It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I am a Muslim , and i can tell you that ....well , you all have been hoodwinked ,

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dungbeetle
I am a Muslim , and i can tell you that ....well , you all have been hoodwinked ,

Prove it then.

I don't really see how ALL have been hoodwinked though, considering that there are people on both sides of the fence here.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dungbeetle

Because clearly, as Muslim you're qualified to unequivocally state that OBL wasn't killed.

Unless you live in Abbottabad Pakistan, you have as much information as we do.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tosskey

How can you call Americans stupid with a straight face when you are so ignorant? Hell someone a few posts up links an article that says it can be tested within hours.

within hours depends on the case, i am surprised your still buying into the hype its almost past 24 hours no evidence or proof has been posted or shown to the public, the words from the government cant be trusted mate.

as for the testing Some DNA tests can take years, months.

So why has the bin laden DNA took magically in less then 24 hours? without any independent studies to confirm ?
edit on 2-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

They don't. For a regular paternity test (i.e. as an invidual, not urgent), it takes between 3 and 7 days. Can be done in a couple of hours though.
edit on 2-5-2011 by steve_montana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Does anyone else think that the photo of Obama "apparently" watching the footage in real-time raise a question or two ?
LINK
Is this a photo-op to allow to take an image of people in the Operations Room???? Note no pic of the actual screen.
And ALL laptops turned off ????
edit on 2-5-2011 by lavenlaar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Now I haven't read all 140-some pages of this forum, but from what I have read it seems that not many really show the big picture of what happened.
OBL may or may not have been killed last night, the reality is that no one will ever likely know the truth. What I know is that in the last 6 months Obama's ratings have fallen, the USD continues to fall, he will be starting to campaign later this year. Not to mention the looming trail over the legitimacy of this birth certificate, which was scheduled for today. Just because it may be true, does not mean that it is not also a cover up.
OBL was at the top of the US Most Wanted list, there was no way he stayed that well hidden. Maybe he's been dead, maybe they were just following him around waiting for orders?
There were supposedly DNA tests done to prove that it was OBL, what wrong with that? Where were the tests done within the 12 hour period between when they killed him and when he was conveniently dumped in the ocean. Who did they compare the DNA too?
What first sparked my interest on this was when I read that his body was going to dumped into the ocean, and that everything was going to be done accordance with Islamic beliefs. Is that what they do normally, just float their dead out to sea?

link   

link   
reply to post by Dungbeetle

Really? And you have proof to the contrary?

Well, make your case then and show us the evidence.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve_montana

They don't. For a regular paternity test (i.e. as an invidual, not urgent), it takes between 3 and 7 days. Can be done in a couple of hours though.
edit on 2-5-2011 by steve_montana because: (no reason given)

For a regular paternity test

Yea for a regular paternity test

Can be done in a couple of hours though

Which Those kind of test have been proven to send innocent persons in jail, just because the DNA testing took in a short couple of hours.

99% DNA is really laughable its like saying so so.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tosskey

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporteras for the testing Some DNA tests can take years, months.

So why has the bin laden DNA took magically in less then 24 hours? without any independent studies to confirm ?

So you're a forensics expert? Please state your credentials that allow you to make such claims.

You're talking out of your ass. Deny Ignorance sure means a lot around here.

I am taking forensics here in university.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

They're actually getting ready to play Half-Life.
Second

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Originally posted by Nicolas Flamel
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

We didn't start this war.

Just wanted to say that there are probably billions of people who believe we did. Just depends where you sit, eh?

Yeah right. We told the Taliban to blow up Buddhist monuments that belonged to the world. We told Al Queda to kill innocent civilians all over the world. We told Al Queda that no western infidel should ever set foot on Islamic soil.

Gee, it's all our fault. I was there, Bush didn't want ANY foreign entanglements and tried to ignore you guys. But NOOO, you just had to show us all yeah?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'm not finished analyzing my remote-viewing results, but it seems like the mission was: to obtain the remains of Osama from Pakistani grave-robbers, but the heli which it was loaded on to - was shot down right after lift off!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
A lot of fishy things about this, most of which have been covered here so far, and I'm sure more dodgy details will emerge. Just came across this comment under the BBC story:

"I have just contacted someone who lives in same area where the house is. She said they heard a bang of helicopter fall and thought it was earthquake. She has confirmed the house has been empty. It is at a distance from the residential area the house can be viewed all the time and no movement has been seen and suddenly its become Osama's residence, where are his remains in sea according to AMERICA!"

Be interesting to hear more people's stories from the area.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I am taking forensics here in university.

Then you would know that you cannot discount 99% match, especially without knowing specifically what they tested.

Senior official has said that it was tested against multiple family members as well.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

Think it through. How far back are you capable of or willing to go? Just saying not everyone agrees with you.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

Just and observation. Never said it was "super secret."

link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

I gave you a star for your thoughts, but you still need to address the rationale. What is the point of having one law for the law abiding plebs and another for those who may live with a darker side, that is basically what you are saying. The same goes for those who participate in execution on behalf of a government, they put themselves above any law. Basically then, these people are assassins. It cannot be considered as warfare, without a declaration of war, they take the 'law into their own hands' and government sanction is not a cleansing of the deed, when the real purpose of a government is unknown. There is no way of knowing.

link   
reply to post by Tosskey

still i am not buying into the hype that bin laden has been killed yesterday, it makes sense that they already his DNA from the start.

It was staged mate.

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join