It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I'm not sure of that, either. Obama gave the order Friday. I don't really know what to believe about the story.

You can't pick and choose "facts" about the story and use them to prove the story false.

If it's false, we cannot trust ANY of the information we're getting. Even if it's true, we cannot trust everything about the story.

It's possible they killed him Friday and made a big fuss last night to make it appear that it happened and they immediately reported it to us. It's possible they got his DNA 3 weeks ago. We just don't know.

link   

edit on 2-5-2011 by Crymouth because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Do not edit staff edits!

edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

link   
Mod Edit: Warning - Graphic Image - Not for sensitive readers

is this the pic of THEEE dead bin ladin www.a-w-i-p.com... yes, yes..you will have to spend a moment clicking the link..

this article is from 11/10.....the pic looks the same..or did the u.s. have a file photo of a dead bin ladin...

what do you think..
edit on 2-5-2011 by clearmind because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
another similarity

9/11 = 4 planes, 3 made it, 1 did not

5/1 = 4 helicopters, 3 made it, 1 did not

hmmmmm

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Here is the thing
How do you know he is dead?

That was an extremely large quote so I had to chop it down. Here is my thing. How do you know he's not dead? I'd rather believe he is dead than just dump all over our government claiming they are a bunch of liars. Until someone proves they are lying then I choose to believe they got him yesterday and dumped his body in the sea.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

To me, the burial at sea is the real fishy part (pardon the pun).... To me, this indicates he was killed previously, and the news was simply broken at a time when it would be of benefit. We'll probably never know the answers to all the red flags in this incident.

That I agree with. He died a long time ago.

It IS the only scenario that makes good sense. But that begs a question too, then why now? What are our beloved leaders planning that they need the meme they were chanting last night?

"We are all united, we are all one as Americans, we need to remember how we felt on 9-11."

Im concerned for us. There has to be a motive for this, awkward cluster mess of a propaganda campaign, and to pull the 9-11 Osama card, its got to be a big one.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The "burial at sea" blew the cover on this example of media theatrics.
If you look into Islamic law for burial at sea, it indicates a burial at sea may be required for a Muslim death on a ship way out to sea (even far enough away from a remote island for burial before sundown) their head pointed in the direction of Mecca as they slowly reach the depths of the ocean.
Maybe the crowds will gather when Bush/Cheney are buried at sea.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is ridiculous. If people believe what the media is telling us then they cant reason. There is no way in hell that we would spend billions of dollars looking for Osama Bin Laden for a period of ten years, and less than 7 hours later after capturing him dispose his body at sea. Five to seven hours later after extracting him from the scene wasn't enough time to officially positively identify his body, pronounce him dead and prepare a capsule to bury him at sea much less make a decision of what sea your going to throw him in nor enough time to get him to the sea.

We wouldn't throw his body out to sea in some random place in a foreign country. You would put his body where you can reclaim it for future test. Thats not enough time to get him out of Pakistan. That wasn't enough time to make a decision of what to do with his body. Why would we need to get rid of his body so quick. They mentioned we were trying to abide by Muslim tradition to dispose of his body. We wouldn't give a crap about a mass murders religion and traditions.

If it was so important for us to take possession of his body then why dispose his body a few hours later. That's not long enough time to complete the results of a DNA test. We would want to do several days of test on his body including autopsies and exploration surgeries to get some answers to his previous health and physical condition for the last 10 years and to make damn sure that it's him. We would have multiple people that have seen him in person carefully identify him and they would of had to of been notified and flown to physically see his body in person, we wouldnt of relied on pictures alone for something this important. That wouldn't of been enough time to even get in contact with those such people much less get them there.

We wouldn't of spent hundreds of American soldiers lives & millions of dollars for 10 years that were lost fighting not to mention a multi million dollar helicopter that was having a mechanical problem was supposedly left behind at the scene and the fire you see on the news their telling us was our helicopter that we blew up to destroy the avionics. If the Pakistani government was actually aiding us in the capture we wouldn't of needed to blow up, leave behind & waist a multi million dollar chopper. They would of helped us to get it back if we had permission and were actually working in collation with the Pakistani's. Then they are telling us at 2:00 am that we have already buried his body at sea. ASK YOUR SELF WTH is really going on that they are trying to divert our attention away from to give us this lieng news.    
A ridiculous lie.  

NBC TODAY SHOW asked an expert about burial at see
He said it is not common in the Arab world to bury people at sea but it is customary to have burials and funerals very quickly but disposing of a body anonymously dropping it in the ocean, that is something that if anything could be a little bit offensive in that region. They are also saying that results hasn't come back yet of the DNA test from the donor brain kept from his sister and they think that is strange. This coming from the Today Show on NBC just minutes ago on.    HE'S not dead. We had him in asylum there.  I bet the real story was that he was in a  safe house that our Government built for him  and his where bouts was compromised and we staged the whole scene to get him out and kill all witnesses and burn the evidence to have him transferred to another location and avoid anyone from finding out the truth.  

edit on 2-5-2011 by Gazrok because: Edited by the SPCP (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Paragraphs)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is ridiculous. If people believe what the media is telling us then they cant reason. There is no way in hell that we would spend billions of dollars looking for Osama Bin Laden for a period of ten years, and less than 7 hours later after capturing him dispose his body at sea. Five to seven hours later after extracting him from the scene wasn't enough time to officially positively identify his body, pronounce him dead and prepare a capsule to bury him at sea much less make a decision of what sea your going to throw him in nor enough time to get him to the sea. We wouldn't throw his body out to sea in some random place in a foreign country. You would put his body where you can reclaim it for future test. Thats not enough time to get him out of Pakistan. That wasn't enough time to make a decision of what to do with his body. Why would we need to get rid of his body so quick. They mentioned we were trying to abide by Muslim tradition to dispose of his body. We wouldn't give a crap about a mass murders religion and traditions. If it was so important for us to take possession of his body then why dispose his body a few hours later. That's not long enough time to complete the results of a DNA test. We would want to do several days of test on his body including autopsies and exploration surgeries to get some answers to his previous health and physical condition for the last 10 years and to make damn sure that it's him. We would have multiple people that have seen him in person carefully identify him and they would of had to of been notified and flown to physically see his body in person, we wouldnt of relied on pictures alone for something this important. That wouldn't of been enough time to even get in contact with those such people much less get them there. We wouldn't of spent hundreds of American soldiers lives & millions of dollars for 10 years that were lost fighting not to mention a multi million dollar helicopter that was having a mechanical problem was supposedly left behind at the scene and the fire you see on the news their telling us was our helicopter that we blew up to destroy the avionics. If the Pakistani government was actually aiding us in the capture we wouldn't of needed to blow up, leave behind & waist a multi million dollar chopper. They would of helped us to get it back if we had permission and were actually working in collation with the Pakistani's. Then they are telling us at 2:00 am that we have already buried his body at sea. ASK YOUR SELF WTH is really going on that they are trying to divert our attention away from to give us this lieng news.    
A ridiculous lie.  
NBC TODAY SHOW asked an expert about burial at see
He said it is not common in the Arab world to bury people at sea but it is customary to have burials and funerals very quickly but disposing of a body anonymously dropping it in the ocean, that is something that if anything could be a little bit offensive in that region. They are also saying that results hasn't come back yet of the DNA test from the donor brain kept from his sister and they think that is strange. This coming from the Today Show on NBC just minutes ago on.    HE'S not dead. We had him in asylum there.  I bet the real story was that he was in a  safe house that our Government built for him  and his where bouts was compromised and we staged the whole scene to get him out and kill all witnesses and burn the evidence to have him transferred to another location and avoid anyone from finding out the truth.  

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
They keep talking (On the news) about how his body was offered to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.... and they both said no and then a religious ceremony was performed as he was buried at sea.

I honestly think this story is the most stupid and ridiculous story I've heard in a long time.

:shk: :shk:

It just stinks.

link   
reply to post by clearmind

Its photo shopped. Honestly and truly.

Last night on the internet early on those pictures were all over the place and someone found the live picture it was photo shopped from and made a side by side.

link   
Big f'n deal... it's all for show...

Do we need a reminder of how these "terrorists" achieved their rise to fame?OPERATION CYCLONE

Charlie Wilson's War

edit on 2-5-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: typo

link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Here is the thing
How do you know he is dead?

That was an extremely large quote so I had to chop it down. Here is my thing. How do you know he's not dead? I'd rather believe he is dead than just dump all over our government claiming they are a bunch of liars. Until someone proves they are lying then I choose to believe they got him yesterday and dumped his body in the sea.

What makes you think the government is lying?
They got a report
might be a very small conspiracy...couple agents, a couple squad members, and report back to the pres and gov that he is dead, we dumped his body.

You can go a million places with it while things are still gray...cautious optimism is best here...not zealot cheerleading...and if no convincing evidence comes through, then you can start formulating proper conspiracys..

I think the POTUS thinks he is dead due to his reports..however, if you consider this like say, a ufo conspiracy...well, the truth would be hidden from him also, and most of the public servants

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Young Americans for Liberty

"[Killing bin Laden] sent a loud message to the world: Mess with the U.S. and we'll bankrupt ourselves trying to find a few dozen men. So if you're the kind of terrorist comfortable with suicide missions and want to bring down the U.S. economy, please come on over and attack us again. As an added bonus, we'll trample on our own citizens' civil liberties, humiliate and sexually assault them in airports, and completely ignore our own Constitution, so you'll have effectively destroyed our freedoms AND our prosperity." -- YAL's Wes Messamore

edit on 2-5-2011 by zillah because: changed to external context instead of quote

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Obama about to speak again from White House........

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I believe they used his sister...but ultimately they got their pick...the bin ladin family is on decent terms with the US overall (ironically)

His family has pretty much disowned him for years, and yes, is his sister's DNA that they primarily have as a benchmark, but probably have some of his back from when he worked with the CIA against Russia in Afghanistan. Wouldn't surprise me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The World is of course a better place without someone like OBL!

But to dump the body at sea immediately after the thing supposedly went down - c'mon do they really think we are that stupid?

Meh! - this makes me highly sceptical about how the whole thing went down, really!

This event is presumed to be true or real without any conclusive evidence to show the world? - after so much crap this world has gone through, and is still going through because of the WarOnTerra??

And the DNA confirmed so soon as well?

Before I can see some real independent post-mortem examination or at least some neutral non-biased autopsy reports, and the conclusive evidence that the man was shot yesterday, it's hard to buy into this so called " official US story of the event" on how and when the man died - sorry!

Something about this urgent body dump smells really fishy!

edit on 2-5-2011 by Chevalerous because: spelling error!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Obama about to speak again from White House........

Thank you. Looking for the feed now.

I hope they let him off the leash today.

edit to add: Oh good. He is. Good Job. Good save.
edit on 2011/5/2 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join