It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

but earlier reports from CNN From yesterday told us he was in a firefight and now he wasn't?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by maybereal11

theres no logic accepting something you havent seen with your own eyes.

its all hearsay
edit on 2-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Yea I don't accept there is a round earth because I haven't seen it with my own eyes.

I don't accept gravity because I haven't seen it with my own eyes.

Your mind set is pure ignorance. Your a joke. Check n mate bro. good bye.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by SaturnFX

but earlier reports from CNN From yesterday told us he was in a firefight and now he wasn't?

Well, he was in a firefight
but it was one sided...he did do some damage to the bullet with his head though, so its not a total defeat for him..they won't be able to use that bullet again

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Interesting. Here is a video of a Pakistani official saying that they gave consent for the operation. Seems we have conflicting stories within Pakistan as well.

confusion suits them better esp for the pakistani politicians.
if they were privy to the info, and allowed the op...is it wise to admit to it?
pakistan is a muslim majority nation...so these matters are quite sensitive.
they want to help the americans but also do not want to be accused to be working with the west to kill usamas. they certainly do not want the ire of talibans blowing the city up as well...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Oh, really?

Khan was sympathetic to Al Qaeda, know who he is? Also has aided North Korea, and Iran... You really believe it is impossible?

Have you ever seen how easy it is to smuggle ANYTHING into the USA? Pick a border or coastline... Pay off some drug cartels and feds and you can smuggle in tons of anything you want.

But, I suppose you are right, its impossible.... At least for the record, I have said something here... And have been for a long time on ATS in numerous threads.

I sincerely hope you are right, I'd be happy to be known as a fearmonger, or whatever names apply in that case.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Don't People Dump Bodies in Water to Hide them?
edit on 2-5-2011 by AbleEndangered because: dump not dumb

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by atomicn

the ignorance here man is believing what the powers that be tell you and without proof.

check and mate highly unlikely and i sincerely doubt you play chess altho i do.

im game anytime.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Think about it. Al kaeda don't have the facilities. So who is going to risk supplying Al kaeda with nukes or materials?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Picture of obama watching raid

www.flickr.com...

source- BBC news twitter feed

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbleEndangered

well, it will hide him for a while, until the radiation in the water turns him a pretty blue.

link   
Fox News is Talking About Conspiracy Theories Growing and Growing Fast!

I think People are Tired of the Games!
edit on 2-5-2011 by AbleEndangered because: removed: Games we play, because it made it sound like I was referring to the ATS Community and Not the Public.

link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f74bdbb3139.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by atomicn

the ignorance here man is believing what the powers that be tell you and without proof.

check and mate highly unlikely and i sincerely doubt you play chess altho i do.

im game anytime.

No, the ignorance is in calling the official story an outright lie. It's ok to question the story, it's ignorant to decree every government statement a lie without rhyme or reason. Sure the govt. lies, we all do. However, we all tell the truth more than we lie...so does the government. It's funny how ATS, by it's nature, attracts the type of individuals that are in direct contradiction to the motto. Not all members mind you, but many of them.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I'll have some of whatever Mr. Mulder is drinking please.

Sounds, nearly convincing... A nuclear armed, predominantly Muslim nation, protecting Al Qaeda and possibly supplying them intelligence and weaponry it is completely impossible to assume anything I said was possible.

I just wish it were true.

Cheers... Enjoy oblivion whilst it lasts.

SMR

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
MANSION ... MANSION !!! ???
This looks more like house stacking in Tijuana I always see when I go down there. What a dump.
Would hate to see what they call castles ...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by namenone1
Picture of obama watching raid

www.flickr.com...

source- BBC news twitter feed

LOL, it's like they're watching a Tom Clancy movie, but for real. I can already see a book and movie in the works.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbleEndangered

That of course has to be the biggest Faux Pas since they attempted rigging the US flag in Iraq. Burial at sea is a time honoured tradition in the navy, most would consider that a hero's burial.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Also, you have to consider how much control there was to begin with in the heat of the moment...

First off, it makes no sense to hold him (publically)...

Agreed. That invites a crapload of other issues and problems....Extremists demanding his release, scrutiny as to how he is treated. Security nightmares where ever he is held....nope little advantage to bringing him in alive.

the body is gone (as far as we are told...however, whats to say he isn't currently in chains being brought to some dark hellhole to forever be tortured for information and for the lulz).

The Seals would not have left the women and children behind to tell the tale of how he was alive when they put him on the chopper. At least one of the women they left behind identified his body...

Now, lets say that he was executed...was it by the nod of the president..or rather a few guys seeing this person in front of them, sticking their gun in his eye, doing some mind farking for awhile, then boom...passion kill I guess you could say.

theres alot of speculation that can go on...the dumping of the body then might be because they didn't want to show how it wasn't a distance shot, but rather a execution shot, which could cause all sorts of disruptions across the community.

I just have to say from the guys I have met it is not like the movies...they are all business and the Seal Team (Team 6) is the best of the best in black ops military actions. They don't do passion kills...it is all business. That said I do believe they were entirely capable of taking him alive and could have done so if ordered to, but given the "Alive OR Dead" order I have to imagine they leaned toward "dead" as a preference.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

this is a CONSPIRACY website THATS WHAT WE DO!

and i think there are plenty of rhymes and reason to call bs on the official story.

the biggest reason being NO BODY.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
And the day after obl is killed, hes on oprah. Great one two punch to paint him in a great light, and kick off his reelection campaign. Interesting.

edit on 2-5-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join