It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Stop bashing the rothchilds. These quotes about them are lies. no conspiracy at all

page: 3
22
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Which Planet are You From?




posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi
 


No they don't - just about half of it and the other half they don't want - YET.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I don't think they need us to Slander their names.......they do just fine all by themselves. It's called Karma my friend and it comes around to everybody eventually no matter how much money you have.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Really OP? Do you live on Earth? Take a look at how corrupt the banking system is and the strangle it has on humanities progression...... Now take a look at who owns that system. Do a little more research, keep your mind open and then come back with a post like.. "Sorry guys i was wrong, the Rothchilds are scum"



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by ukWolf
 


Not really. I believe in the right to private property. I don't advocate ceasing others' rights without their consent to feed women and children. If you really gave a hoot about them, and were not simply justifying hatred of the rich, you would live a very frugal life and feed them with the rest.


Here's a little history lesson... First scenario: Half your property is fenced in at random because someone says they bought it. You could fight it in court, but you don't have the resources. Say you do, but the fight continues for a decade until you succumb to poor health as an outcome.

Second scenario: Your Ma and Pa are murdered by nearby landowners along with your older siblings. Try holding onto your property rights as a one man army.

Third scenario: You find yourself in debt via taxation and/or rising interest payments until you're forced to sell parts of your property.


This all relates whether you agree or not. It's both a deceitful and deadly game they're playing. When you get a chance... Find passages in the Bible on usury.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
just woke up to read this
amazing analysis
gotta go to the bathroom to take a rothschild

I think i just cloned obama
edit on 1-5-2011 by A por uvas because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
You can no longer deny what has been admitted.
The Rothchilds must go.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by ukWolf
 


Not really. I believe in the right to private property. I don't advocate ceasing others' rights without their consent to feed women and children. If you really gave a hoot about them, and were not simply justifying hatred of the rich, you would live a very frugal life and feed them with the rest.


There's a vast difference between having enough money to live comfortably and having more money than your family could ever spend in over 10 generations. Whereas us ordinary folk sponsor kids and pay charity whenever we can, billionaires have the capability to drastically improve infrastructure and standards of living on a much larger scale. They can afford to build schools, orphanages, hospitals, etc., buy modern farming equipment and contribute so much to regions that currently don't have access to these. Moreover, they have financial security 1000 times over, whereas many people who just have enough money for a laptop and and wi-fi don't have any sort of security at all. Massive difference.

Seems like you wanna be 'that guy' the one who fights against the tides, but you really need a lot more logic in your argument if you want to be him. You claim to have provided 'data', you have provided none.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Foodman
 



I don't hate some one because they may be related to or a Rothchild not everyone in the family is inovled in the corrupt monster which has become there empire, i think most feel that way.


edit on 1-5-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
I don't see what the big deal is about the rothchilds. So what. They are a rich family and have some influence. Money does that. They dont own the world. C'mon now.



It is speculated that the family's net worth is between 100 and 500 TRILLION dollars. Tell me that's not dangerous. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and if this doesn't equal absolute power, nothing does. Cut off the head of the snake and take the power back!



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Foodman
 


Rothchilds apologist, nice! These people can write mainstream history. Who you kidding? All this for S&Fs? An extreme stretch. Better luck next time.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
just woke up to read this
amazing analysis
gotta go to the bathroom to take a rothschild

I think i just cloned obama
edit on 1-5-2011 by A por uvas because: (no reason given)


Thanks. I'm cleaning coffee out of my keyboard.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
LMAO. It's not even a conspiracy or Alex Jones fan boy trait to hate the Rothschilds, everyone hates them. The world sees bankers for the absolute scum they are, deal with it.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses
 


A paid bootlicker.

Or a disinfo agent shaping public opinion. Because our own free opinion is not good enough.

Keep gettin paid PR agent.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foodman
reply to post by Smell The Roses
 


im still waiting for you to list the crimes that have committed and the proof of it. until then, you are just accusing them with no data.

edit: im heading out for the night, so i wont be able to respond to any further posts till i come back. i expect some data too when i come back, no more bashing. just facts. ok.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Foodman because: change


So we have to prove something to you right?

How much do they pay you guys?



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The names Rothchild and Rockefeller are the usual ones that get trotted out alot, when likely there are many other intertwined lineages that economomically and politically speaking are 'the eye of the pyramid'.

As the world runs on 'money' those that control the money will control the world at least in the macro view.

As we look at the state of the world we can clearly see what kind of world, those that control the money have bought.

What I can't figure out though, is what kind of addiction or disease of the soul and mind keeps one who has enough for a million lifetimes locked into the desire to have even more, and uses the degradation and suffering of humanity to achieve it.

Why when one has everything material they could ever desire would they not want to leave a lasting legacy and contribution to humanity by giving back rather than perpetually taking.

Think of the good in the world that could be done and what kind of world could be created if those who had everything, stoppped using the age old methods of CREATING war, disease, famine, etc. and doing so by all manner of force and deceipt, and instead of creating more problems for ever more control and profit worked tirelessly to user in an age of peace, health, and enlightenment.

Wouldn't that legacy be of more value than simply dying with the most toys?



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Foodman
 


wait, you used your own mind and looked for independent corroboration ?


I did that with the famous story about the dauphin prince and the denver airport and discovered the dauphin prince was proven to be buried in france by DNA testing, so he never came to the US. those stories curiously have not been updated since that announcment. I'm sure the believers will tell you that was all staged, and I'm a sheep. sometimes I wonder if they see the delicious irony in those statements

I was actually disappointed to find out the quote about the federal reserve was also not verified anywhere, where woodrow wilson says " "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country,"


edit on 1-5-2011 by syrinx high priest because: seriously, I can't spell at all



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Congratulations FOODMAN! A fine work of disinformative propaganda! Keep the unwashed,filthy masses of proles and kulaks stupid! Fine work Comrade! An extra beet ration for you!



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
The names Rothchild and Rockefeller are the usual ones that get trotted out alot, when likely there are many other intertwined lineages that economomically and politically speaking are 'the eye of the pyramid'.

As the world runs on 'money' those that control the money will control the world at least in the macro view.

As we look at the state of the world we can clearly see what kind of world, those that control the money have bought.

What I can't figure out though, is what kind of addiction or disease of the soul and mind keeps one who has enough for a million lifetimes locked into the desire to have even more, and uses the degradation and suffering of humanity to achieve it.

Why when one has everything material they could ever desire would they not want to leave a lasting legacy and contribution to humanity by giving back rather than perpetually taking.

Think of the good in the world that could be done and what kind of world could be created if those who had everything, stoppped using the age old methods of CREATING war, disease, famine, etc. and doing so by all manner of force and deceipt, and instead of creating more problems for ever more control and profit worked tirelessly to user in an age of peace, health, and enlightenment.

Wouldn't that legacy be of more value than simply dying with the most toys?


There are 13 bloodlines and one dragon(roman pope/false prophet). The Rockefellers,and Rothschilds are but 2 of the thirteen.And then we have the Bundy(Bushes) and Royals lineages.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   



edit on 5/1/2011 by Kojack because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
22
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join