It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Miss America,Sexually Molested by TSA...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Seriously for this. Our country needs to be more comfortable with the human body anyways and why not give the TSA agents what they want. As long as no hand touches me I am okay with it.

Personally, next time I fly I will take Corinne Theile's route:

mixed with a message of the 4th ammendment a la Aaron Tobey:

The Constitution's Fourth Amendment outlaws "unreasonable searches and seizures." Tobey, a 21-year-old University of Cincinnati architecture student, had those very words scrawled across his chest and abdomen when he stripped down to his underwear at a Richmond, Va., airport back in December. He was heading to his grandfather's funeral at the time. Tobey was arrested and cited for disorderly conduct.

Source
Give them a run for their money I say. But do it with orderly conduct.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by redNyx

A guy did this as the Salt Lake City airport and i think he got arrested.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm confused, she was travelling from Rio, connecting thru Dallas. This means she went thru security in Rio and was already in the airport. Last I checked, once you were inside, you didn't need to go thru security again.

thus, her claim seems somewhat odd. Now, Dallas might be different but I just flew from Mexico into Newark and, while I wasn't connecting anywhere, I landed inside the terminal and, if I was catching another flight, I would have walked right to that gate, no scanners to deal with.

Also, and this is just secondary to that, why didn't she show her conversation with the TSA people? She taped a video of her crying over being groped and then cuts away to talk to the TSA people, then comes back to talk about her experience.

Why leave out the chat with TSA? Wouldn't their reaction to her claim, and their handling of it, be something of interest?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Corinne Theile did not. It depends on how you approach it and how pissy (can I say that here?) your particular airport security is. If you request to be searched, and make a quick disrobing and it isn't underwear, it appears like it's acceptable.

Edit: One more link with 2 more examples, although unnamed.

Linky Linky
edit on 27-4-2011 by redNyx because: more links!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Agree with you on all counts...let me add this:

Recently I traveled from San Antonio to Las Vegas and was re-routed through San Diego...I know,it's crazy.
I travel a lot as well and for the first time,had to re-enter security in San Diego airport,had to go through "machine of death" scanner and was ALSO physically patted down.

I got a go ahead but one of the men I was traveling with (there were 3 couples,all of us were subject to the re-entry and double-dip BS) was told to remove his wallet from his pants while one agent ROUGHLY patted him down and "bumped" his hand hard several times into his personal area.WHILE this was happening in our full view,another agent rifled through his wallet and REMOVED AND COUNTED the cash he had inside.Removed and examined his credit cards as well.

All of us were very pleasant,non-threatening,and well-dressed...it was pretty horrible to watch and his cash/wallet was returned to him but what in the hell is going on???

I have empathy for the young woman.

edit on 27-4-2011 by irishchic because: spelling

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I make them search me. I go two days without showering, no deodorant, nothing. I hope they enjoy the experience. Oh, don't sit next to me on a trans-atlantic flight.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I guess I should start charging TSA for their pleasure.
How much do you think an amateur body builder guy in his mid 30s goes for around airports?

I'm thinking since it is just a pat down ill charge $30 to women and $80 bucks for dudes.
A strip show will cost extra and any special dancing will of course likewise count as extra.

I'm trying to be a nice guy here, I mean it's FAR cheaper for them to pay for their thrills where Im concerned, than to pay for their medical bill when I shove them head first through the baggage X-Ray machine. Right?

They can of course Opt out of that procedure but one way or the other some poor bastard is gonna pay and it isn't me.
edit on 27-4-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic
reply to post by Crakeur

Agree with you on all counts...let me add this:

Recently I traveled from San Antonio to Las Vegas and was re-routed through San Diego...I know,it's crazy.
I travel a lot as well and for the first time,had to re-enter security in San Diego airport,had to go through "machine of death" scanner and was ALSO physically patted down.

I got a go ahead but one of the men I was traveling with (there were 3 couples,all of us were subject to the re-entry and double-dip BS) was told to remove his wallet from his pants while one agent ROUGHLY patted him down and "bumped" his hand hard several times into his personal area.WHILE this was happening in our full view,another agent rifled through his wallet and REMOVED AND COUNTED the cash he had inside.Removed and examined his credit cards as well.

All of us were very pleasant,non-threatening,and well-dressed...it was pretty horrible to watch and his cash/wallet was returned to him but what in the hell is going on???

I have empathy for the young woman.

edit on 27-4-2011 by irishchic because: spelling

this was totally against procedures...unless the wallet was x-rayed and showed a hidden knife.
nobody on either side enjoys the intimate searches, but guess where the bad guys like to hide stuff?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

IF IM GOING TO GET TOUCHED, IM HANGING MY JUNK OUT FOU THEM..........

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

What I find most interesting is an interview I watched with Napolitano who claims they have received almost no complaints. That, despite the fact many lawsuits are pending and they are requiring this of US Citizens traveling from inside the US to inside the US.

I honestly can not find anyone I've asked about this who thinks it's OK. They cooperate because they know and it was reported on CNN, that if you don't cooperate, you go on the watch list and can not fly. Who would dare complain if it meant being stranded?

If the truth were known and you could complain without being placed on the list, I think most people would complain or be opposed. Logic should tell people that driving to work is more dangerous than boarding an airplane with no security at all. In fact driving while using a cell phone kills more people in one year than Terrorists have killed all together. The whole premise is insane.

I've not forgotten how we were told how horrible the Soviet Union was for using the same tactics. If our Freedoms are meaningless, we are in trouble here. They are taking advantage of senseless paranoia from a few to use it to turn our country into a rubber stamp of the old failed Soviet methods of controlling citizens. I can no longer travel freely inside my own country unless I drive and I can't drive from Anchorage to Seattle without leaving the country. For us up here, we either comply or we are prisoners. If your on that list, you can't drive across Canada either.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic

I had an agent give my wallet to another passenger and he either spoke no English or pretended not too and would not give me my wallet back. The other passenger gave it back so no harm done, but this is out of hand.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It's sad how much guts it takes just to say we feel violated by something like this. Goes to show how brainwashed most people are that they tell me to "quit whining," or look at me like I'm crazy when I call these procedures a violation of our rights.

These bikini jokes make me want to puke. This isn't funny. What kind of a sick person, thinks it's funny that people are being forced between being irradiated, having their naked picture taken, and getting groped? Was it funny in Germany when people were being stripped and forced into gas chambers? Not funny.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Damn thats rough, i guess next time she should take a train.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
until every TSA agent knows they are going to get the living sh-- kicked out of them for groping our women, children, and selves, this is not going to end...its going to take all of us to stand up to fascism, there is no country that is going to save us from ourselves like we did for the germans...

actually your not far from the answer, It's just that the American public is just to FREAKING SCARED of the goverment to do it ....... BOYCOT THE AIRLINES!!!!! no one fly untill they stop this abuse of people's rights.

But as I say .... people are tooooooo scared or lazy to take there rights back, unless of course "american idol" was taken off the schedule then OH MY GOD THE HUMANITY of it all......

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

WOW THIS MATERIAL IS REALLY ABOVE TOP SECRET, DID YOU PULL IT OFF YAHOO?

Jeeze, this website is a joke and it's all on YOU.

Get educated. Pull your head out of the drama and find some real conspiracies.

This section is the biggest BS on the web and you all should be ashamed of yourselves, parading around and calling yourself 'awakened'. Huge laughing stock... Come on people.

Or better yet, let's all just come on Miss America.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I like some issues about American people.

one is that they are not afraid to talk about being molested $exually. they eel free to admit any thing . is that true?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

She could have had a bomb shoved up her Vag. Thumbs up for the TSA worker doing their job.

On a side note, 2012 can't get here soon enough, so this earth can be wiped clean of the virus known as Man.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
This is what I said in my thread that was just closed. (DIDN'T even see this one.)

Not even the former Miss USA can get out of a TSA pat down. If she cannot even get out of it; what about our mothers, sisters, and daughters? Seems like everyone is a possible terrorist now. This is just troubling on so many levels and I am really agitated that these methods are still being practiced at airports. As she said... whats next... internal searches? sick...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Miss USA molested by tsa? Quite symbolic isn't it. Maybe that is what our president is thinking about when looks up slightly for the cameras before every speech.
My heart goes out for that woman, and props to her for speaking out on such a humiliating experience.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Oh God just go through the machine. You only get a cuple seconds of low level radiation, It wont do anything to you!

Why say 'as an American' as well? Such a typical thing for a Miss America women to say, trying to add words in that are irrelevant. Like a non American wouldnt have the right to not be molested?

She touched your vagina 4 times? Why didnt you after the first time stop her and complain if you felt so violated?!!?

Did you hear at the end? 'I've heard drug smugglers put drugs up their rectum, so what happens when a terrorist puts something up their rectum? will we have rectal exams?'

That is one of the dumbest things i've ever heard, I know miss Americas are bimbos but jeeze listen to the end its so ridiculous!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join