It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Bosnian Pyramids Could Be the Key to Everything...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrodude
I find this interesting and none of you claiming this is fake have presented anything to sway me.

If someone choses to ignore the truth and wants to believe something so badly there willing to deny the truth. Then obviously nothing will change your mind.Funny thing about the truth its not obvious to everyone makes me wonder sometimes if common sense is a hereditary trait.Ive seen people very smart people just incapable of seeing or for that matter accepting the obvious does have to make you wonder.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Why are people convinced these are man-made? I live right next to a huuuuuge butte that looks just like these but nobody even questions it. It even looks really spooky in the fog and we created a little park on top to view the mountain ranges.

The notion of pyramids have never cropped up about my local geography so why are they freaking out about a hill in Bosnia?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DONTBEIGNORANT

These are all outdated resentful responses made by people who wanted to sugar coat this discovery and cant stand that some Bonsian fool found them. Truth is in the science. Carbon dating and scientific back up-

I have just two things to say to you 1st Prove there outdated what archeologist has been to the site and verified the facts how about geologist do you have any? I gave you a geologist that said it was a natural formation and archeologist who for the most part politely tried to say the guys a nut case.

Now for the second point do you have any clue where Sarajevo is? and wouldn't you think the guy that heads the national museum would love to be able to prove these were pyramids know why he doesn't? Simple he went there realized there not pyramids and doesn't want to stake his reputation and prestige to back some nut case that thinks hes an archeologist. And in the process appears to be damaging sites from the middle ages and trying to pawn it off as artifacts from Atlantis.

Enver Imamovic of the University of Sarajevo, a former director of the National Museum of Sarajevo, concerned that the excavations will damage historic sites such as the medieval royal capital Visoki, said that the excavations would "irreversibly destroy a national treasure".[13] Excavations by archaeologists not related to the Foundation in the summer of 2008 uncovered medieval artefacts and led to renewed calls for the government to cancel Osmanagić's digging permits.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Great Thread OP, i wanted to open a thread about the Bosnian Pyramids, but don't have time. So i will contribute to yours.

I will just put some details that come of the top of my head. Like i said don't have time to be more organized and everything.

Here are two official pages of the bosnian pyramid: www.bosnian-pyramid.com... and www.piramidasunca.ba... Also, another thread at another page created by a person that has worked on the site: forum.davidicke.com...

Also all major "pyramidologist" from all over the world have confirmed that this is man made structure. (dont ask for references, there are on internet and i have no time to search for them.

The alignment is perfect to the north, even better than the Giza pyramids; with 0.08 error to perfect north, if i remember correct.

First of all, the two pyramids Pyramid of the Sun and Pyramid of the Moon, are both taller than the great piramid of Giza.

There are total if i am not wrong 5 structures and are believed to be aligned to the Pleiads star system.

The material has been confirmed that is manufactured by several top institutes all over the world (you can find the info in some of the videos). Todays concrete can endure from 10 to 40 mega pascals and the concrete blocks that was used to build the pyramid can endure up to 100 mega pascals. Also the absorption of water in todays concrete has a toleration of 3% and the bosnian pyramid concrete below 1%. The hill is covered with trees and the roots go down in the ground and when they hit the concrete the are not able to penetrate it which is not the case if it was natural rock formation.

About the age, there is about 40 centimeters average of "dirt" (excuse my English), and somewhere up to 80cm, that is on top of the pyramid. It is scientific fact that it takes 300 years approximately for one centimeter to accumulate, so the age is estimated from 12000-15000 years.

Also the energy field that was measured it is very interesting above the pyramids. You can check out this video to see what is all about: www.youtube.com...

Also there is below ground tunnels, larger in the world. I can't remember how long are but interesting fact are that the deeper they go the quality of the air stays the same (not like todays mine tunnels). Also there are various megaliths (8tones, 3tones) inside the tunnels which looks like they are molded.

Here are some great videos with english subtitles:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I hope this contributes to the thread.
Take care

edit on 29-4-2011 by vistina because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by vistina because: videos not working

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by vistina

No your post really didnt help all your links are broken. As far as caves you do realize most mountains have caves its part of the process on how mountains form. Id be willing to reevaluate my decision on the pyramids when you fix your links but thus far everything described hes digging up the Old Town of Visoki. So hes finding evidence of a medieval fort and doesnt even know what hes looking at. To top it off Hes a steal worker who decided to become an archeologist so not being trained in archeology hes just destroying the site.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Well i don't know where do you read that archeologist have said that this is a natural structure. But here is Egyptologist Dr. Nabil Swelim saying this are pyramids www.bosnian-pyramid.com... just scroll down and on the right side you will find the interview.

Take care

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Here is the link once again. I don't know how to post links, sorry.
www.youtube.com...

If id does not work just go to youtube.com and type News on the Bosnian pyramids and pyramids of the world 1 of 4.

Are the links to the web pages working?

when i click on them, they work fine.

As far as his education Dr. Sam Osmanagic has Ph.D. Thesis: The Mayan Civilization, University of Sarajevo, Bosnia

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vistina
Also all major "pyramidologist" from all over the world have confirmed that this is man made structure. (dont ask for references, there are on internet and i have no time to search for them.

Sorry, if you wish to be taken seriously, then you need to cite your sources. And those sources need to stand up to scrutiny. Otherwise, it's just 'some guy on the internet'.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Interesting, I find it very intriguing that a lot of ancient civilizations seem to have built pyramids, perhaps there is a common link to them all. Someone had to have influenced the idea of creating these pyramids, but who or what?

To those who stick to the "scientific" facts (for arguments sake) aren't most of these "facts" theories anyways? Meaning that someone somewhere BELIEVED it to be true? I find most theories to be nothing more than products of "Occam's Razor" the simplest theory is the correct one. Just a thought

I on the other hand will continue to think "outside the box" because I find it more fruitful than sticking to certain "rules" that somebody says we should.

Great find OP

edit on 29-4-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
There are large pyramids yet to be discovered but this isnt one of them...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Well i don't know where do you read that archeologist have said that this is a natural structure. But here is Egyptologist Dr. Nabil Swelim saying this are pyramids www.bosnian-pyramid.com... just scroll down and on the right side you will find the interview.

Take care

First theres something your apparently un aware of being an Egyptologist doesn't mean your an archeologist.Where you aware hes not an archeologist he specializes in Egyptian hieroglyphs.

And if you want to see what his report was about and the errors he made in assuming he was speaking with an archeologist i point you to visit here.

Some-thoughts-about-Dr-Nabil

Ps I believe thats 1 expert down care to try again? Feel free to dispute the credited people i mentioned as saying its fake.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Johnny

Yes i know, and i apologize for that, like i said i have no time (lame excuse) but please go to www.bosnian-pyramide.com you have documents and videos and interviews with all the egiptologists and archeologist that are working on the site. Please look at the thread that i post a link to that is from a guy that has worked on the site (i hope you can access it).

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
In fact, his team of "volunteers" were uneducated people he brought in that knew nothing about proper archaeological excavation. He used a bulldozer to shape the mountainside to make it look like the base of a pyramid.

wow! he shaped it with a bulldozer? where did you read that? can you send me the link to this information so that i can read it with my own eyes that he did, indeed do this?

There was also the hoaxed carving that was involved in this case....

where is this information. i would like to see the carving and read about the proof of hoax

Initially I was incredibly excited to see this information posted. You sound like you know a lot about this subject, so I am thinking that it interests you as well. I would like to see your findings.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hasn't this been called out as a hoax? Regardless, how would pyramids be the "Key to Everything"?? Isn't that a little sensationalist?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

...and here he is with his bottom line:

The main subjects to understand the pyramid hill Visočica are geological. www.nabilswelim.com...

Stuff ain't real just because you want it to be...please, people, do your research.
edit on 29-4-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: cuz I was harsh...and that's just not polite.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
How about that EUTimes, anyway? What does Google turn up?

Racist Skinhead’s Wife Behind European ‘News’ Website www.splcenter.org...

My point is simply...people, consider your sources as well, eh?

So....
Are you saying that the information posted on this linked site is bogus simply because the site is hosted by the wife of a "racist skinhead"?

Here is another quote from the article which you linked:

[Editor's note: After the initial posting of this blog item, Jessica Nachtman wrote Hatewatch to say that she merely provides Web hosting for "a European who lives abroad," who she declined to identify further. She said she does not publish or modify any of the site's content.]

The information may very well be able to be proven to be false. But it isn't to be deemed false simply as a result of being posted on a site hosted by the wife of a "racist skinhead".

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

You are a real close minded person.

If these are so "fake" then why are they presented at the 2010 unesco conference?!
Haha. I can't stand trolls.

bpblognews.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

What is wrong with you people on this website? Just do RESEARCH.
They're real and presented at UNESCO conference

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DONTBEIGNORANT
reply to post by AwakeinNM

What is wrong with you people on this website? Just do RESEARCH.
They're real and presented at UNESCO conference

Okay, man-made concrete blocks, largest pyramid, blah blah. I still don't see how it's the "Key to Everything".

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You said scientific here is your scientific. Now i know this is in Bosnian language, and you will say to me i have not translated it to you correctly...well ask somebody else.

Prof. dr. Muhamed Pašić
Redovni profesor Univerziteta u Zenici
Istraživač iz područja
kemije, strukture i osobina materijala

KARAKTERIZACIJA MATERIJALA MEGALITNIH BLOKOVA

Vizuelnim pregledom materijala ovih blokova svrstavaju ovaj materijal u sitnozrnovite šljunkovite konglomerate i jedan kameni blok od sitnozrnovitog pješčara.

Za analizu je uzet reprezentativni odlomljeni uzorak, slika 1.

Slika 1. Reprezentativni uzorak materijala šljunkovitog kongolomerata megalitnog bloka (lijevo) i pripremljene probne kocke i prizma za ispitivanje (desno)

Nakon pripreme probnih tijela metodom mehanike rezanja, od ostatka uzorka izvršena je priprema uzorka za kemijsku analizu i gustinu, a ostatak uzorka poslužio je za određivanje volumne mase (Vm):

Vm = 2,48 kg/dm3

Na probnim kockama ispitana je pritisna čvrstoća (fp) i na prizmi savojna čvrstoća (fs) i dobiveni su sljedeći rezultati:

fp=12,4 MPa fs=2,3 MPa

U poređenju ovih rezultata sa rezultatima materijala koji spadaju u istu vrstu, arheoloških lokaliteta Gornja Vratnica i Piramida Sunca, zapažaju se razlike.

Materijal megalitnih prizmatičnih blokova arheološkog lokaliteta "BRDO" Kralupi znatno su nižih mehaničkih čvrstoća. To se objašnjava mnogo manjom silom vezivanja građevinskom materijalu između sitnozrnovitog šljunka u odnosu na istu vrstu materijala sa lokaliteta G.Vratnica i Piramida Sunca.

Od dijela uzorka, metodom selektivnog raščlanjivanja, izdvojena je "O" frakcija veziva mehaničkim postupkom višestrukog tretiranja u ključaloj vodi i dekantacijom vodene emulzije u kojoj je sadržana nulta frakcija veziva.

Slika 2. Izdvojena "O" frakcija veziva (lijevo) od sitnozrnovitog šljunka (desno)

Udio "O" frakcije veziva u građevinskom materijalu megalitnih blokova iznosio je 4,4 %.
Kemijski sastav "O" frakcije veziva građevinskog materijala megalitnih blokova arheološkog lokaliteta "BRDO" Kralupi kod Visokog

Sadržaj u %
H2Ohid CO2 SiO2 Al2O3 TiO2 CaO MgO Fe2O3 Na2O K2O
9,25 11,30 39,8 13,23 0,67 11,62 1,66 7,58 0,97 2,66

Na osnovu rezultata kemijske analize izvršen je proračun. Sadržaj oksida CaO i MgO vezan je za mineral dolomit, pa je ukupni sadržaj CO2 raspoređen na ova dva oksida:
% CaO + MgO % + CO2 % = % CaCO3x x MgCO3y
11,30 + 11,62 + 1,66 = 24,58

Ostali sadržaji zajedno sa sadržajem konstitucijske vode pripadaju spojevima minerala gline.

Vjerovatno nastanak ove vrste anorganskog veziva u materijalu od šljunkovitog konglomerata, od kojeg su napravljeni ovi kompaktni megalitni blokovi, građeni su od šljunka granulacije ispod 2 mm i veziva koje je proizvedeno od laporovite gline nedovoljno pečene, tako da se nisu formirali mineralni konstituenti veziva, koji daju sa vodom produkt visokih čvrstoćnih osobina. Nastali su produkti slobodni oksidi poput CaO i MgO koji sa vodom tvore hidrokside, a ovi vremenom vežu CO2 iz atmosfere i prelaze u čvrsti karbonat.

"...stručnom analizom kemijskog sastava blokova i zaključkom da je riječ o vještački stvaranim blokovima..."

In summary it is analysis of the blocks and they are not naturally made. There are many of this reports and if you visit the links that i provided and understand the reports you might reconsider your opinion.

Here is a link for all scientific reports. Be my guest!
www.piramidasunca.ba...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join