It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's white house correspondents' dinner intro will make you puke

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
www.c-span.org...

Not sure if this posted but if not it needs to be.

They use a cheesy I am a real American song
They flaunt the fake birth certificate
His "official birth video" is a Lion King clip, which of course takes place in AFRICA

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
the rest of the speech was somewhat entertaining but that intro was awful. This guy is not an American no matter how hard he tries. Well, let me rephrase that: he is an American, laughing in the face of total collapse.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
is that real?

it looked like a really bad comedy sketch.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Wow, he admits that he is nothing without a teleprompter. He then said that Biden was GOOD without the teleprompter
Yeah like "This is a big f**** deal" ? Is that what they meant?

+3 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Is there a legitimate criticism here or is this just a rant about what you fail to find funny? Hey, I think Jim Carey is not the least bit funny. Should we just start listing things like that? "Little Miss Sunshine" was boring as hell. Or is there a conspiracy here in the president not being that funny? The Biden thing was a joke as in, he should always be on a prompter but yeah, it was not the best. His standup was pretty good. He did far better than Mike Sorentino did at the Trump Roast on Comedy Central.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
LOL

cheesiest intro I have ever seen...And I could have sworn my life on it that it was fake, but its not!

I'm dumbfounded.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by riktus
is that real?

it looked like a really bad comedy sketch.

I was thinking the same... It was like a spoof or something. I thought it was kind of bizarre and not sure why it was done. I thought the song was weird too.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
www.c-span.org...

Not sure if this posted but if not it needs to be.

They use a cheesy I am a real American song
They flaunt the fake birth certificate
His "official birth video" is a Lion King clip, which of course takes place in AFRICA

This woulda been way better if Hulk Hogan came out and leg dropped everyone

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Obviously you dont like your President......but.....besides that ummmmm whats your point. Are you on the BC thing again.....lol.....My question is if you could not obtain, to verify the BC of past presidents would you be as anti-president as you are now. Im still trying to see what the big deal is about this dang BC. I just cant seem to find any mention in a previous presidents history, of a said president being forced to show his BC TO THE PEOPLE!........Maybe there is another motive to all this with him vs the Birthers. Same ole' America.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I was sickened by the montage, and the picture of mount rushmore being included as that pride of America. I see that Obama does not give a damn about the Natives. He sure came up here sweet talking them into his vote, and swayed them so much he was named, but will run a photo of the very place that was stolen from those same people who supported him and gave him a vote. He has truly done what he promised not to do, and that was, not to forget us. If he had any sense or couth, he would understand that the photo of rushmore is a slap in the face to many.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
complete & total humiliation of birthers & especially Donald Trump.

nobody is prouder to put this birth certificate to rest than the Donald. Thats becuase he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter like did we fake the moon landing

The birthers have just destroyed any chance the GOP had of winning the election. The Dems will mercilessly beat them with the birth certificate stick over & over. This is gonna be good.
edit on 1-5-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

nobody is prouder to put this birth certificate to rest than the Donald. Thats becuase he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter like did we fake the moon landing

The birthers have just destroyed any chance the GOP had of winning the election. The Dems will mercilessly beat them with the birth certificate stick over & over. This is gonna be good.

I agree totally with what you said. Heres my question though. Did the birthers really think you could become president WITHOUT having a background investigation, which would have led TO ....ding ding ding ding!!!!! the BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!... yeahhhhh...imagine that...you actually need a security clearance to became president of the United States....this is HUGEEEE!...lol...GTFOH....birthers...I swear!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I was watching last night as it happened on CNN and I kept saying to my self... This is the President of the United States.. This is the President of the United States.. This is the President of the United States.. This is the President of the United States.. This is the President of the United States..

Get it? I didn't either, WOW!!! I mean I am sure that all the presidents have had humor in their private lives, and I am sure some of it leaked out in the public. But the Prez doing a stand up routine??? Are you serious?? My mom has been saying for years that the office of the President is held by a puppet, it very much becoming that not a puppet but and actor and I guess not a very good one either..... I respect the Pres and all, but if he is gonna do stand up I guess He deserves a review huh??? Bab real Bad

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Maybe we hired him for the wrong job he seems to be better at telling jokes and mocking people then anything else. Mocking Matt Damon because he criticized your job performance as i seem to remember Matt Damon didn't write good will hunting and not allow anyone to view the movie or read it before voting on it to win his award. I have to admit hes good at telling jokes look at the health care bill,unemployment rates,economy,BP oil spill and the bail outs. Did everyone see trumps face wow is he mad. And Matt Damon is likely to turn Hollywood on Obama for biting the hand that feeds. Something big is going to happen soon. I think trump has something on him he hid and is going to release now

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
He thinks he is on Saturday night live.

This whole planet is just plain nuts.

You see that last night and now this morning you have millions around the world tuning in to watch a vile of blood being paraded for the whole world to adorn.

edit on 1-5-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I don't agree. I think this is very immature and childish.

Is it sensible to wave a red rag in front of a bull?

This will make people who are already mad even more infuriated.

A president mocking people? Intelligent people are supposed to stay silent in silly matters like this.

It is fine to crack jokes but I think he fails to realise the real mood of the public. Or maybe he just doesn't care anymore and all hell is going to break out soon anyway.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

What about you moron he made fun of conspiracy theory as well and seeing as your a member on here that would also apply to you. Yaaahhh Obama said a funny I'm going to vote for him is the response i would expect from someone who didn't know he was being made fun of as well.
edit on 1-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
That was awesome when he associated Trump with a crappified White House and ET and Chupacabra and all the other ATS things. It's like a huge glom-ball of ATS ideas, all of it together, never discrete, conspiracy means Chupacabra, etc, etc. LOL.

I hear Alex Jones react this way as well. He'll quickly throw his hands up and say "Now I'm not talking about Chupacabra and all that ET stuff here..." so as to retain his "credibility" or something? Again, LOL.

Haha, and when he made fun of Trump's TV show --which really is totally stupid, so that part was funny too. Haha, the steak wasn't right, he fired Gary Busey, I really was laughin, he's got good writers and he has the cadence so down pat that everyone can now duplicate the Executive's cadence and his timing. Even his up and down inflections of his voice, are always the same. I lol'd several times at this video, not just at the absurdity of it all, but at Jow Biden's schtick. That dude is a funnier straight man than Obama. His reactions to himself are priceless.

But still, I think Trump's for real, and I think if he will team with either Jesse Ventura or John Lear, then there is at least one write in vote he'll get in 2012. Please remember that TruTV (where Jesse's show is at) was once CourtTV. And yes, I predict it will change BACK to court TV. Although the fine film "Idiocracy" has mocked the idea of courtTV, I think it is the only way to restore things along the lines of what Jesse Ventura exposed in this last season of his fine show. Discussing anything else other than Jesse's show, is stupid. TruTV indeed!

Seriously, this video was hilarious. They really do not care anymore. If this was a movie, you wouldn't believe it could really happen, but no. This is real life. This is as good as it gets. The future, however, is ours for the making.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Here is a little info about this theme song and it's beginning..

Rick Derringer was originally commissioned to write a theme song for The US Express (a tag team of Barry Windham and Mike Rotundo). When the Express departed for the NWA after only a few months in the WWF, Hogan got to use the theme to fit his new all-American hero persona while taking on the likes of The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff. Interestingly, while Derringer sings lead, Cyndi Lauper sings backup vocals but is credited under a pseudonym.

So now did the Pres. get the okay from Mr.McMahon to use this song since the wwe owns the rights to the song. It would be funny if the WWE sued for illegal use of it's property.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I have to agree that intro is fairly ridiculous for a POTUS to have. Sing along "I am a real American"

It looked more like a commercial to join the armed services. I had also never noticed how much cowboy hats and nuclear submarine conning towers had in common.
Transformers, Rocky, Hulk Hogan and the Karate Kid?
But then later he points out the "Lion King" was a joke. Does this imply the rest was not? I can understand a President telling jokes but certainly not making fun of everything like he does.
I think this just shows the imperious mindset Obama has - might as well yuck it up while Rome burns.

What happened to the dignity and decorum that once came with our greatest office?
Transformers!???
I agree with the previous poster who pointed out Mt Rushmore was created on stolen land and is a desecration of the Black hills.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join