It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop bashing the rothchilds. These quotes about them are lies. no conspiracy at all

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakmarine
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Wow what an ignorant post!!!. A person comes forward with information about a prominent Rothschild fmaily member being misqouted and misrepresented, and all you can say is, "I don't care about your source they are evil... na na na na na na na na na.".Then you proceed to lable him as an enemy just because he has information and opinion that differs from yous. Imagine if the world operated on the same level you did! We all would have been dead like 5 minutes after the invention of the atomic bomb by multiple parties. Intolerance and ignorance cause death and distruction!

Did the rothschild family fund both the russian revolution AND the nazi party?

Is that true or false?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

EXACTLY.
Then focus on the Vatican and the Crown

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Start bashing the rothchilds. These quotes about them in the OP are lies. no conspiracy at all, It's all fact!!! Their EVIL, EVIL, EVIL!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hey, do you think that the world is honestly going to let these greeders go, when the SHTF. NO WAY. The more assassinations of good peoples will only make the people even more mad. The peoples are getting tired of the same ol, same ol, crud of being used and abused. You know, one day something will snap and everyone will go VIRAL.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by Foodman

Nathan never crashed the english bond market after waterloo. He just bought and held. The lie that he crashed the bond market and bought on the cheap was a lie from nazi germany in a film called "Aktien auf Waterloo".

Stop bashing the rothchilds. These quotes about them are lies. no conspiracy at all

Well thanks for clearing that whole mess up for me. What a relief. You wouldn't believe how much information I was about to research about these people. Now that I know it's all full of lies and venom, well forget about it. Thanks man.

lol.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Exactly psyop911, LOTS OF LUCK . All that has been done in the past and all that is being done now. Do they really think that we the sheeple will just keep taking the same ol bashing. One day we will just SNAP and go VIRAL on them. When bad things start to happen, you can bet your bottom dollar GREEDERS, WE WILL GO VIRAL.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

Unfortunately that is not true. It is a fact that Nathan and his brothers were playing both sides of the fight and had messengers on both sides. People knew they had messengers so it seemed the right thing to do when Nathan started selling all his stocks. Everyone panicked thinking they lost the war so they sold their stocks which dropped the prices and led Nathan to make massive purchases.

Go do the research. And quotes by Nathan doesn't matter, he could say he wants to save the world and it won't matter. Once a snake for money will always remain a snake for money!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

I see you don't offer any real proof just a claim that it all origanated from a Nazi film .....

sorry but clearly history views it differently when you loan to both sides of a war for profit ....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
As long as we have ignorant people like the OP we are doomed!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The GREEDERS never help anyone when they really down. NAME JUST ONE, that made any sacrifice of loads of cash to help the masses. NOT ONE. One cannot be that ignorant, they must be a DISSINFORMANT to sway the minds of peoples. The question is, since you obviously one of them. What are you SCARED of ? Oh, i know, when the SHTF you want to be safe and not have to defend yourselves against billions of peoples. GOOD LUCK on that one.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

stars speak for themselves.
Youve made no points.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Exactly psyop911, LOTS OF LUCK . All that has been done in the past and all that is being done now. Do they really think that we the sheeple will just keep taking the same ol bashing. One day we will just SNAP and go VIRAL on them. When bad things start to happen, you can bet your bottom dollar GREEDERS, WE WILL GO VIRAL.

No one is going viral.

They are waiting for us to do something stupid so they can institute martial law. They already thought of that well before hand. They actually are really precise planners that get every detail. They have thought of all the "loose ends" already.

So no. Don't do anything that might brand us all a domestic terrorist group will ya. That would be NWO flase flag plan C section 33.5: First smear gullible public as domestic terrorists then use public to imprison... the public.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Here is Ellen Brown author of "Web of Debt" making a detailed response to Gary North on the points he raises

Itemised Points

I've not finished going through it myself yet, hoping others will wish to read it also.

Edit to add; Cheerleader for Hitlers Economics by Gary North

You may also want to look here
edit on 1-5-2011 by ukWolf because: as stated above

edit on 1-5-2011 by ukWolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Noone can control all the masses all the time, our past can predict that one. They may have it down like that, but that does not mean they will win. Do you really think that our police and military will all go against us. Look at libya and defectors all defectors and the riots and so. The past will tell you a tale about that, people can only be controlled so much before they go VIRAL. You think that when the SHTF , you will not go viral. You only lying to yourself, you will protect yourself and your family. Once the ball is in motion to get rid of greeders, the greeders will fight back and try to protect themselves against the peoples who try to get rid of them. This in turn will lead to war and then you will be going viral to protect yourself and family. Don't say you would not protect your family.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
amazing thread, much to glean from between the lines,... err....posts.

I would say that rothchild apologists , 911 mass murder event apologists,fema campapologists , and israel terror apologists, bluebeam\chemtrails\ haarp, confusionists- apologists [ websters, i have a copyright on that coinage!]
are all cut from the same bolt of cloth, and their collective voice is engineered by the same information control
technicians advancing a continuing plan in a psyop war against most, but not all of the human race.

a psyop war that aids a real war against normal citizens,? with goals of mass death and impoverishment is my guess.

it`s like cancer on the body human .....
just sayin........

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Noone can control all the masses all the time, our past can predict that one. They may have it down like that, but that does not mean they will win. Do you really think that our police and military will all go against us. Look at libya and defectors all defectors and the riots and so. The past will tell you a tale about that, people can only be controlled so much before they go VIRAL. You think that when the SHTF , you will not go viral. You only lying to yourself, you will protect yourself and your family. Once the ball is in motion to get rid of greeders, the greeders will fight back and try to protect themselves against the peoples who try to get rid of them. This in turn will lead to war and then you will be going viral to protect yourself and family. Don't say you would not protect your family.

So what are you saying they release a virus on us?

Dude whats with the fear? They want us to attack. Thats the plan. Legitimizing the police state.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Damn thoses nazi's in North Dakota

Whats North Dakotas Secret?....Forbes Magazine

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foodman
People keep quoting Nathan Rothschild. but do any of these people actually look up to see if he actually said it. the truth is that these quotes come from a book written without any facts and contains many historical errors.

edit on 30-4-2011 by Foodman because: change of title

So what if the books have historical errors, if they wrote it them selfs then thats what they think. I have seen a book that David Rothchild wrote and he talks about the new world order. Why are you supporting these guys? They are filthy rich and we all know how you get that filthy rich.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

when i say viral i mean that when the shtf people will start to riot and chaos will start. Viral, it will be like a cancer attacking the body. Be like a cancer set apon the greeders. That is what i mean by viral.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Where's ProtoplasmicTraveler? He seems to know a lot about this kind of stuff.

Anyways, who cares? Rothschilds control lots of money and therefore lots of power. Anybody who's that rich and powerful isn't somebody I want to defend. Why defend them? They don't care about you. All they want is to become richer and richer at the expense of the poor. They have enough resources to distribute tremendous wealth among the populace. Or even better, they have enough money in one vault to simply end poverty. But they don't. They just amass more and more wealth every day.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join