It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Bosnian Pyramids Could Be the Key to Everything...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
Meanstream ats is always debunking anything it can lay it hands on. Strange mentality here. Literally anything that is out of the ordinary is smashed and torn apart. Do some of you even realize that people do not want history to change? People do not want new discoveries... look at how they totally ignored puma punku. But im sure you have an answer to that as well. So ufo are all cgi, maussan is a fraud, bob lazar is a fraud, pyramids are build by man, chemtrails are not real, shadow people is schizophrenia and martin stubbs a another fraud. my oh my
edit on 30-4-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

Perhaps mainstream ATS is getting a little wiser now and not just accepting "evidence" by any crackpot or gullible fawning sucker that posts some Youtube video or screwball website and claims it as proof.

The difference now, hopefully, is that when a member posts something of interest other members will at least accept it with a grain of salt and do a little research on reputable sites before proclaiming the OP to be a God among men for their discovery and frantically star and flag them.

Time after time the usual suspects post a thread proclaiming "Proof" and information that has been "Confirmed" only to find that their proof turns out to be a fuzzy photo or their confirmation is nothing but their belief because they are too lazy to do a little research.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Good point

I just want to add what makes this project great. It is not a closed one like the Giza pyramids, where only egyptologist are let in. This guy Sam Osmanagic, has let all kind of scientist in, it has made the project multidisciplinary, which makes it great.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Oh by the way for all smart heads that say it is just another hill. Check how Pyramid of the Moon, Teotihuacán looked before and after excavation

and this link for another picture of the same pyramid www.world-mysteries.com...

And here my friends is a long list of Dr. and Msc that support the finding

edit on 30-4-2011 by vistina because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by vistina
reply to post by Masterjaden

Jaden

Couple of posts with links from scientific paper from institutes in previous posts and for pictures go to www.bosnian-pyramid.com...
edit on 29-4-2011 by vistina because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by vistina because: (no reason given)

Is this the site that asks you this?

Should we take their research seriously?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by vistina

Well look at that. Who would have known.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks

I take everything with a grain of salt, even my breakfast. But I don't tear things apart because I want to uphold some sort of idea. Its a big difference.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
And how about were few pages before one guy said that all mountains have underground tunnels.

Crafty mother nature indeed....

And some report on the tunnel in English
www.salviamoci2012.eu...

And here is a picture of energy above regular hill, it is horizontal

Here is a picture of the energy above the pyramid

The system is known as Polycontrast Interference Photography or PIP. Using microchip technology.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by kroms33

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

I think now that Hawass is in jail, we will hopefully see a lot of info come out that he covered up.

As I mentioned in another thread, Hawass may not got points for his bubbly personality, but in a straw poll I did of archaeologists, by and large they have great respect for what he has done for Egypt's antiquities. Though I'm sure that holds no water with some.

Yeah, he stonewalled archeological research in the guise of preserving "Egyptian History."
Why did he really stonewall scientific research? Because he knows the greatness of the Egyptian civilization was handed down from a greater civilization.

Kindly post your qualifications to make that statement...or in other words...
Two words:
Prove it.

There are books written about this, it is a well known FACT that Hawass has stopped excavations and has even kicked people OUT of the country because of West, Hancock, and Buval's work. You must be new to understanding the scope of what is going on regarding our history - otherwise, it is pretty common knowledge.
Read anything by West, Hancock or even Buval and they state how not only Hawass has stopped their work, but so did the Egyptian government.

Don't you think it is kind of strange that geologists, West, Hancock, Buval and plenty of other researchers have come to the same startling dates as the Bosnian pyramids?

No wonder Hawass would stonewall the research and dates to protect the Egyptian "culture and heritage." Think of the ramifications.

Qualifications? This is a discussion board - stop using the old "shill" argument about qualifications. What are your qualifications buddy?

You'll want my SS card and Birth certificate next.
My qualifications: I am writing a book about ancient man - I have researched this for a very long time (20+years). I am collage educated, but none of that matters... You believe what you want to believe.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snippy23
it's certainly no worse than the Glastonbury monks in the Middle Ages creating tales of Jesus..... for which they really had no evidence at all, and wrote them just to secure wealth and influence for themselves.

lmao...seriously? There is an overabundance of evidence of Jesus. I mean, are you serious? The fact that Jesus existed is well-documented.

If you want to mindlessly debate, then at least leave it to whether He was actually Who He said He was.
But go ahead and do yourself a favor and hang up whether or not He existed.

I also agree with the previous poster who said that the debate over these pyramids could be easily solved if they just started at the apex and worked their way down.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

There are books written about this, it is a well known FACT that Hawass has stopped excavations and has even kicked people OUT of the country because of West, Hancock, and Buval's work. You must be new to understanding the scope of what is going on regarding our history - otherwise, it is pretty common knowledge.
Read anything by West, Hancock or even Buval and they state how not only Hawass has stopped their work, but so did the Egyptian government.
My qualifications: I am writing a book about ancient man - I have researched this for a very long time (20+years). I am collage educated, but none of that matters... You believe what you want to believe.

What I do believe is that Hancock's work is pseudoscience, and if West and Buval are in the same league...they are in the same league. You say you are college educated...dare I ask if any of your education included archaeology or anthropology? Good luck with your book, but I'd find some new mentors if you really expect to change the face of Egyptology.

And no...I'm not at all new. Thanks for asking, though. Qualifications? A little school, a little personal consultation with people whose daily work refutes Hancock and his ilk. Enough for me to question the conclusions of the book sellers and tellers of tall tails. But hey...fill yer boots.
edit on 30-4-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Girl

Here is a nice picture showing where they have dug up and what they have found. Pyramid of the Moon.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by vistina

You are ignoring the fact are fake archeologist is making up facts as he goes along. He forges information and lies about experts supposedly affiliated with the dig. I guess you need to see some statements by experts he supposedly had on site with him. Bottom line is hes a con man trying to make money off some hills in bosnia!

In a press realease in 2006 he mentioned how both these archeologists were working with the project funny it seems to be news to them!!!!!

Thanks to the interest of archeologists from the entire world, activities are already in progress on forming strong expert teams of the Project. Participation has been confirmed by the following archeologists: Grace Fegan, a leading Irish archeologist, Royce Richards from Austria, together with other archaeologists from the University in Innsbruck, Glasgow and Ljubljana. So what can we make of the comment at from Grace Fegan? I also received phone calls from two British journalists enquiring as to the nature of my involvement in the project. These gentlemen were kind enough to inform me that I was listed on the project website as being one of the 'foreign experts' taking part. When I logged on to the website I found that I was listed as Senior Archaeologist, Kilkenny (I am the senior archaeologist for the firm in which I work, but not for the entire county of Kilkenny!). Most worrying of all was a link through which people could supposedly contact me. When I clicked on it an email address came up of which I had no previous knowledge and to which I had no access. Needless to say, I found this pretty unsettling. Mr Osmanagich used my name in connection with his project when he had no right to do so. He also seems to have made every attempt to make me into something that I am not. In addition he potentially misled those who visited the website that they could contact me, and that whatever responses they would receive would be from me

It turns out Royce Richards is in fact from Australia. He's also listed as being on the archaeological committee of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Foundation. He's also been heard from: Its all a big load of b******s. The “Bosnian Pyramid” is just a shonky attempt by a shonky person to make a name for themselves, its not something I want to be involved with. Its quite annoying as I now get random emails from all kinds of kooks expecting me to be an authority on Bosnian pyramids!! The damage this will do to my professional reputation is yet to be seen..........! I never gave Mr Osmanagich permission to give my name to any media organisation and I never gave any media organisation permission to put my name in print. For the record I am an archaeologist. For the record I am not involved in the Bosnian pyramid project. For the record I’m pretty annoyed with finding my name given to the media in relation to Bosnian pyramids. You can read the whole comment at The Esoteric Blog (you'll need to scroll down a bit). I've emailed to check that this is indeed the Royce Richards listed by the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Foundation and I had a reply within a couple of hours. This is definitely a case where Osmanagić isn't simply mistaken or forgetful or changing his mind with new evidence. He is demonstrably trading on someone else's reputation.

Check out this link it shows the lies he keeps telling!hnn.us...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vistina

The system is known as Polycontrast Interference Photography or PIP. Using microchip technology? Your kidding right. Your using as proof for the bosnian pyramid a camera that uses a microchip to alter images????

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

For a guy that wants to discuss smth you are pretty outdated...2006. You do realize that we are in 2011 now, right?
For the 2 archeologists that you provide are saying that this is hoax, i provided 30 that are saying that it is not. And they are just dissociating from Osmanagic in 2006, can you provide me where he stated them as sources? Or you just going to put your link that says he did? Convincing indeed...

Or how about that your source is so academic

Its all a big load of b******s. The “Bosnian Pyramid” is just a shonky attempt by a shonky person to make a name for themselves, its not something I want to be involved with.

Furthermore, i posted links to academic papers, research on the stones from institutes and universities and you just choose to ignore them.
For your last post about the PIP...what can i say, i'll prey for you!!

Here is another one just in case you are unable to scroll up to the list of 30

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

For a guy that wants to discuss smth you are pretty outdated...2006. You do realize that we are in 2011 now, right?
For the 2 archeologists that you provide are saying that this is hoax, i provided 30 that are saying that it is not. And they are just dissociating from Osmanagic in 2006, can you provide me where he stated them as sources? Or you just going to put your link that says he did? Convincing indeed...

Or how about that your source is so academic

Its all a big load of b******s. The “Bosnian Pyramid” is just a shonky attempt by a shonky person to make a name for themselves, its not something I want to be involved with.

Furthermore, i posted links to academic papers, research on the stones from institutes and universities and you just choose to ignore them.
For your last post about the PIP...what can i say, i'll prey for you!!

No wonder your not paying attention to anything poster are you????? Osmanagic said this was members of his team on the dig guess what they were not. So this makes him a liar. Ive all ready shown you how he quotes experts with no knowledge of the discipline he gives them credit for. He quotes an egyptologist who knows nothing about archeology. The geologist he quoted turns out was a fake. These two archeologists 1 of which was supposedly leading the project in 2006 was not even associated with Osmanagic and was surprised there credentials were being used.

So now that through my posts i showed you his experts he keeps refering to are nothing more then him trying to con people you can still choose to believe what ever you like but to most people there going to realize quickly Osmanagic is a liar.And Osmanagic is on a hill in bosnia digging up a medieval fort and trying to make it seem as if its something else.

Oh One more thing you mentioned Ezra Zubrow in that post 1st hes an anthropologist well correctiona a student since hes not listed on the faculty and again he just states he thinks people should investigate this is different then supporting. And even lied about him heading the department he does not!!!!!

Department of Anthropology
380 MFAC-Ellicott Complex
Buffalo, NY 14261-0005

Phone: (716) 645-2414
Fax: (716) 645-3808

Department Chair: Peter F. Biehl
Department Administrator: Anastasia Johnson

Director of Graduate Studies: Carol M. Berman
Graduate Program Coordinator: Barbara Struebel

Director of Undergraduate Studies: Phillips Stevens, Jr.
Undergraduate Program Coordinator: Mary Anne Lang
edit on 4/30/11 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

ohhh well, where i come from we say: you can take from a person by force, but you can not give him. keep riding your dragon and live in your imaginary world....

Please stop lying and finding lame excuses and read something instead.
wings.buffalo.edu...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

ohhh well, where i come from we say: you can take from a person by force, but you can not give him. keep riding your dragon and live in your imaginary world....

Wow your the one trying to prove there is any legitimacy to his dig.When i shoot down his experts and show you he lies then you attack me?? So i guess this should prove to people alone that you seem to have some vested interest in this all i have to say is welcome to ATS since your new. And obviously next time you might want to check out the website before you post propaganda. Here on ATS there are people that look at the facts and can quickly tell when someone is trying to deceive us.

Oh and ill take this as your admission you cant prove your case by the way thanks.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Yes there are people on ATS that look for facts, but as i said, you just elected to ignore them. I have put many links, which i am sure you have not read any of them. As for my experts you have shoot none of them down. you provided your own experts and shoot those down...huge difference. Once again, use the scroll up option on your right side of the screen, there is a list with 30 names, and shoot those down, than i will leave this thread. Otherwise please stop spamming and go put your ignorant mind on some other thread. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vistina

When you can show the archeologist doing the dig is lying and misleading and in other cases using peoples names without there permission.This gives him zero credibility ive shown you how he gets people from other scintific disciplines and quotes them of things they know nothing about. Then he says the archeologists are working with him when there not in fact 1 was so upset because he believes its damaging his reputation. He continually mis quotes people trying to make it seem like they agree with him. Has no background other then a book he wrote on Mayan pyramids which even reviews on it trash it .Not to mention in said book trys to create some weird theory about the Mayans building the pyramid to create a harmonic frequency between the earth and the sun to tap into some kinda galactic knowledge.

And again you attack me your sources you post are made up or misleading i shown you how this is true and now you just want me to leave so you can continue the lies. It wouldnt matter if i leave there are others that will point out the garbage your posting as lies.

PS goos luck on your dig in bosnia! hahahahahahahaha

edit on 4/30/11 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Well you just can not stop, can you? First of all i am not digging in bosnia and i am not associated in any kind with that project. Second off all your sources that are stating that Osmanagic is a fraud are ridiculous at best as i have pointed out in my previous posts (i can not repeat my self simply because you don't get it). You ignore the facts and you hold on to your one source like a drunk person holding for the tree and hoping not to fall. I have no interest what so ever to prove that this is not a hoax. The evidence is enormous and undeniable and it is a fact that you don't want to acknowledge it. I would not respond to your post anymore, cause it is obvious that you are ignorant and experienced in that and you are dragging me down to your low level, where i can not beat you. I can't say it was nice talking to you, because it wasn't....but will continue to pray for you, maybe you'll see the light of the day sometimes soon. I am leaving for the readers to go over all the facts and decide for themselves.

By the way are are you arguing with me? Argue with the fact that i have presented? The picture of the tunnels, that you stated that are natural. Argue with the report from the labs. Argue with the 30 scientist that i listed.
on a side note, if you are aware of statistic any sample below 30 observations is not statistically significant. Your conclusion is on 2 names, mine on 30. Well, of course you don;t know you are a dragon rider. Was that you in "How to train your dragon" ???

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join