It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Bosnian Pyramids Could Be the Key to Everything...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vistina
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Here are another nice scientific papers for you...in English.

Thank you, I will look at them. If I find them persuasive, I will let you know.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
In Bosnia? Intresting post. I hope there are some in Hrvatska =).

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
have these hills been confirmed to be buildings???

Yes. There is a type of concrete involved.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrodude
I find this interesting and none of you claiming this is fake have presented anything to sway me.

Sadly this is what ATS has become these days... Deny Everything!

Seriously, there is video footage, pictures, artifacts but yet it is still being denied. I swear, once these things are excavated - people will still be in denial on this site... "It is still just a pointy hill!!!" What BS.

The scientists are saying the concrete used is 5 times stronger than ours - that some of the stones were glued for texture... the construction technology rivals our own, but a lot of people can't comprehend that. I can understand why - a lot of people out there want our civilization to be on top, they can't see past their own illusions, they can't understand the scope that we as a civilization in the 20th century are nothing... and furthermore our history is completely wrong. Take the status quo away from people and they get scared.

I gave a star and flag for the OP because this is awesome - I don't care how many other Bosnian Pyramid threads there have been, this is very interesting and history shattering.

BTW, you will never see them post anything to sway you because there is no evidence it is not a pyramid... all the scientific evidence collected suggests it is.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
They were found by him over a decade ago. It;s only because of his persistent that they're beginning to obtain credibility. Egyptologists laughed him out of his job and he now resides in Houston. The jokes on them though, because he's been right all along.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

there are so many things undiscovered on our planet, and each time we get a glimpse of how much older we really are than we think we are.
It makes sense, these being covered, the only reason the ones in Egypt aren't is because its a dessert. In lush places these things get overgrown and forgotten in time... its amazing, it really is

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I think now that Hawass is in jail, we will hopefully see a lot of info come out that he covered up.

Hopefully.

The Bosnain Pyramids nearly prove that the Great Pyramid were not built by the Egyptians but a much older civilization.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

Originally posted by pyrodude
I find this interesting and none of you claiming this is fake have presented anything to sway me.

Sadly this is what ATS has become these days... Deny Everything!

Seriously, there is video footage, pictures, artifacts but yet it is still being denied. I swear, once these things are excavated - people will still be in denial on this site... "It is still just a pointy hill!!!" What BS.

The scientists are saying the concrete used is 5 times stronger than ours - that some of the stones were glued for texture... the construction technology rivals our own, but a lot of people can't comprehend that. I can understand why - a lot of people out there want our civilization to be on top, they can't see past their own illusions, they can't understand the scope that we as a civilization in the 20th century are nothing... and furthermore our history is completely wrong. Take the status quo away from people and they get scared.

I gave a star and flag for the OP because this is awesome - I don't care how many other Bosnian Pyramid threads there have been, this is very interesting and history shattering.

BTW, you will never see them post anything to sway you because there is no evidence it is not a pyramid... all the scientific evidence collected suggests it is.

I totally agree with you. It seems alot more people are in denial these days. And i think our civilization is one of the worst out there.So in my eyes those Bosnia pyramids are just showing our civilization up...so to speak ha.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I think now that Hawass is in jail, we will hopefully see a lot of info come out that he covered up.

As I mentioned in another thread, Hawass may not got points for his bubbly personality, but in a straw poll I did of archaeologists, by and large they have great respect for what he has done for Egypt's antiquities. Though I'm sure that holds no water with some.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Further, I am not a close-minded person...I merely require peer-reviewed scientific expertise to guide me in a scenario I cannot personally judge.

Peer reviews science is what gave us man-made global warming. And the idea the Co2 is a bad thing. That warm temperatures are bad, when it's been proven that rises in Co2 FOLLOW rises in temperatures. Plus man's greatest eras of advancements have taken place during high temperature spans.

Unless these "Peers" you speak of can come down from their ivory towers and help unearth this place, they are no help to anyone.

How can anyone say they have proven these to be natural when I haven't seen one report from a critic that has actually been there. Debunking from thousands of miles away using data found on the internet???? So that's the "science" of the 21st century???

Face it. We have not evolved. At all. That is something that atheist scientist will never be able to admit. They HAVE to be smarter than our ancestors. It is a giant conspiracy in and of itself.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

As I mentioned in another thread, Hawass may not got points for his bubbly personality, but in a straw poll I did of archaeologists, by and large they have great respect for what he has done for Egypt's antiquities. Though I'm sure that holds no water with some.

Yeah, he stonewalled archeological research in the guise of preserving "Egyptian History."
Why did he really stonewall scientific research? Because he knows the greatness of the Egyptian civilization was handed down from a greater civilization.

Hawass looks like a kind old chap, until he starts talking. He blasts anything that doesn't conform to his ideologies or that of a grand ancient Egyptian civilization. He knows something - and hopefully it will be out in the open soon.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I find it interesting that Pyramids have been discovered around the World so this would be yet another instance of a fascinating study.

How can we think that there was not some sort of communication between the ancients? Either by an unknown method of ocean travel or of course the all time favorite...Alien technology?

After all, ancient people could have erected cones instead of pyramids...much more simple to imagine and create. Why 4 corner pyramids and not 3 for example?

Thanks for the post!

Pyramids around the World;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88cebd573889.png[/atsimg]

www.world-pyramids.com...

edit on 29-4-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Yeah, he stonewalled archeological research in the guise of preserving "Egyptian History."
Why did he really stonewall scientific research? Because he knows the greatness of the Egyptian civilization was handed down from a greater civilization.

Kindly post your qualifications to make that statement...or in other words...
Two words:
Prove it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
As is usually the case, we already have the "key".

I cannot fathom what one more remnant of a lost and more importantly an advanced civilization could do to get people to realize that in a very real sense, we have been here before and all efforts to prevent collapse have failed.

Of course we might find more remnants to confirm theories such as the Sumerian Annanuki Theory, Lost city or Continent of Atlantis etc etc yet some of us do not need another heiroglyph that displays a lightbulb or a cave drawing of a alienaut entering a spaceship to be convinced that we not only came this way before and that we have been visited, perhaps genetically altered and even controlled by Aliens aka Gods.

Regardless of what we may find here and I am most definately curious, we will more then likely try to manipulate the data to conform to existing theories and the scientists responsible will do everything but remind the observer that all of these advanced civs have failed and there you are incapable of believing such a fate coulf befall our current modern world

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Ok, let me be a bitchass now.

I've just got a topic closed "because it was already posted".
The Bosnian pyramids topic were too!!! Back in 2005 even, like this one:

Example 1

So whats ATS mod's using as reference?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Meanstream ats is always debunking anything it can lay it hands on. Strange mentality here. Literally anything that is out of the ordinary is smashed and torn apart. Do some of you even realize that people do not want history to change? People do not want new discoveries... look at how they totally ignored puma punku. But im sure you have an answer to that as well. So ufo are all cgi, maussan is a fraud, bob lazar is a fraud, pyramids are build by man, chemtrails are not real, shadow people is schizophrenia and martin stubbs a another fraud. my oh my
edit on 30-4-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
Meanstream ats is always debunking anything it can lay it hands on. Strange mentality here. Literally anything that is out of the ordinary is smashed and torn apart. Do some of you even realize that people do not want history to change? People do not want new discoveries... look at how they totally ignored puma punku. But im sure you have an answer to that as well. So ufo are all cgi, maussan is a fraud, bob lazar is a fraud, pyramids are build by man, chemtrails are not real, shadow people is schizophrenia and martin stubbs a another fraud. my oh my

Science rules if something is real facts will all ways prove it now you may chose to ignore the facts. People often confuse faith with science for example you might say you know we were visited by aliens. This is still a belief and not a fact you made a judgement and thats not the same as proof. In the example of Bosnian pyramids you can believe them to be real however the evidence doesnt seem to bear that out. Look at this geographical map did you wonder why all the pictures only show you 1 side? Simple if you look at it from the other direction looks like a hill. Really look at this and see if you think these hills a pyramids!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c039cd1554e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Science rules if something is real facts will all ways prove it now you may chose to ignore the facts. People often confuse faith with science for example you might say you know we were visited by aliens. This is still a belief and not a fact you made a judgement and thats not the same as proof. In the example of Bosnian pyramids you can believe them to be real however the evidence doesnt seem to bear that out. Look at this geographical map did you wonder why all the pictures only show you 1 side? Simple if you look at it from the other direction looks like a hill. Really look at this and see if you think these hills a pyramids!!!!

How often has ''science'' been proven wrong by the few? Basically it's always the few.

I'm confident we were visited and are visited by aliens. You talk about proof? There is so much proof for it. People like you are waiting for an official disclosure from the same people that are hiding the truth from you. You won't believe it until the liars admit it. Until then all the evidence presented is nothing but speculation.
I never believed in ET and UFO but the more I look into it, the more obvious it becomes that it must be simply true. Are you telling me that the ufo disclosure group are all frauds? Its just another ''conspiracay''? that I call paranoia.
You use that word science as a measure of truth, but in reality its just your believe system that you are trying to uphold and you use science to do exactly that. Look at how NIST fooled so many people with their bull# report. Still people say ITS SCIENCE !! But it's a lie, its false science.
Anyway I am not debunking the pyramids in Bosnia, neither am I saying it's true. But I am open for the possibility. Very open. I have no problems with it. Whilst there are a lot of people who do. Who want to uphold history as we created it. This man this, this archeologist seems so confident about this discovery. Why do I immediately have to read post that he has no ''credentials'' and that he has a bad name in the scientific community and all that crap. Who cares man. What I read on his website seems very convincing and interesting. And unless we as a people give him support we will never know the full truth.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by dadgad

Science rules if something is real facts will all ways prove it now you may chose to ignore the facts.

And you my friend, you just continue to ignore the scientific papers that you so loudly asked to be provided...go read them, i posted them for you.
edit on 30-4-2011 by vistina because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hell, the way I see it.....each and everyone of us is the key for our next evolution (or downfall) no need to look elsewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join