It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Bosnian Pyramids Could Be the Key to Everything...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Scientists, experts, and guests are invited to attend the conference and are encouraged to visit the four archaeological locations in Visoko (30 km from Sarajevo) a couple of days prior to the ICBP conference. A scientific workshop will be given by Dr. Swelim on the second afternoon of the Conference to discuss what the Bosnian Pyramids are and how they were built. There will be an open-floor discussion

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Archeology Today magazine did an article on these "pyramids" recently and basically said they are not man made at all. However, the pyramids have become a source of national pride in Bosnia so the pyramid theory is hard to kill.

I'm still on the fence though. If it turns out that those mountains are actually man made pyramids it would mean the history books need another re-write.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Yes u're focused,
Imagine what will happen to the worldwide culture "lobbies" when the truth comes to the light of day...
Specially that Mr.egipcian Dr Zahi Hawass, who think's is the only god about the subject. (is pride wont't fit inside the Geeza pyramid LOL LOL LOL)
They will ruin from the base...
If you want to feed your knowledge about it, just google for BOSNIAN PYRAMIDS.
It's all there.
Like you said "history books need another re-write" and so does our world.
Ps.: sorry my english

edit on 18-5-2011 by bigbrainn because: bad quote

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
it seems like an alien has been found buried beneath the pyramid recently. photos of georader confim some anomaly which can be seen on this link. notice the shape of the head and large eyes. wow!

the excavation are underway. so we have to wait and see what it turns out to be

www.piramidasunca.ba...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Very interesting, but is there an English translation?
I'm not so sure this is just a big mountain.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Pyramids are all over earth. Off the coast of japan under the sea are similiar structures.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I have been keeping an open mind on all this, the number 1 thought on my mind is that if not this then sooner or later we may have the very first evidence of a huge cover-up going on throughout the history of humanity.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by le843
I have been keeping an open mind on all this, the number 1 thought on my mind is that if not this then sooner or later we may have the very first evidence of a huge cover-up going on throughout the history of humanity.

Why would they cover it up? Why?

All over the world the story is changing as new information is brought forward. There is a healthy, ongoing debate in academic circles about Neanderthal DNA in modern man. The peopling of the Americas is being re-written as we speak. Universities are full of bright young sparks who want their names attached to new discoveries.

All that's required to change the paradigm is proof.

Isn't that a reasonable request?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Why cover up an ancient civilization? And they have been keeping people from investigating these beautiful wonders. What's behind the little door at the Giza pyramid? Why so many U.N. troops there now - besides the riots? Simple if the possibility of ruling families for thousands of years is true... You have a disaster, you rebuild, and move on. You have a disaster, and your at fault for something, then your gonna hide all evidence as much as possible. You have a disaster, and with a good amount of knowledge - of humanity + some one who wants control, your gonna hide evidence as much as "practical", and create an amazing alibi, then time erodes the rest into non - existence. I speak of disaster because I am too very curious about our history, and there is a little known grand pyramid, in Egypt, that's literally "melted down", and in all religious texts there is a great flood, myths speaking of gods throwing lightening bolts at every one... So then there's the question of why hide something for so -- long? Take a look around friend. Ancient myths, and religion still can speak volumes upon volumes, have you been reading between the lines with out smoke and mirror? I have wondered of these wonders for a long time, till I saw the pyramids of Giza, and the temple of Jupiter. From what I saw, and what I felt, there is absolutely something out of place. I just wish while I was there in Bosnia that I had stopped by the " hill".

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join