It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop bashing the rothchilds. These quotes about them are lies. no conspiracy at all

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

The peoples that do not help others, but take and take and take and take are the ones i call greeders. Yes, we have peoples that are rich, but you know some of them actually take risks and help peoples, while others do not. Those peoples are the GREEDERS. I agree with you that there will always be a greeder, that is why it is a constant fight against them, so that we can live a life that we and our children are not left in a social society of fascists who want to rule by utter control and slavery while you are left with nothing. These peoples must be met with brute force, because they know nothing else.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

Excellent post! The same thing happened during 1917, when the german gov tried to put price caps on steal and coal, and the industry said no as they were in for the profit. It seems that on this board, if someone disagrees with a view, they will call you a disinfo agents, or paid shill regardless if you back up your post.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

How about Ellen Browns response to the GN attack

11. A bogus quote from Nathan Rothschild You’re quoting from an old edition. My current edition says: Nathan Rothschild, who controlled the Bank of England after 1820, is quoted as declaring: I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain’s money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply. This is quite true, as you note; you got 40,000 hits on it yourself.

Ellen Brown response to Gary North

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foodman
reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

Excellent post! The same thing happened during 1917, when the german gov tried to put price caps on steal and coal, and the industry said no as they were in for the profit. It seems that on this board, if someone disagrees with a view, they will call you a disinfo agents, or paid shill regardless if you back up your post.

You have not backed up your posts at all..you respond to those who gave no proof or just said they are evil..why do you refuse to reply to those of us who have given you the crime you have been asking for..You act like someone who is a disinfo agent if knew what how they would respond. You ignore comments that give you what you want because the truth is you know they are an evil murderous family..my only question would be why you support them.are you employed by them?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianpride420
reply to post by Foodman

My god you are ignorant...THEY MASSACRED THE ENTIRE FAMILY OF THE RUSSIAN TSAR BECAUSE HIS GRANDFATHER STOPPED THEIR ATTEMPT OF PUTTING THEIR BANK IN THE STATES. holy cow maybe now you will responde to me. I have addressed you like 5 times all the way from page 2 and you have yet to comment on my posts..but you keep saying wheres the proof of a crime...wheres the proof you have a functioning brain?

He will not reply to. He will only reply as proof to," the person who wrote a book to make a quick buck". This will be his/her only proof. As i said, foodman when has these peoples ever sacrificed large sums of cash to help anyone? The answer is, NO ONE. Rothchild's have sacrificed nothing to help peoples, just take and take and take.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
"secrets of the federal reserve" by Eustace Mullins.
A very well researched book; all of the information comes directly from the library of congress.
I can't stand people who try to debunk the whole Rothschild federal reserve conspiracy. The reason is they always debunk stuff that is completely irrelevant. I have never seen anything that debunks the evidence in "secrets of the federal reserve."
I'm surprised this book isn't cited more on this site. Read the book(you can find the whole thing online, I read it in book form; there's some good charts in the book form.) and there's no way you can deny the Rothschild/federal reserve conspiracy.
The financial meltdown in 2008 actually makes sense when you take into account this conspiracy. The banks were responsible for the collapse, yet ended up making billions, maybe trillions of dollars.
No conspiracy here, look the other way.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ukWolf

She provides no references to the source of where she got that quote. She just says it is in her book. This is the information age, you can find a quote and the source of it within a few minutes. However quotes that are made up like this one, you cant find the source as there is non other then ellen.

She does not respond to the debate anymore between those two.

Ellen Brown has thrown in the towel. She is no longer willing to argue with me. I finished my critique of her on November 17, 2010. On November 20, she publicly switched sides. She came out in favor of Bernanke, the Federal Reserve System, and quantitative easing.

Hard to believe? Read it here: www.garynorth.com...

I spent almost 200 hours over a two-month period refuting this left-wing lawyer, line by line. I said repeatedly that she is intellectually unreliable. She has just proved my case. She has joined the Federal Reserve's cheeleaders.

www.garynorth.com/public/department141.cfm

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I can't believe people are actually responding to this stupid thread.

Cheers.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

First we are talking about the quote of nathan rothchild. Not the federal reserve. Second what was wrong with saving the banks. Tarp made a profit for the tax payer, all loans have been paid back to the federal reserve. Third, if we did not bail out some of the compaines like aig, you do realize that the whole economy would have collapsed as if aig could not pay the banks for the loss on cdo's, then they would have failed. On 11/15/2008, we all saw what happened when a huge bank fails.

he U.S. government’s bailout of financial firms through the Troubled Asset Relief Program provided taxpayers with higher returns than yields paid on 30- year Treasury bonds -- enough money to fund the Securities and Exchange Commission for the next two decades.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

People are responding to this thread, because of the pure hate towards people like this. No one wants to live in a world of pure control. DO you? The greeders need their cash taken away and given into large checks to we the people. Would you not want a check form sent to you that would help out your family? They take from us all. We deserve our money, we work hard for it and they take it away. I say, take all their monies and give it back to the peoples. Gee, what a better way to stimulate the economy. More people buying, more buisness to keep up the demands, more jobs, and things get better. Who woulden't want that.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So. After reading so much about the "evils" of the Rothchilds all over ATS, I decided to investigate. I honesty see no where were they have committed crimes or done anything but be brilliant business people.

Wikipedia and other sources actually list a great number of their philanthropic efforts. They have built schools, hospitals and so much more. Sounds to me like the usual jealousy over success.

The OP has asked people here time and time again for proof of their wrongdoings and so far no one has provided anything, so I'll ask. Where is the proof?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

Who owns the federal reserve? What , WE THE PEOPLE.
I guess we had a say in where all our money went, RIGHT. nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

I would not. Your idea has many flaws. You cant just take away other peoples money because you dont like them. Second if you destroy the banks, who will provide credit? No banks to give out mortgages, car loans, credit for people and business. A state bank you say? not going to work my friend. We already tried that a long time ago.

Lets stay on topic though.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Foodman because: none

link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I won't be anymore I called the OP out and he has decided not to respond to my comments. This thread is a joke the OP doesn't care about facts, anyone reading this don't respond to this troll, he won't respond to comments backed with known facts!

link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by _R4t_

So it's not okay when they decide to keep the wealth or spend it frivolously, but it's okay if you do it?

Are you actually reading, or your simply interpreting than try to comeback by turning the point around as a form of weak arguments??? What even makes you believe I have a penny in my name... I might be poor as # using a friend's computer who's giving me a roof because I've been searching for a job but I can't find one because in this economy the companies must prioritise and not hire instead its much better to overload your current employees with work and stress so the CEO can get his 20 million bonus and add 30 feet this is 200 feet pool.

Oh no wait maybe just maybe they should apply for governmental bailouts so they can save themselves a couple hundred millions in bonuses just like AIG... I mean you would spit on this money its only your taxes and the money you could use to feet your kids after all...

Its absolutely okay to rip everyone off with unreal interest rates and lend to countries in the same fashion so you can later claim the interest and put the whole country to its knees while your draining all their natural resources... Common we all know those black people in poor countries don't need to drink or eat... why leave them anything of the land they've lived thousands of years on right???

Its the right thing to do to drain all the darn petroleum left in this earth and try to keep the hamster wheel spinning a LITTLEEE longer and not release or suppress technologies that COULD and SHOULD be out there saving our ecosystem while polution is destroying the very land below your feet... Why worry about the ecosystem when you can raise gas price and make another million its not like you need it anyways but just because you can...

There's alot of things I could do just because "I CAN" but it doesn't mean just because I can that it has to be done... or that its actually even humanly doable... wake up sheep

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
What a hilarious attempt to excuse a family who has been dominating European and (to a lesser extent) American interests for hundreds of years.

Next you'll be saying the Rockefellers are all good people too.

A lifelong globalist, due to the strong influence of his father, he had at an early age further spread his connections when he was invited to attend the inaugural elitist Bilderberg Group meetings, starting with the Holland gathering in 1954. He has been a consistent attendee through the decades and has been a member of the "steering committee", which determines the invitation list for the upcoming annual meetings. These have frequently included prominent national figures who have gone on to be elected as political leaders of their respective countries including Bill Clinton who first attended in 1991.

David Rockefeller joined the Council on Foreign Relations as its youngest-ever director in 1949 and subsequently became chairman of the board from 1970 to 1985; today he serves as honorary chairman.[36]

In 2002 Rockefeller authored his autobiography “Memoirs” wherein, on page 405, Mr. Rockefeller writes: “For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

en.wikipedia.org...

David Rockefeller's grandfather was the oil tycoon J.D. Rockefeller.

Scary looking old bastards, huh?

J.D. Rockefeller was thought to be the richest man in America because of his oil monopoly. But when he died, guess who actually owned most of the stock in his company? The Rothschilds. David's old grandpappy literally sold out to them.

All of this and more is in the documentary "The Money Masters."
edit on 1-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Lets stay on topic. Were is the proof that the nathan quote was real. No one can provide it as the quote was made up. Where is the proof of these crimes the family committed? show me cases from courts, show me where they were guilty by a court. ats member nightbringr wrote a good reply about where is the proof and how the rothchild family has done a lot of good for the world. ats member nightbringr also is right. People are just jelous of other people who have more money.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Foodman because: none

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

You obviously haven't read my posts or done any research. Heres my post from page 2 that I guess you missed. Note these are facts not opinion.
Are you kidding me? They are the most evil family in history. They have accumulated their wealth through lies, deception and murder. The reason they didn't intervene in the American civil war is because the Tsar of Russia said he would take the side of lincoln is they did and he parked his warships off the coast. That was their first attempt to get their bank in the states. Andrew Jackson stopped their second attempt and even has the words, "I killed the bank," on his tombstone. And the got it on their third try with the federal reserve. Heres some crime for ya. You know how the Tsar of Russia prevented them from getting their bank the first time . They murdered his grandson who was the Tsar at the time and his entire family for revenge. Innocent people who had nothing to do with it. Theres plenty more but you can do your own research instead of expecting a handout.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Nice to see someone else who has a functioning brain but the OP is not interested in these facts. He has yet to address a single post of mine or anyone else who has provided him facts. Funny when he says,"Show me a crime they committed." Well a few have been posted but all the OP talks about is a quote that really doesn't matter when actions speak louder than words!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

The amount of money that he gave to schools and such, is equivalant to me throwing a penny at hungry suffering person in africa. Now, give me a major contribution to society that cost him or his family, a SACRIFICE of billions of dollars. NOT ONE. This is why they are ALL, greeders. They do not help their fellow man, but let them fall to peices. Show me PROOF where ANY of them did this. NONE, they would just suck and suck and suck us dry and leave us in conditions like the depression. No help. THEY DO NOT CARE, the only thing they care about is the almighty dollar. Follow the money. I'm going to pull the history of rothchild's and put it here. EXCUSE me ats this will be rather long.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join