It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Season Seven

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I was surprised to see Cas back, then just as surprised to see him sacrifice himself lol...hope he somehow gets back I mean, its kinda cool to have God in your team!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Verse

Cas is still an angel, I do think now that it has been determined he is of this world he will be back at some point. After all he has been brought back once before so it can happen again. It might also end up that since it is his brother in his head it man not drive him as crazy as it was Sam.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

He might be able to fight it back,better than Sam did,but if Lucifer is not just a hallucination,he is an archangel,therefore much stronger than Castiel.

Can't wait for the next episode,to see how it will all play out.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Phantom
I think Lucifer is still in the cage, what Cas took from Sam and put into himself I don't know. A strong memory, brain damage, or something that was left behind. But either way I do think Cas will be in a better position to fight it then Sam was, and that is why I think we might see him at least to partial capacity at some point.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

It's not really clear what is going on with Lucifer.There were times that i could swear that he was a hallucination,but most of the times he seems to be the real thing.He is still on the cage,but either a part of him escaped with Sam or Sam's mind was some kind of portal that he used to manifest himself.

I agree that Cas will handle it better than Sam.In the end of the episode he looked lost almost defeated.Maybe he will need time to learn to control it.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Phantom
Hallucinations will always seem real, but there not which is why they are call hallucinations. In the last episode Lucifer did seem to have more power over Sam. I don't have any good answer for that. The biggest thing to focus on to me would be that Cas is back, and what he might be able to do about the Leviathans.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Cas is back

Although i knew that Misha Collins would appear on the episode,you should have seen me when i saw him.I was acting like all those 15 year old girls,when they watch twilight

what he might be able to do about the Leviathans.

The leviathans are much older than Cas,but apart from their ability not to die easily and their super strength,they don't seem to have actual supernatural powers.So i bet Cas can defeat them.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Phantom
Yes the Leviathans are older and there main power, if you want to call it that, is they just don't seem to die to easily. I just also do remember when Crowley offered to partner up with there boss and he told Crowley to take a hike. That also tells me they don't fear either angels or the demons. I do think Cas can help to defeat them but I just don't know how yet.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Well, to Phantom and any one else who never gave up hope on Bobby it seems you were all right.
To the episode. I liked it. It was a different twist on the ghost or evil spirit. It has some humor mixed in with a story that played out like a mystery. I like Bobby as much as any character on the show I just did not like the idea of having him be a ghost character. At least at this point it seems what ever the people in charge of the show are doing it is keeping in the theme of the show.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
Well it has been over a moth since the last show but finely have a new episode. That one had both cursed items and Leviathans. I am kind of glad it was not just one thing, and we have a little more information on the Leviathans. The cancer research center is a little confusing, but I would guess there is nothing honorable planed in that. It is unfortunate that Frank seems to be gone now. Perhaps next week we can find out what happened to him. That also means they will be needing another person to be there go to man now.

I am wondering...since the Leviathians are setting up the cancer research center to "cure" cancer, could this be a possible way to defeat them? Give them cancer!!! But which cancer will do the trick??

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

(big smile on my face) I was so happy to see Bobby again.
The spirit is attached to the flask so until they burn it,Bobby will be around.He doesn't have unfinished business or wants revenge,that's propably why he can't fully manifest himself.I have a feeling that he will propably help the boys with the leviathans.

reply to post by rangersdad

I am wondering...since the Leviathians are setting up the cancer research center to "cure" cancer, could this be a possible way to defeat them? Give them cancer!!! But which cancer will do the trick??

That's a possibility i didn't think about...The leviathans want to cure cancer because they can be killed by cancer(or makes the food tasteless
).
The most aggressive type of cancer will propably do the trick.
The question is how do they give them cancer?
Angels can give illnesses (remember the episode where Zachariah gave stomach cancer to Sam, to make Dean agree to be Michael's vessel?),i bet a higher demon could also do that,but it would be cool to bring Pestilence back(if he still has his powers) to work with them.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Phantom
I have no doubt bobby will help them with what ever he can. Yes it is the flask he is attached to and even if he could fully manifest they wont destroy the flask until bobby asks them to. I do remember he has some information on the Leviathans that has not been fully understood yet. As to the cancer hospitable, I think that is just to be close to a food source.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

Phantom
I have no doubt bobby will help them with what ever he can. Yes it is the flask he is attached to and even if he could fully manifest they wont destroy the flask until bobby asks them to. I do remember he has some information on the Leviathans that has not been fully understood yet. As to the cancer hospitable, I think that is just to be close to a food source.

Dean wouldn't destroy the flask,even if Bobby asked him to.He is too sentimental about it.And even now that Sam told him about the ouija board,i'm sure that he believes that Bobby is with them.

The cancer hospital would make a great food source,but why not a hospital in general?There's something more than just food in this.Maybe is the reason rangersdad gave,maybe cancer patients are suitable hosts or is something that we can't even think about.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I agree the hospital will be something more then a food source. I don't know what but a food source will one of the things it is being built for. As to the flask. If Bobby can fully manifest and he tells Dean he needs to destroy the flask so he can move on I think in the end he would end up doing it.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Dean always does the right thing in the end,but it would be difficult for him to do so.He was more close to Bobby than Sam was.

Anyway next episode April 20th.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

April twenty, that is a ways off. wonder what the delay is?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

A)Easter break
B)With only 5 episodes left to finale,they propably want to see it last until the miidle or end of May.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Both are as good reasons as any.
I guess it they want it to last to the middle of May doing it that way means they don't have to make as many episodes.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

This season has 23 episodes instead of 22 that the previous had.If they wanted to make it last up to middle May,without all the breaks,they could have started the season later.
I'm just saying

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

This season has 23 episodes instead of 22 that the previous had.If they wanted to make it last up to middle May,without all the breaks,they could have started the season later.
I'm just saying

I wish all programs did this, it would be a lot easier to follow than having to make a list of when all of your shows will come back from reruns.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join