It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Season Seven

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

Where do you want to show to expand to?
What do you want to see change in it.

They have killed off two characters so that is quite a bit of change already.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Just saw the episode and it was good and fun.
The way it was going i thought for a minute that it was the little antichrist that did all that.Anyway nothing more to add for now.
Can't wait for the next episode.I have a feeling that it will be awesome,Ben Edlund is writing it after all

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

I have to agree with you. The show has gotten so off track from it's originality that I really am not that interested in watching it anymore, and I never thought I would ever say that, I have been a huge, huge fan of this show from day one. I can only hope somewhere in the next few shows they get back on track and salvage the series to the heart and soul of what made it so popular. Then again, they pretty much have killed off it's heart and soul.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I liked the episode. It was a little different. Kind of fun but kind of scary also so was a good mix I think. This would be a monster of the week. I don't think this is going to be repeated any time soon. The killer clowns though I do think was a classic.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I got to admit this one had a unique flare to it. I did like it, the plot twists kept me guessing. Bring in the character of the white witch was good also. Since the witch and her son are now involved they cold become characters to bring back in the future also.
As to Sam. It seems the writers have decided to press a little harder with him going crazy. What ever roll this takes in the future I just hope it does not ruin the show.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

I'm going to say out loud what i'm thinking all day:

I love Lucifer!!!!!

Mark Pellegrino was amazingly awesome in this episode.In the entire episode he was behaving like a llittle kid who wanted attention.Of course in the end he showed his true intentions.

When he said:"he told me to shut up".I couldn't stop laughing with that look on his face.

Ok,now that i got that out of my chest,let's get serious

I knew that Edlund wouldn't let us down.He has directed some of the best episodes.When Sam "got rid" of hallucination Lucifer,i had a feeling that it wouldn't be for long.Besides the pain of losing Bobby made him vulnerable to whatever he had the strength to hold back all this time.
In this episode Lucifer seemed to me that he was more than a vision.It felt that he is stronger and perhaps they brought him back as a solution to the Leviathans.I believe that he and Michael are strong enough to defeat them.
What i'm afraid that will turn out bad is that he didn't tell Dean anything.

As the story went,i'm must say that it was rather disturbing.A human so sick and capable of continuing the work of a demon.A human that wanted to be possessed.To be honest that gave me the chills.

Anyway,i hope all the episodes from now on to be as good as this one.

BEN EDLUND RULES

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
So I keep wondering: How do they handle their special agent identities if they don't have Bobby around anymore taking the calls from local police to confirm them? Does Frank handle all of that now?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

Yes,propably Frank does that.It hasn't been mentioned,but since Frank is helping them with the research,he might take the calls as well.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Phantom
I found it rater disturbing as well, although be it they have had episodes where they have dealt with crazy people before. As to the hallucinations I don't think these ones were any stronger or weaker then the other ones, just still hallucinations. I do agree that Michael and Lucifer can handle the leviathan problem. That however does bring us back to who will get them out of the cage.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Well it has been over a moth since the last show but finely have a new episode. That one had both cursed items and Leviathans. I am kind of glad it was not just one thing, and we have a little more information on the Leviathans. The cancer research center is a little confusing, but I would guess there is nothing honorable planed in that. It is unfortunate that Frank seems to be gone now. Perhaps next week we can find out what happened to him. That also means they will be needing another person to be there go to man now.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hi there

Long time.....

I agree it was a good episode and kind of funny(Dean's reaction to the ballet shoes was precious
also "the Lucifer is singing Stairway to heaven" quote made me laugh a lot... )

The cancer center will be propably an easier way to gather dinner or Dick's way to find the cure and be worshipped by humans.

As for Frank i'm afraid that he's propably eaten by now.There was too much blood in his trailer to be alive.I bet his place will be taken by sheriff Mills.I don't know if they will introduce a new character,now that the season is almost ending.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Phantom
it has been a long time. I was ready to send you a message just to make sure you were still there.

I agree there go to man is food or something as bad by now. If the bring Sheriff Mills in for the replacement I do think that would be a good choice. That was also a good idea that making the cancer research center is just a way to have easy access to food. The entire medical industry could be being used for that. Hope it will not be another month before the next episode.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Next two episodes will be right on scedule.After that i imagine there will be an Easter break.I hate it when they do that.

www.tvrage.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Just saw the new episode. It was interesting. More so then most. I was surprised to see both Cas and Meg. The show is so strange I guess no one is ever really dead. I still like the character of Cas. I am glad they have dealt with the problem of Lucifer being in his head. I also liked the way Sam managed to help the lady who was in the ward with him. What the future holds now could hold as many new possibilities as any soap. We have an angle who is experiencing a horrible psychotic break and who is in a psych ward whose employees are demons. I don't think anything could be any stranger.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Loved the last episode
(not the season)

Castiel is BACK
edit on 3/26/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben
yes cas is back and so is Meg. And Cas is in a psych ward with Meg there in a position to take care of him and the other people. This is a combination that I doubt any good can come from.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
reply to post by Ben81

Ben
yes cas is back and so is Meg. And Cas is in a psych ward with Meg there in a position to take care of him and the other people. This is a combination that I doubt any good can come from.

Spoilet alert !!!

Yes with Lucifer now in the head of Castiel .. poor him
at least Sam is fine now

edit on 3/26/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yes licifer is now in the head of cas. Cas being an angel and lucifer being his brother i do think that at some point he will find some way to deal with it. Perhaps by letting him out of the cage.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Episode was awesome.Loved it.
I loved how Cas sacrifised himself to get redemption for his actions.

As for Meg taking care of him.I wouldn't trust that she is doing it out of the goodness of her heart.And i also didn't buy that Crowley has a price on her head.(she used the old Ruby trick-demons are after me so i will work with you)
They/she will propably keep Cas safe until they need him.In that state of mind he is propably very easy to manipulate.

Lucifer was the comic relief of the episode.When he started playing with the firecrackers,he was like a 5 year old and when the song "wake up little Suzy" started i almost choke.

Bobby's spirit helped Dean again.That wasn't the wind.I hope that we see him again(as a spirit of course) until the season finale.

Anyway,now that Sammy is free they can concentrate on the leviathan problem.No more monster of the week episodes please.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I don't really expect Meg to be trying to take care of Cas. I fear just what you said that she is there to use him when the time is right. However I do feal that Lucifer is some how going to be playing into things also. Meaning the cage might be opened again. As to the Leviathans I don't might what has been happening with them. I just hate it when they have an episode and don't accomplish anything. That is why I like the monster of the week episodes. As to the spirit of Bobby I did not really pick up on that. I do fear they will do just what you described. I just also feel it is kind of a cheesy answer to Bobby being gone and a little childish. But like you I did like the episode.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join