It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's white house correspondents' dinner intro will make you puke

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
the best part was trump had to sit there and take it

hilarious

c'mon poeple, where is your sense of humor

get over it already

if you don't like him, express yourself at the poll

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
complete & total humiliation of birthers & especially Donald Trump.

nobody is prouder to put this birth certificate to rest than the Donald. Thats becuase he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter like did we fake the moon landing

The birthers have just destroyed any chance the GOP had of winning the election. The Dems will mercilessly beat them with the birth certificate stick over & over. This is gonna be good.
edit on 1-5-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

You think the Birth Certificate is going to make up for his complete failure at Immigration and Foreign Policy and the TSA molesting people and trying to take guns away from law abiding citizens? I don't. I also remember that he would not allow tens of thousands of American made M1 carbines and Garands to be brought back to America from South Korea where they have been stored since the Korean war. Not to mention giving millions of dollars of taxpayer money to the racists of La Raza. Without millions of illegal aliens voting illegally Obama is toast.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
it looked like a dean martin roast, even the backdrop, except he was the one roasting. it was bizarre and unreal.

it's undignified to lower the office of the presidency to some stand up routine.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

TPTB can't protect this smug Bastard forever.....One day he'll be smiling out his other crack....

someones mad LoL

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I didn't puke.

But then again, I like Seth Meyers. I like SNL and his weekend update bit is entertaining.

Anyways, the thing I enjoyed most was Trump's facial expressions every time Seth said something about him. He was not happy. He did not find humor in the remarks lol. That was priceless.

Edit: You know what's disturbing though? Start at 14:45ish. Seth Meyers said, (about Obama in 2008)"Was he a little too idealistic?" Obama nods like, "Yes. Yes, I was." This disturbs me because it's basically Obama saying, "I was too idealistic. I had goals that were unreachable. Promises that were unkeepable." So Obama is admitting that he can't do what he wanted. He can't bring the "change that matters". Why then, would anyone vote for him again??
edit on 5/1/2011 by OrphenFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
So instead of dealing with real problems...like our country going down the toilet....we have a comedy show?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Oh my God it's a roast. They are funny regardless of who the President is.

Get a clue.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hope4better
I was watching last night as it happened on CNN and I kept saying to my self... This is the President of the United States.. This is the President of the United States.. This is the President of the United States.. This is the President of the United States.. This is the President of the United States..

Get it? I didn't either, WOW!!! I mean I am sure that all the presidents have had humor in their private lives, and I am sure some of it leaked out in the public. But the Prez doing a stand up routine??? Are you serious?? My mom has been saying for years that the office of the President is held by a puppet, it very much becoming that not a puppet but and actor and I guess not a very good one either..... I respect the Pres and all, but if he is gonna do stand up I guess He deserves a review huh??? Bab real Bad

I'm sure you felt the same way when Bush did this then....

Where was your outrage then?!? Why wasn't the office of the president disgraced then? BUSH DID THE SAME EXACT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If most of you would just outright say "you know what, we don't like having a black president" (even though he's half black & half white)
I could respect that... but when you hide behind these transparent facades it's just weak.
You people make me sick.... Bush jokes about effing weapons of mass destruction and skull and bones, and that's cool... but Obama can't do anything right .... I guess he doesn't have the complexion for the protection.

edit on 1-5-2011 by EyesWideShut because: Felt like shutting some people up...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
it looked like a dean martin roast, even the backdrop, except he was the one roasting. it was bizarre and unreal.

it's undignified to lower the office of the presidency to some stand up routine.

Was it undignified when Bush joked during the white house correspondent's dinner? I'm just wondering

Here's bush with a Double Joking at the dinner... but that's dignified...

edit on 1-5-2011 by EyesWideShut because: added video

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Whatever. Someone needs to find the caps key and some manners.

Did Bush's complexion save him from criticism of his bad timing the day he happened to be reading "The Pet Goat" to a bunch of school kids while the World Trade Center was being attacked? No?

Lets forget that.

Lets also allow all the people who are accusing what they erroneously assume to be "right wingers" just looking to jump on their guy for something Bush did too to conveniently ignore that they jumped all over Bush for something their guy did too. Starting needless wars with countries not attacking us. Not once. Twice.

Hysterical hypocrites. You just cant stand people who disagree with you. You pretend you are on the moral high ground against the right, and the fact of the matter is, you are just as much blind supporters of your guy as the right is of theirs.

You deserve each other.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Whatever. Someone needs to find the caps key and some manners.

Did Bush's complexion save him from criticism of his bad timing the day he happened to be reading "The Pet Goat" to a bunch of school kids while the World Trade Center was being attacked? No?

Lets forget that.

Lets also allow all the people who are accusing what they erroneously assume to be "right wingers" just looking to jump on their guy for something Bush did too to conveniently ignore that they jumped all over Bush for something their guy did too. Starting needless wars with countries not attacking us. Not once. Twice.

Hysterical hypocrites. You just cant stand people who disagree with you. You pretend you are on the moral high ground against the right, and the fact of the matter is, you are just as much blind supporters of your guy as the right is of theirs.

You deserve each other.

Personal attacks
when you've got nothing better to do , attack my use of the Caps Lock Key...lol Strong Arguement!!! Funny, I'm an NRA member a Marine Corp Vet, I'm probably on a watchlist somewhere for being a right wing extremist according to Napolitano and DHS and I voted for super conservative Chris Christie for Governor... yep I must be a left wing nutjob hysterical Liberal.... Look, Jack the only moral high ground I am on is the one against idiots.

If you actually go through any of my threads you'll see that I'm not a supporter of Obama at all, I'm more of a libertarian. In this particular thread I'm trying to deny ignorance, It's ignorant to admonish a person that you personally dislike over something that's been done by other people yet you've never taken notice of it before. I promise you, you will not find ONE person on ATS that's commented on this that said the same thing about bush.

Obama has enough LEGIT screw ups to focus on, when people focus on stupidity like this and the whole birther issue, it takes away the legitimacy of his REAL ISSUES. I'm all for factual bashing of Obama, you can bash him because he allowed the stimulus or the healthcare bill or the libyan debacle, that's legit. But when you go from the FACTUAL to the EMOTIONAL that's where it gets stupid for me.

The title of this thread says it all, did the OP puke during Bush's correspondent's dinners? less than likely, I'm not saying either of them is ok, I'm trying to show the myopic idiots that post these things that they are a joke, the easiest way to do that is show the same behavior in their guy. Once that is done then It is brought to light that it's not actually the BEHAVIOR they dislike, it's the PERSON that's displaying said behavior that they have a problem with.

I don't agree with anyone that leans too far right or left because it's idiocy. I'm not one to get caught up in the left/right paradigm and I personally believe that the presidents are puppets,a PR person for the Government and corporations if you will... that being said there is a certain segment of the population that dislike the current president because of his color... they'll hide behind other reasons, they'll scream that you're pulling the race card but they're transparent to everyone but themselves.

I don't know why it is so taboo to speak of, yeah there are racist people... It's not illegal , If they exist in the real world, why would they not be on ATS? It's ridiculous to sit and say that his race isn't a factor for some of the population. Just because you personally may not have a problem with it, doesn't mean that others feel the same.

On this board racism is not accepted and is frowned upon, so what some people try to do is come up with creative ways to show their displeasure... I'm not saying this thread is one of them, but I have seen some where it's prettty obvious.

It's not contained to one segment of the population, Kanye West went on national television and said "George Bush doesn't care about black people"

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join