It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop bashing the rothchilds. These quotes about them are lies. no conspiracy at all

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Try some history and up to now about. do some reading and behing the scenes thought. Be informed. Lots of info here to look at and post on here, feel free to use if find something. en.wikipedia.org... lots of stuff here people, i'm sure you can find it faster than me. Also, www.independent.co.uk... Check out the bottom, Exstensive interest in Russia. Why russia?
edit on 1-5-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

Your so ignorant Foodman!!! I don't know if I should be angry with you or pity you...yes pity, pity will do. Don't you understand that the Rothchilds RUN the world...They have never been to court because they get others to do their dirty work for them, by PAYING them with their unlimited amounts of money. GAUL

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Funny how all the people supporting the OP and his opinion all have new accounts with little or no comments on ATS. Foodman, we know your agenda.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
So. After reading so much about the "evils" of the Rothchilds all over ATS, I decided to investigate. I honesty see no where were they have committed crimes or done anything but be brilliant business people.

Wikipedia and other sources actually list a great number of their philanthropic efforts. They have built schools, hospitals and so much more. Sounds to me like the usual jealousy over success.

The OP has asked people here time and time again for proof of their wrongdoings and so far no one has provided anything, so I'll ask. Where is the proof?

They don't break any laws because they wrote the laws!!
Read "secrets of the federal reserve" by eustace Mullins

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think foodman is the Rothschild's family lawyer, never have a i seen someone so vehemently defend someone or their family. Foodman the reason they have never been arrested and sentenced to hang is that they are experts in covering up and buying/scaring whistleblowers off. There is more than enough suspicion in that if an investigation was launched and ALL the information and data came out you would absolutely without a doubt be able to connect positively their involvement in numerous financial crimes just to start, you could get into crimes against humanity and teh planet as well.

Foodman stop being a defender of wrong-doers!!! The Rothschild's and all their ilk are 100% guilty and they know it just as much as we all do, they just have the power and resources to get away with it. But Alas their day will come and just maybe (fingers crossed) the guillotine will find it's way into the modern world for a traditional and much needed cleansing of the wicked so to speak.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The Independant - The Rothchilds Story

Victor Rothschild, third baron and former chairman of the London bank, N M Rothschild, always maintained that Nathan had made a killing by encouraging rumours that Wellington had lost when he knew he had won, though the historian Niall Ferguson in his magisterial history of the family recently disputed that

Niall Ferguson - The Ascent of Money, for MSM broadcast although we have no idea where he knew it from.

So to recap Victor Rothchild tells us that Nathan Rothchild "made a killing" after Waterloo
edit on 1-5-2011 by ukWolf because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2011 by ukWolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

yes, yes, thank you for all the info, great. i'm going to save so i can read more later. THANKS DUDE. I tried to find some info on him but lost track of where i found it and posted this, maybe something new info, i don't know. How did you get that so fast? thanks. I tried to bring up info on rothchilds that i saved, but something happened to it.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Never thought I would see the day when I run into a "Rothschild apologist". Next up from OP >> "Stop bashing Satan, it's just a misunderstanding"

OP maybe you could do a "Leave the Rothschilds ALONE!!!" video and post it on you tube.
edit on 1-5-2011 by drblair because: added commentary

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Thank you. I was researching the entire history of the house of rothschild a few weeks ago. I always knew they were evil because of all the closed door meetings and secrecy but I had no idea just how determined they were to murder and deceive anyone who got in ther way. Add to this the fact they worship satan, which is scary enough not to mention the fact they basically own the world. The video below is a great video about their end plan of what the wish to achieve. It starts of talkng about the north american union, the amero and the council of foreign relations but towards the end there is an interview with a movie producer(I believe) who became a friend of a rockefeller. He got a phone call one day warning him about 911 and how they were going to go into afghanistan and iraq. The conversation ended up with the guy saying what your doing is wrong, your hurting people and he says how they have all the money and power they could ever want so whats the overall goal. Then comes the RFID chip and says the overall goal is to get everyone embedded with the chip and if they rise up or protest, they will simply turn off the chip. These are sick people running the show and how people like foodman can support them is disgusting. One thing is for sure and that's that they will never succeed. More and more people are waking up.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-5-2011 by Canadianpride420 because: forgot to post the video lol

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foodman
reply to post by Ghost375

First we are talking about the quote of nathan rothchild. Not the federal reserve. Second what was wrong with saving the banks. Tarp made a profit for the tax payer, all loans have been paid back to the federal reserve. Third, if we did not bail out some of the compaines like aig, you do realize that the whole economy would have collapsed as if aig could not pay the banks for the loss on cdo's, then they would have failed. On 11/15/2008, we all saw what happened when a huge bank fails.

he U.S. government’s bailout of financial firms through the Troubled Asset Relief Program provided taxpayers with higher returns than yields paid on 30- year Treasury bonds -- enough money to fund the Securities and Exchange Commission for the next two decades.

www.bloomberg.com...

First, you're not just talking about the quote. You're using the idea that the quote is fake in attempt to debunk everything the rothschilds have done, and the federal reserve is the biggest thing they've done. A quote not being correct doesn't debunk a book filled with evidence, "secrets of the federal reserve" by eustace Mullins. The rothschilds were involved so deeply it's not funny.
Your second point is irrelevant. Here's why: the banks created the crisis in the first place. They kicked people our of their homes. They made billions off of the American people, in a scam that they should be killed for. You try to make it sound like a good thing that they paid back the tarp money(you say with interest, but it was less than 1%). They're paying back the American taxpayers with money the scammed from them.

Stop acting like one false quote implies that the federal reserve isn't a corrupt system run by the rothschilds.

Please explain why whenever there's a recession, the banks ALWAYS make money. And when I say banks, I mean the banks that are connected to the rothschilds.
Can you explain why the federal reserve gave money to JP Morgan in 2008 so they could buy other banks, while at the same time, they let some big banks, with no connection to Rothschild, fail?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Me thinks, 'ol foodman (OP) has faded from the scene. Seems he has ate crow here and his little tummy has turned on him. Perhaps he is doing research on his next thread..."Why Lucifer is really a Nice Guy"

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Nah, he probly just realized that people don't hate the rothschilds because of a stupid quote.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hear, hear! The Rothschilds are a wonderful family that make a mean mac and cheese when they invite you over. Also FYI, every single one of them has a marvelous singing voice. Except, Marvin Rothschild, which is probably why most people don't know about him.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
so the prevailing wisdom I'm getting here is, "who cares if the quote is acccurate or not, I know the truth and they are evil"

wow

wouldn't this admission lead to a realization that if that quote is a fabrication, maybe there are other aspects of the myth that need to be scrutinized and held to a higher standard than a youtube video ?

just ask yourself who is also spinning a web for money the next time you are on a website with banner ads or reading a book you bought

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by Foodman

Nathan never crashed the english bond market after waterloo. He just bought and held. The lie that he crashed the bond market and bought on the cheap was a lie from nazi germany in a film called "Aktien auf Waterloo".

Stop bashing the rothchilds. These quotes about them are lies. no conspiracy at all

Well thanks for clearing that whole mess up for me. What a relief. You wouldn't believe how much information I was about to research about these people. Now that I know it's all full of lies and venom, well forget about it. Thanks man.

Lol, so one author makes up a quote, and suddenly even the quotes that can be cited with sources are false?

/fail logic.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
ROTHCHILDS EXPOSED

Sweet Dreams

Going to go ahead and quote this to spread this post through the thread. Those that are not knowledgeable about such topics should begin here before contributing to the thread with false and ignorant info.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Foodman the sockpuppet...It's RothSChild, not Rothchild. You lost your credibility before I even read your misinformation.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

I'm waiting for you to provide concrete evidence that they aren't guilty of crimes and are as squeeky clean as you claim thwy are. If you've only read one book about them, then your view is skewed.

If they aren't outright guilty of criminal activities, they've set up others to take the fall and then helped to bail there buddies out when they've been caught. I doubt anyone knows the full extent of their power and influence as their not going to tell anyone. Hell will freeze over before the full truth is ever known about the Rothchilds.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foodman
People keep quoting Nathan Rothschild. but do any of these people actually look up to see if he actually said it. the truth is that these quotes come from a book written without any facts and contains many historical errors.

If you want to excite readers of pulp fiction conspiracy books, offer a quotation from a Rothschild. Ellen Brown wants her readers to get excited.

" Nathan Rothschild, who controlled the Bank of England after 1820, notoriously declared: I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.[Web of Debt, p. 65.]"

She offers no footnote.

Ellen Brown's book, The Web of Debt, contains numerous historical errors. Chapter after chapter contains one or more bogus quotations. I survey these errors in this subdepartment of Ellen Brown vs. Gold.

www.garynorth.com...

Nathan never crashed the english bond market after waterloo. He just bought and held. The lie that he crashed the bond market and bought on the cheap was a lie from nazi germany in a film called "Aktien auf Waterloo".

edit on 30-4-2011 by Foodman because: change of title

Conspiracy theorist are dumb just like religious trolls.
I treat them all the same.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

woah dude!!!

great post, that must have took some time..

I think you info was eggsailant!! and I now copy and pasted it for future use.. I had no idea where you obtained the actualities with names.. which is niiiiiiiiiiice

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join