It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Season Seven

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
All in all I think this episode had a good amount of plot twists and gave enough information so we know what the basic plan is. I thought the alpha would be happy to help get rid of the Leviathan because they would know they would have to at some point. Roman did not make any deal with Crowley so I was surprised when it turned out he made a deal with the alpha. Now Roman has summoned Crowley to a trap so what will happen there I do not know. I do not remember if it has ever been said weather or not a demon can be summoned from a trap or not.
As to Bobby I now think they have all the evidence they need to know he is a vengeful spirit.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

I thought the alpha would be happy to help get rid of the Leviathan because they would know they would have to at some point.

From what i understood Roman promised the Alpha a world where they don't have to hide and the food will not run and scream.That's why he agreed with him.
I liked the quote when he said Dean:"see you next season"

Roman did not make any deal with Crowley so I was surprised when it turned out he made a deal with the alpha.

Leviathans and vampires have the same "target" food,demons don't.Maybe he didn't want to alarm the vampires until he was sure he can make humans poisonous to them.

Now Roman has summoned Crowley to a trap so what will happen there I do not know. I do not remember if it has ever been said weather or not a demon can be summoned from a trap or not.

Crowley's blood is the last ingredient for the weapon.I don't see a deal,propably he will keep him captive until he manage to kill the Winchesters or find the bones and destroy Crowley.
I don't think it was mentioned before that someone can summon a demon that is trapped,but i think that's the idea of Roman trapping Crowley,so the boys won't be able to call him back.

The episode was good and it reminded me of the good,old times.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

What they need is the blood of a fallen human, Crowley was the obvious choice, but he is not the only fallen human. Not to get spiritual on you but sin is everywhere, I am sure they can find another if they need to. What Roman will do with Crowley and the profit to me are now the big questions.
I remember the see you next season line but I did not quite grasp its significance.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Fallen Human aka ex-human now demon.It would be an easy task if they had tojust find the blood of a sinner.Maybe Meg might agree to help them out,but she is kind of hard to find.

What Roman will do with Crowley and the profit to me are now the big questions.

He needed the boy for the translation,he didn't kill him,so we propably won't see him again.Crowley is another matter.He had made the first step to contact Roman,but he knows what the Leviathan think about demons,so i don't know if he will work with him.Maybe he is an opportunist,but i have a feeling that he will be on Sam and Dean's side on this one.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I think Crowley will go to what ever side he thinks will win. In this case he knows the Leviathan will evenchely want to wipe out the demons so I see him helping the Winchesters if he has a chance. He did not kill the profit after he got the translation but I still don't see where he needs the profit any more either. The leviathans killed the angels assigned to him, and in the past we learned the profits have an archangel assigned to guard them. I his archangel happens to be dead I can't help but wonder if the creator will see to it another one is around to keep harm from coming to him.
I do agree meg will most likely give them the blood the want. They seem to have a working relationship.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
OK....Got to say,didn't see that coming.After hell and heaven now Dean is the purgatory and he propably can't get out.
The key is propably the prophet and i suspect that is why he took him.Crowley was awesome and i'm officially in love with him

The moment when Bobby asked them to burn the flask was really strong and i almost cried looking at those puppy eyes.
Anyway i think that we are looking forward for a very strong season 8.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Why do you have to be in love with the bad characters?

I was first trying to figure out what happened. The best guess I can come up with is it looks like Roman took Cas and Dean to purgatory with him when they killed him. I was a little surprised to see how active a role Crowley played in bringing down Roman, but like Roman said, have a plan for when they screw you. I do not understand the significance of the two bones. Also there are a but load of other Leviathans out there. Will they need to keep collecting blood to kill them off one by one?
As to a strong season eight with out Bobby I can't say its looking all that strong. But they at least did end the story of Roman, and we do have Cas back at least in a way.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Cant wait to see how Dean will escape purgatory
Season 8 will be promising

the new Castiel is really pathetic
i used to like him very much

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I liked cas quite a bit also. He went through some bad times but he was coming back to his old self in the last episode. By the time he gets out of purgatory he might be his old self again, or something close to it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Why do you have to be in love with the bad characters?

I don't know....maybe because bad boys are cool

The best guess I can come up with is it looks like Roman took Cas and Dean to purgatory with him when they killed him.

Crowley said it was a side effect of using the weapon.I don't get though,why if you use the weapon to kill the most evil monster in the universe,you get punished and sent to purgatory?

I do not understand the significance of the two bones.

The first bone was a fake just to distract Roman.From what i have understood in the prophecy they should have stabbed him in the head,but that wasn't easy(with Roman's big teeth and all),so they used the fake first as a decoy.

Also there are a but load of other Leviathans out there. Will they need to keep collecting blood to kill them off one by one?

Nope.The prophecy said kill the head and they will all go down.Meaning killing Roman was enough to make them go back to purgatory.

As to a strong season eight with out Bobby I can't say its looking all that strong. But they at least did end the story of Roman, and we do have Cas back at least in a way.

Lots of monsters make a strong season.A thought i had is that since Bobby was a vengeful spirit he didn't go to heaven and he propably ended up in purgatory,so maybe we might see him again.Having Hippie Cas back is not that cool.Unless now that he is in purgatory he will have no choise but to become the old Cas again.

A quote that made me laugh,when Roman said in the meeting with the other leviathans:Las time we were in the same room we were inside an angel.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I like Crowley better then Dick thats for sure

we never know what plans he have in mind
now that Dick is dead and Dean is in purgatory
What Sam will do

the tv series really needed a script like that
didnt like season 7 compare to all other seasons

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Season 7 was a little slow on the main plotline,but overal had good episodes.I prefered the previous seasons as well.
Crowley is the best villain introduced in the show,followed by Lucifer.Maybe it's also the actor who is fantastic,but he is way better than Roman.

What Sam will do

What the Winchesters know best....he will try to find a way to free Dean.Let's see knowmsince he is completely alone he will have to turn to the bad boys for help.Crowley,meg(if he can find her) and of course my all time favourite Death(please mr Kripke bring him back...)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

Nope.The prophecy said kill the head and they will all go down.Meaning killing Roman was enough to make them go back to purgatory.

But when Crowley poped in after it happened he said to Sam that he would have to stop them from reorganizing. I took that to mean the only one that got sent back to purgatory was Roman. But if they are all back who needs to be stopped from reorganizing?

As to the bones, Crowley agreed to give them the wrong blood. But he also told them it might or might not be the wrong blood. I do remember the best quote of the show from earlier in the year. "This is not wall street this is hell we have integrity." That would lead me to believe when a demon makes a deal he sticks with it. So if Crowley gave them the right blood it means he broke his deal. So again is that the real thing? If it is, would it be a one shot deal or would it require more of the right blood?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

What the Winchesters know best....he will try to find a way to free Dean.Let's see knowmsince he is completely alone he will have to turn to the bad boys for help.Crowley,meg(if he can find her) and of course my all time favourite Death(please mr Kripke bring him back...)

Sam can summon Crowley and ask for Meg. She has been helpful but I don't see that happening. I was just thinking he would get her out of the torturous grasp of Crowley as pay back for helping them. I agree Crowley is a better character then Roman. But I also like death, Ruby, the sheriff and a load of the other characters that have been on and off the show.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

But when Crowley poped in after it happened he said to Sam that he would have to stop them from reorganizing. I took that to mean the only one that got sent back to purgatory was Roman. But if they are all back who needs to be stopped from reorganizing?

You're right.Maybe without Roman around,they are not that powerful and reorganize propably mean to try and free Roman again.

As to the bones, Crowley agreed to give them the wrong blood. But he also told them it might or might not be the wrong blood. I do remember the best quote of the show from earlier in the year. "This is not wall street this is hell we have integrity." That would lead me to believe when a demon makes a deal he sticks with it. So if Crowley gave them the right blood it means he broke his deal. So again is that the real thing? If it is, would it be a one shot deal or would it require more of the right blood?

Unusual circumstances made him break the deal or he had put something in the contract that gave him the window to screw Roman if he found it necessary.It's just speculation,but remember he is the King of hell,he does things not to help others,but for his own benefit.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

There just seem to be the leviathan around every corner so almost seems like an impossible task if they have to stab every one of them. But any way still glad they got Roman.
As to the right or wrong blood my best guess would be Crowley managed to justify bending a loop hole in the contract. To bad we have to wait five months to find out. I will check the convention schedule again.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join