tested within hours.

I love how the website motto is to "Deny Ignorance" and the most ignorant people are the ones who want to so desperately believe in the conspiracies.

new topics

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join