It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Bosnian Pyramids Could Be the Key to Everything...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Here is what confuses me. We are finding things that suggest a significant event happened. Let me explain....

What we are finding now is often times buried under hundreds of feet of dirt or water. It just seems odd to me that these structures are buried under that much dirt and water unless mankind has been around for a lot longer than what they claim.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DONTBEIGNORANT
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

You are a real close minded person.

If these are so "fake" then why are they presented at the 2010 unesco conference?!
Haha. I can't stand trolls.

bpblognews.blogspot.com...

Well, you can represent whatever you want...the article you cited said that the pyramids were now a UNESCO site. Here's the link to them...and they're not on it. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Further, I am not a close-minded person...I merely require peer-reviewed scientific expertise to guide me in a scenario I cannot personally judge. And I don't read Bosnian...forgive me. JSTOR has an archive of scientific journal articles...try them. Meanwhile, Hall of Maat...as already cited...also deals with this issue.

But you ignore my last post...where the person you cited repudiates that claim. Google "cherry picking".

And earlier, I believe you apologised for your English...don't. It's much better than my Bosnian.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Wasn't there a pyramid discovered somewhere in Mexico recently that was the 'new' biggest pyramid to date? If memory serves me correct, at the base the pyramid was the size of downtown Los Angeles.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Here are another nice scientific papers for you...in English.
www.bosnian-pyramid.com...

www.box.net...
www.box.net...
www.box.net...
www.box.net...

For the last 4 papers when you are directed to the page there is one more step, you will find that 3rd line says "To download this file, please visit:" and than click below.

Take care
edit on 29-4-2011 by vistina because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

Pyramids are everywhere. You can find quite a few of them in google earth in northern China. I wouldn't dismiss Bosnian pyramids as a hoax. It is time to seriously wonder why did they built it. Was it used for the burial chamber for the sole purpose?

The ancient people must have been mass delusional about the pyramidal structure. As if it will guarantee eternal life or something. If not, what was it?

What could be the rational for building such a massive monument? If the pyramids in Egypt were not built on a desert like the way it is now in the Giza plateau, I guarantee that those pyramids would have been covered by dirts, weeds, shrubs and trees to the degree you never know what was underneath.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrodude

That's typical unfortunately...

If the detractors had done any actual research they wouldn't just post hey so and so of this university said it's a natural formation, so look away there's nothing to see here....

No instead they would say, here are the results of a core sample taken to 150 feet, and it shows only sedimentary rock with no repeating segments, etc....

If someone provides something like the above I would be inclined to say, ok it looks like a natural formation. I am more inclined to assume natural formation anyways until I see tunnels that are obviously stone workings and pics of excavations that appear to be hewn rock...

Someone showing me pics of supposed natural rock at a completely different site that looks like it might be hewn with no supporting evidence even indicating that the shown rock is natural I'm going to be less inclined to believe.

It's kind of pathetic some of the arguments that are made.

It goes to both sides of the road...You'll have someone that says, look this hill is shaped like a three sided pyramid, it was built by an advanced civilization thousands of years ago and they provide ZERO evidence.

Then you have people who are on the opposite side say, I looked at pics of the hills and they are stratified rock...nothing else.

If you want to make an argument, provide evidence, not conjecture or even supposed experts just making statements. Statements mean nothing without support. show me actual evidence not statements made by people who claim they have evidence without providing it.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

Jaden

Couple of posts with links from scientific paper from institutes in previous posts and for pictures go to www.bosnian-pyramid.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

Check the list of scientists and researchers engaged in the project. Go and check one per one on their corresponding Universities. And you won't find a single entrance about the Bosnia Pyramid in their corresponding Departments.

They really want the mountain to be a Pyramid, and have found pathways around, even tunnels. But that doesen't make it a Pyramid at all.

If that Pyramid was there 3.600 years ago, it would have been present in Roman or Greek Writtings somewhere.

edit on 29-4-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

This is a great point.... there really is a wealth of history from ancient times, and typically that's where stories start... then eventually we find them... like Troy, etc....

Something of this magnitude would have been chronicled somehow...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

How about the fact that they are covered by, on average, 40cm of dirt/ground and it takes 300 years for 1cm of dirt to accumulate, which makes them to be covered for over 12000 years. So they are at least that old. But if dirt started to accumulate for 12000 years they are much older. Allowing dirt to accumulate on them means that they were abandoned around that time. Which in turn means that the civilization that build them is much older and was probably wiped out and they were left uncared off. So no, Romans would have seen exactly what we see now and no records of them.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
to vistina

good point....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Wow thats great. I dont think there is any reason to spend so much time and effort to move enough dirt over the entire thing to support the growths of trees. This is a great find.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
SEE THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE!

They want you to believe it's not a pyramid.

They want you to believe that everything is okay, and that this crazy tornado season is just a fluke...

They want you to believe that something wicked this way does noteth come...

So you keep spending money, writing checks, and swiping your credit cards...

That way, when they escape to Denver with all of the only currency left in circulation, as well as digitized, you're # out of luck.

2012 #ERFEFJUHNFUNGVR

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The problem with you accepting that these are actual pyramids and are real and are that old is the same problem with the Church and Copernicus, with Markovitz and main stream economist, and with all ground breaking theories.
First of all you need to understand that the history does not go back as far as your history text book says, civilizations has thrived and has faced demise over and over again. The main stream knowledge that the Giza pyramids were build by the Egyptians does not make them 5000 years old. How about the corrosion on the Sphinx that can be only explained to 12000bc. How about the other thread that is active now "Egypt's Cave Underworld Under Investigation!!!" www.abovetopsecret.com... and the fact that Zahi Hawass not allowing the investigation to proceed. How about the French guy that proved that the stones are made and not cut from mines and Zahi didn't accepting it. How about that Zahi ordered that the Bosnians pyramids be called hoax? You know why? because the Egyptian pyramids are lucrative tourist business with billions of yearly profit. Where part of that money go? Ask Zahi!!! and imagine a bit of competition?!? And imagine what that would mean for the main stream history...ouuu we have an advanced civilization that could have made objects that we can't but we dont't know a thing about them.......please they don't let you in on the simple truths!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by vistina

you are just awesome !!!

I would just add we can build skyscrapers but not Pyramids this is so absurd ... just to move two small statues it took addition of 6 cranes .... Egyptian did it only with ropes and wooden ... where is the annomalie?
edit on 29-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vistina

you sound familiar, Semir Osmanagic?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
saw this months, if not years ago. old news. how is it exactly the key to everything? i hate these misleading titles with old news.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Thank you.

But i would not agree on the rope and wood. Check out Davidovits work and theory www.youtube.com... You may found out that they were having much more advanced knowledge. As far as our skyscrapers, they are used for living and the pyramids were used for something else (not a burial tomb) check out this video www.youtube.com... you might get some ides. The point is that those civilizations were more attuned with nature and understood it better.

Take care

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by battleship

Thank you, but no. I am not even a Bosnian. i just happen to know a thing or two about the topic.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Otamad

I agree with you about the misleading title. It is not a key for everything, but might just be a nice peace of the puzzle IMHO

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This has been debinked before. geologists have relased info in 2006 about this being a natural formation. The tunnels and paths relate to the 100's when fortiufications were on top (of course you need aroad to get there don't you).

If yuo look at the photos, all the photos and ariel mapping and even something as simple as Google earth you will notice many things.... one being you don't build pyramids into the sides of surrounding hills. It's not even a complete pyramid, irregluar as it is.

I know of a perfect conical hill. Does that mean it was built by conehad aliens... and it is a 'perfect cone'.

Wanting to believe it is a pyramid wont make it one. You need block on top of block on top of block. If it was a real pyramid I could prove it will just 50 metres of digging, but they haven't disocered anyhting really have they, just medievel raods and structures.

Remeber this hill was used by Kings in a powerful monarchy once.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join