It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Bosnian Pyramids Could Be the Key to Everything...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It's always been rumored/not sure confirmed that certain blood lines of ancient Egyptian royalty were Celtic. I wonder if these Celts brought pyramids with them from Western Europe?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

you may be interested in the analysis of the pyramids here
Bosnian Pyramids - Analysis

a word of warning though, what boncho says is true.
here:(post by boncho)

after spending a lot of time on this subject, I'm leaning towards the structures being natural in formation.
If you do the research the facts just aren't there to back up the claims, all of the findings can be explained as natural phenomenon. I'm pretty sure that if there was evidence to the contrary, we'd have heard about it by now through "official" channels. You have to ask why the official channels would deny this story if it were true, given the boost in tourism to the area which would follow such an announcement, not to mention the archaeological significance...

Don't take this story on face value, its been around for years.As much as I wanted it to be true, I simply couldn't be convinced.
edit on 29-4-2011 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Last time this topic popped up on ATS it was deemeed to be just a big pointy hill, If memory serves.
edit on 04/28/2011 by 4Starlight2Decay0 because: e to an o

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
if these are in fact ancient pyramids and they have found writing predating Mesopotamian cultures where is the proof??

It is believed that human writing began in Sumeria (once Babylon and now modern day Iraq) around 6,000 years ago. The writings found in the Bosnian pyramids predate Sumerian writings by thousands, if not tens of thousands of years.

Anyone have any ideas on where to search for these supposed ancient writings or is it all just hoopla?

update:
I found these imgs in conjunction with the 'pyramids' found in Bosnia

some people are speculating that it resembles ancient Hungarian writing [ROVÁS]

here are some physical stats:

edit on 29-4-2011 by Inarismessenger because:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well now that is interesting isn't it? A Pyramid in Bosnia? A BIG water hit it alright.......something like the flood in the bible perhaps?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I was also under the impression that experts who looked at this, said this was false.

Any other verification this is actually a pyramid? I thought this was pretty well debunked here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You cannot call a pile of dirt a pyramid, even if it is shaped like one. You need some sort of construction material.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

They are just hills

The subject has been extensively discussed and there is absolutely no evidence that these large natural features comprised of various layers of different sedimentary rock formation are anything but hills.

Some of these articles may be of interest:

thehallofmaat.com...

whilst this picture shows what normal, natural, bedrock can look like:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7bdd2c88bb1.jpg[/atsimg]

or are the Brecon Beacons in Wales really even bigger manmade pyramids?
edit on 29-4-2011 by Essan because: typo

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

This has been covered before and to all the debunkers out there, you need to listen to this Coast-To-Coast program on the subject that took place last year. I'm only linking the 1st one but all need to be listened to as they are unbelievable and inspiring. David Wilcock's 2 cents begins on the 4th one. These explain everything.

www.youtube.com...

Peace

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

I am visiting these pyramids in June. The wood in the tunnels is carbon dated btwn 15,000 - 45,000 years old.
THIS REWRITES THE HISTORY OF MAN.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
reply to post by romka71

you may be interested in the analysis of the pyramids here
Bosnian Pyramids - Analysis

a word of warning though, what boncho says is true.
here:(post by boncho)

after spending a lot of time on this subject, I'm leaning towards the structures being natural in formation.
If you do the research the facts just aren't there to back up the claims, all of the findings can be explained as natural phenomenon. I'm pretty sure that if there was evidence to the contrary, we'd have heard about it by now through "official" channels. You have to ask why the official channels would deny this story if it were true, given the boost in tourism to the area which would follow such an announcement, not to mention the archaeological significance...

Don't take this story on face value, its been around for years.As much as I wanted it to be true, I simply couldn't be convinced.
edit on 29-4-2011 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

Sorry but you are incorrect. Scientists have already confirmed this site as the oldest in the world.

www.eutimes.net...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

As most posters have agreed, the thorough research done - including by Dr Robert Schoch, who has shown he is very open to new ideas - concludes that there isn't really a pyramid, and that a lot of dodgy claims have been made by the 'believers'.

That said, I can understand why this happens when people want mysteries, are prepared to travel as tourists to see them, and a 'find' like this can bring big economic benefits in an area which really needs them. I'm not saying that doing it is right, but it's certainly no worse than the Glastonbury monks in the Middle Ages creating tales of Jesus and Arthur for which they really had no evidence at all, and wrote them just to secure wealth and influence for themselves.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

They are not just hills. They have been excavated somewhat, entered into, and have said to have healing waters and frequencies coursing through them. Listen to the Coast-to-Coast link I posted previously and then tell me what you think.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4Starlight2Decay0
Last time this topic popped up on ATS it was deemeed to be just a big pointy hill, If memory serves.
edit on 04/28/2011 by 4Starlight2Decay0 because: e to an o

Please do your due diligence people. Youtube. Google Image and read articles.
These structures are as real as can be.

www.eutimes.net...

NWO do not want this to be well known because it WAKES PEOPLE UP.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

A star to you for invoking the Hall of Maat. Some of our more breathless posters really ought to read the pieces there. Even wiki chimes in...en.wikipedia.org...

Looks like they are pointy hills, folks.

Originally posted by DONTBEIGNORANT[
Scientists have already confirmed this site as the oldest in the world.
www.eutimes.net...

Well, I followed your link, and the EU Times is right up there with Pravda as to credibility, dontcha know. I went to the UNESCO site as well...no Bosnian pyramids there.

In 2010 UNESCO added the Bosnian pyramids into their World Heritage sites.
...Nope.

Please...the facts are just as easy to find as the poop. One might wish to get a handle on the difference.

edit on 29-4-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I find this interesting and none of you claiming this is fake have presented anything to sway me.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by HomerinNC
have these hills been confirmed to be buildings???

Its been determined its a natural formation acording to geologist who studied the area.

Faculty of Mining and Geology at the University of Tuzla and led by Professor Dr. Vrabac, concluded that the hill is a natural geological formation, made of clastic sediments of layered composition and varying thickness, and that its shape is a consequence of endodynamical and exodynamical processes in the post-Miocene era.

As for the archeologist Dr. Semir (sam) Osmanagich he is not well received either among archeologists. Semir Osmanagićh's has been accused of promoting pseudo-scientific notions and damaging archaeological sites with his excavations

. Penn State University Professor Garrett Fagan is quoted as saying "They should not be allowed to destroy genuine sites in the pursuit of these delusions[...] It’s as if someone were given permission to bulldoze Stonehenge to find secret chambers of lost ancient wisdom underneath

Enver Imamovic of the University of Sarajevo, a former director of the National Museum of Sarajevo, concerned that the excavations will damage historic sites such as the medieval royal capital Visoki, said that the excavations would "irreversibly destroy a national treasure".[13] Excavations by archaeologists not related to the Foundation in the summer of 2008 uncovered medieval artefacts and led to renewed calls for the government to cancel Osmanagić's digging permits.

In a letter to the editor of The Times on 25 April 2006, Professor Anthony Harding, president of the European Association of Archaeologists, referred to Osmanagić's theories as "wacky" and "absurd" and expressed concern that insufficient safeguards were in place to protect Bosnia's "rich heritage" from "looting and unmonitored or unauthorised development".[15] After visiting the site himself, Harding reported, "we saw areas of natural stone (a breccia), with fissures and cracks; but no sign of anything that looked like archaeology.

So basically hes in a country with very little controls claiming hes made a discovery which no one else on the planet can verify. When i first saw this about 2 years ago i was astonished then when you take the time to look into it lets say nothing left but disappointment.

These are all outdated resentful responses made by people who wanted to sugar coat this discovery and cant stand that some Bonsian fool found them. Truth is in the science. Carbon dating and scientific back up-

www.eutimes.net...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DONTBEIGNORANT
These are all outdated resentful responses made by people who wanted to sugar coat this discovery and cant stand that some Bonsian fool found them. Truth is in the science. Carbon dating and scientific back up-

www.eutimes.net...

How about that EUTimes, anyway? What does Google turn up?

Racist Skinhead’s Wife Behind European ‘News’ Website www.splcenter.org...

My point is simply...people, consider your sources as well, eh?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by iggy50
reply to post by Essan

They are not just hills. They have been excavated somewhat, entered into, and have said to have healing waters and frequencies coursing through them. Listen to the Coast-to-Coast link I posted previously and then tell me what you think.

Much the same as these then:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec613af91077.jpg[/atsimg]

Water from the Malverns is sold all over Britain (and for all I know elsewhere - those of us living locally can drink it straight from the springs). There are caves, quarries, an iron age hill fort and ley lines running from them. And from some angles they look like pyramids.

They're also 800 million years old. So on that we trump Bosnia hands down

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It's nonsense. There's never been anything in the way of evidence for the proposal. This was rubbished years ago, it may be a good decade old by now.

I hate how people throw around this word 'debunker'. Most people in this thread telling you it's not a pyramid are decent free minded folk who have no such intentions. They're just relaying facts and giving you the common sense answer.

I've seen 0 evidence for this claim, ever.
edit on 29-4-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join