It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Aggie Man

this is a CONSPIRACY website THATS WHAT WE DO!

and i think there are plenty of rhymes and reason to call bs on the official story.

the biggest reason being NO BODY.

Yet, the motto is "Deny Ignorance" not "Deny Everything". Furthermore, this is in the breaking political news forum. There are plenty of other forums to discuss conspiracies. I promise...I won't intrude in those with logic and reason.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So Osama Bin Laden, the worlds biggest enemy, was killed after ten years in hiding on the run up to the US elections as Obama's supporters were dwindling. Not only are they deciding not to release the photo's, but they also dumped his body in the sea where no-one could ever find it... Seems dubious to me.

I'm the first to admit that a lot of the time, the cigar really is just that, but something seems just too perfect about this one.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

He was a hero to the USA before he was an enemy.. The real Osama Bin Laden that is... He served as an outstanding CIA operative, and helped the USA covertly defeat the Russians in Afghanistan.

He got a proper send off.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

no body is still the topic in this thread.

those with logic and reasoning know this.

opinions that have been formed thus far as based on what?

HEARSAY

show me the proof no proof then how can anyone judge it not to be a lie?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
DNA Testing 5th post states that a DNA test can be complete within 72 hours if "pushed". How long after his "death" did the DNA results get revealed and who did them and where?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

reply to post by atomicn

the ignorance here man is believing what the powers that be tell you and without proof.

Ignorance is wanting something to be true so bad for idealogical purposes that you ignore reality...even if it means cheering for a mass murderer.

i wsa talking to my dad a few minutes ago

i said i hope osama pops back up on radar near election time

after all this hype that would be the event that leads to obamas 1 term

edit on 2-5-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
skynews in the uk saying video before bin ladens death and burial will probably be released soon
probably lol
all bs

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Maybe they do have the body but aren't telling anyone. But seriously, why would you want to keep it after autopsy and tissue samples for DNA were taken.

I don't think he died a hero's death, according to an Indian news site, the Pakistani media did not refer to his death as one of a martyr:

The usually “conservative” media did not refer to his death as shahaadat (martyrdom), but used the word halaak (killed). Many media-watchers found this to be refreshing. “While reporting deaths of religious militants, Pakistani media – particularly, the mainstream vernacular print and electronic media – usually uses shaheed (martyr) or jaan bahaq (laid down life) unless they have been killed by the military.”

Source: www.thehindu.com...

I'm sure that more information will be released in the hours and days to come. They couldn't make this up and hope the fool the whole world. They would have to much to lose by making such false assertions.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nrg001
DNA Testing 5th post states that a DNA test can be complete within 72 hours if "pushed". How long after his "death" did the DNA results get revealed and who did them and where?

I posted this before in this thread. Yet, it seem to require repeating. When I was in college we did DNA sampling in my biology and genetics classes. We completed the entire procedure in under 2 hours. Anyone that says otherwise is spreading disinformation and ignorance.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

are you people ever going to grow up and end the everyday task of telling other ats posters how stupid they are?

when will that day ever come?

does noone ever READ THE ATS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

i am not the topic of this thread now am i.

the continued comments as such is nothing but trolling.

back on topic : there is no proof whatsoever that bin laden is dead now deal with it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I am begging ATS for help. Canadian websites www.torontostar.com & www.globeandmail.com are censoring comments on their websites. any HARSH comment against Osama Bin laden or radicals are being disallowed. only mild criticism is being posted. I urge all ATS members to either flood these two websites or completely shun them.

LONG LIVE FREE SPEECH, MILLIONS HAVE DIED FOR IT. LONG LIVE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

Similar to what some of us were saying earlier, "Mansion" !!! Fawlty Towers in comparison is a mansion.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Once again, here is the bullcrap story…

Mr. old decrepit kidney failure Bin Laden supposedly jumps out of bed and fires shots at the Navy Seals, the seals kill him take his body and leave, then dump his body in the ocean off the aircraft carrier.

Pretend for a moment that you’re Obama. You have intel that you knew where Osama Bin Laden is since August of last year. He is held in a prison right in the middle of the Pakistani military bases in the area. You have a chance to get Bin Laden alive so what do you do?

Well here is what they supposedly did. They used no gas whatsoever in a closed compound with all windows sealed. They burst in the door and kill everyone in the place. Well fine, perhaps the mission went pretty badly. But they admit to getting his body. Great, at least we will have some evidence now. No wait, lets dump it overboard. By the way, let’s set the whole building on fire so no one can see all the children that we killed in this raid.

Then, let’s hurriedly go public with no actual proof whatsoever and just hope for the best from everyone.
Is that what you would do? This whole affair proves either of two things. Either everything they say is true and the government is the most incompetent bunch of fools this side of the nuthouse for destroying any and all evidence that they had, or, its nothing but lies and a cover-up that explains all of their actions.

I for one have a high opinion of the seals, so, I’m going to go out on a limb here and say, yeah, the government is lying out their tails with the worst bullcrap pack of lies and hores crap that I have ever seen.

If I were a military member today I would be ashamed of my government and feel nothing but used and lied to for the past 20 years. Wait, I feel that way anyway.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Hot_Wings because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

Aren't they saying he used a woman as a human shield? Bit cowardly. Perhaps the US invented that so he didn't become a martyr. Quite a smart move on the US part, actually.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by nrg001

I posted this before in this thread. Yet, it seem to require repeating. When I was in college we did DNA sampling in my biology and genetics classes. We completed the entire procedure in under 2 hours. Anyone that says otherwise is spreading disinformation and ignorance.

Confirmed. The process is called electrophoresis, and takes only one or two hours. They probably already had DNA sample profiles from other Bin Laden family members to compare with, so this would have been completed quickly.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
delete
edit on 2-5-2011 by Aggie Man because: ahh forget it........can't teach an old dog new tricks

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well if he's alive I'm sure he'll pump out a new vid with him holding a copy of the new York times with the headline "bin laden dead". But i wont hold my breath

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hot_Wings

Ha. Nice summary.

You forgot the human shield part of the story...it may or may not have been OBL who did it (I've read reports that said it was him and those that said it was someone else who did this...guess people are running with whatever makes them feel better about their beliefs and what they want to believe).

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by smurfy

He was a hero to the USA before he was an enemy.. The real Osama Bin Laden that is... He served as an outstanding CIA operative, and helped the USA covertly defeat the Russians in Afghanistan.

He got a proper send off.

I didn't want to go so far,
Now I'm off to hide under me bed!

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join