It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

edit on 2-5-2011 by Crymouth because: (no reason given)

Click here for more information.

Mod Edit: Do not edit staff edits!
edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

link   
Have no idea if this has been mentioned yet and I'm not going to dig through every single page to find it

Has anyone else noticed that his (supposed) death happened on May Day? Seems like another Illuminati signal to me. Just sayin'...

link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
just a theory here

anybody remember a couple weeks ago
where many Al Queda detainees escaped
from a prison in Afghanistan???

Now what if this prison break was orchestrated
and allowed by the US to wit the prisoners had
that tracking dust or rfid chip on them and led
them right to Bin Laden's hide out. Wouldn't
Bin Laden want to congratulate the leaders
of that prison break ???

They can always be picked up later with
the tracker on them. Plus, they get Bin Laden
in the process when the chickens come home
to roost.

just a theory. ur thoughts ???

Sounds brilliant

and probably close to the truth actually...however, that tunnel system was in afhganistan, theres alot of miles between the prison and where OBL was...think timing is an issue here.
but at least conceptually, that sounds pretty sound...

link   

Originally posted by Pumper
Why would anyone believe what the gov. is saying when whey claim to have done a DNA test, but it takes 3-5 days to do one and they only had a few hours.

I'm on the fence as to the validity, but this is the US military. It may not take as long as it would for civilians. According to this site, if they had his son's DNA, they could have had his results in as little as 48 hours.

fast-dna-paternity-testing.com...

lso among the fastest, most definitive and least expensive. The Paternity test Paternity Testdetermines whether a tested man is the biological father of a tested child. DNA Testing can be performed with or without the mother. And once samples have been received in the lab, we typically have results in just 48 hours

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by LosLobos

Los
I have watched you attack neocons, liberals, and basically anyone doing any questioning.

You're not being honest. I have attacked no one but the facts. The fact is Osama is dead. That's a fact or he would have already put out a video saying he wasn't dead. Here is another fact, he was killed or presumed killed on Obama's watch and that really upsets you guys. Bush had ample opportunity to do the same thing Obama did but he didn't because he couldn't.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I absolutely hate having access to the internet when something like this happens..

"[SNIP] YOU OSAMA"

Really?! How can people believe anything like that right away, without question?!

The media is NEVER 100% truth!

edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed censor circumvention

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Right. If he really did what they say, his body should have been put on display in New York's dirtiest strip club. Covered in bacon.

No...no they wouldn't

I can actually understand this...they don't want a pilgrimage site for him...they dont want a monument at a specific area for radicals to focus on (even though the pakistani house will default become just that)..

but meh...prove he died...thats my only contingency

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Pumper
Why would anyone believe what the gov. is saying when whey claim to have done a DNA test, but it takes 3-5 days to do one and they only had a few hours.

I'm on the fence as to the validity, but this is the US military. It may not take as long as it would for civilians. According to this site, if they had his son's DNA, they could have had his results in as little as 48 hours.

fast-dna-paternity-testing.com...

lso among the fastest, most definitive and least expensive. The Paternity test Paternity Testdetermines whether a tested man is the biological father of a tested child. DNA Testing can be performed with or without the mother. And once samples have been received in the lab, we typically have results in just 48 hours

BUT

it hasn't even been a full 24 hours!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Probably said before on the thread, can't read every post, that Osama was killed instead of captured because of what he could have told the world. I'd reckon the biggest fear of the governments now is that Bin Laden left a "To be shown in case of my death" video. That would be one to pop the popcorn for.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Have no idea if this has been mentioned yet and I'm not going to dig through every single page to find it

Has anyone else noticed that his (supposed) death happened on May Day? Seems like another Illuminati signal to me. Just sayin'...

The announcement did. The actual death did not.

Making the correlation not likely.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
Here is another fact, he was killed or presumed killed on Obama's watch and that really upsets you guys. Bush had ample opportunity to do the same thing Obama did but he didn't because he couldn't.

Bush has nothing to do with it. A lot of us arent partisan.

We didnt like when Bush lied to us about WMDs and how 9-11 went down either, so, wrong answer.

Many of us dont believe he WAS killed on Obama's watch, because their actions make no sense. It makes no sense to dump that body within 24 hours at sea.

You arent preventing a shrine, (his death place can be one)

You arent making the Muslims love you for honoring the 24 hour rule, because you are dumping his body at sea.

All you are really accomplishing is ensuring no on can ever go dig that body up and prove you a liar.

And it stinks. Its a total con.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by LosLobos

Los
I have watched you attack neocons, liberals, and basically anyone doing any questioning.

You're not being honest. I have attacked no one but the facts. The fact is Osama is dead. That's a fact or he would have already put out a video saying he wasn't dead. Here is another fact, he was killed or presumed killed on Obama's watch and that really upsets you guys. Bush had ample opportunity to do the same thing Obama did but he didn't because he couldn't.

Here is the thing
How do you know he is dead?
How do you know he didn't die elvis style (aka, retired, shaved beard, now living in Egypt or whatever...the CIA thanked him for his service, came up with a cover story, lit a house on fire, etc.

Thing is, he probably is dead just as stated...but until they prove it, then its just a government story that may or may not be fact.

So...do you personally know Osama is dead? What evidence do you have beyond the word of msm that basically was just also told the same thing they are telling you?

man, deja vu

link   

When his sister, who has not been named, died from brain cancer several years ago in Boston the FBI immediately subpoenaed her body so that it could later be used to identify the al-Qaeda leader if he was caught, it was claimed.

Osamas body identified by using sisters DNA

link   

But the problem for me, Gazrok, is that they dissapeared with the body. If nobody has filmed or taken a photo of the corpse, nobody will ever know if it was really him or not.

Agreed, but do you really think they can afford to have the President go before the nation and announce he is dead if there is ANY chance at all he can resurface? Whether he was killed months ago, or actually last night, I do believe he is in fact dead. The repercussions of it not being true (and being caught at it) are simply too great to risk it.

To me, the burial at sea is the real fishy part (pardon the pun).... To me, this indicates he was killed previously, and the news was simply broken at a time when it would be of benefit. We'll probably never know the answers to all the red flags in this incident.

link   

Originally posted by hangerhead
Not forgetting also...

Apparently in less than 20 hours, U.S. forces engaged in a firefight, shot/killed obama and another couple of people (including a female 'human shield')...obtained the body, confirmed the DNA...Then...took the body BACK to Afghanistan (remember, it is a landlocked country so nowhere near the sea)...and then finally managed to not only perform the 'rites' for a muslim burial, but get him out to sea, prepare the president and the press-release.

And yet it took 5 days simply to bring fresh water to their own population after Hurricane Katrina...

Something smells fishy, and it's not just where Osama's body is now meant to reside!

Or, at the very least, it shows where our governments priorities lie. Great point!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

link   
This is ridiculous. If people believe what the media is telling us then they cant reason. There is no way in hell that we would spend billions of dollars looking for Osama Bin Laden for a period of ten years, and less than 7 hours later after capturing him dispose his body at sea. Five to seven hours later after extracting him from the scene wasn't enough time to officially positively identify his body, pronounce him dead and prepare a capsule to bury him at sea much less make a decision of what sea your going to throw him in nor enough time to get him to the sea. We wouldn't throw his body out to sea in some random place in a foreign country. You would put his body where you can reclaim it for future test. Thats not enough time to get him out of Pakistan. That wasn't enough time to make a decision of what to do with his body. Why would we need to get rid of his body so quick. They mentioned we were trying to abide by Muslim tradition to dispose of his body. We wouldn't give a crap about a mass murders religion and traditions. If it was so important for us to take possession of his body then why dispose his body a few hours later. That's not long enough time to complete the results of a DNA test. We would want to do several days of test on his body including autopsies and exploration surgeries to get some answers to his previous health and physical condition for the last 10 years and to make damn sure that it's him. We would have multiple people that have seen him in person carefully identify him and they would of had to of been notified and flown to physically see his body in person, we wouldnt of relied on pictures alone for something this important. That wouldn't of been enough time to even get in contact with those such people much less get them there. We wouldn't of spent hundreds of American soldiers lives & millions of dollars for 10 years that were lost fighting not to mention a multi million dollar helicopter that was having a mechanical problem was supposedly left behind at the scene and the fire you see on the news their telling us was our helicopter that we blew up to destroy the avionics. If the Pakistani government was actually aiding us in the capture we wouldn't of needed to blow up, leave behind & waist a multi million dollar chopper. They would of helped us to get it back if we had permission and were actually working in collation with the Pakistani's. Then they are telling us at 2:00 am that we have already buried his body at sea. ASK YOUR SELF WTH is really going on that they are trying to divert our attention away from to give us this lieng news.    
A ridiculous lie.  
NBC TODAY SHOW asked an expert about burial at see
He said it is not common in the Arab world to bury people at sea but it is customary to have burials and funerals very quickly but disposing of a body anonymously dropping it in the ocean, that is something that if anything could be a little bit offensive in that region. They are also saying that results hasn't come back yet of the DNA test from the donor brain kept from his sister and they think that is strange. This coming from the Today Show on NBC just minutes ago on.    HE'S not dead. We had him in asylum there.  I bet the real story was that he was in a  safe house that our Government built for him  and his where bouts was compromised and we staged the whole scene to get him out and kill all witnesses and burn the evidence to have him transferred to another location and avoid anyone from finding out the truth.  

link   
A crashed military helicopter is seen near the hideout of killed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden

Not seeing an explanation of this crashed military helicopter near Osama's hideout anywhere.

link   

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join