It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Miss America,Sexually Molested by TSA...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEndisNigh

This is inappropriate and you are horribly immature. Agree or disagree with pat-downs, they aren't intended to find internal objects.

You don't deserve any more comments except to say why don't you start by wiping yourself of the planet. We'd all be better off.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Everyone against the TSA agents pat downs should know that it could be lot worst then some of the other countries that have even worst methods of searching or profiling a passenger.

Its the politicians who are driving these agencies. Besides the TSA agents do ask you if they can pat you down. It is always the same gender that performs the search besides. I bet the former beauty queen had several near lesbo experiences at her slumber parties which we probably dont know about but she is definitely looking for attention. Common folks. What choice do people really have besides boycotting flying? ..hmmm Perhaps piss people off to the point where they'll settle for a public transportation (High speed rail? ) instead of flying or spending a fortune to fill the gas tank and drive to their destination(s)?

edit on 28-4-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You know I keep reading people say "boycott flying". That won't work. You know why? Because A) no one will do it and b) if the airlines start losing big amounts of money, our wonderful government will just give them a hand out.

Secondly, it doesn't matter what other countries travel policies are. This is America where we are "supposed" to have freedom and the 4th amendment. I'm not even going to get into the legality of these "searches" the TSA does. But they are highly illegal. Its just that not enough people will speak up to make a difference. There can be 10 million videos of children being felt up and girls crying. It won't make a difference because American's are too busy with their heads up their a--es to even care. All they care about is American Idol and crap like that. Their biggest political concerns are if Donald friggin Trump believes Obama was born in Hawaii. This country has no hope.

I recently traveled thru LGA and while I wasn't subjected to any form of pat down or scan, I must say, none of these "TSA Agents" looked like they were over 21 years old. And they all did walk around with a certain arrogance. Flying be damned because if anyone had put their hands on my 9-year old son, believe me they would have caught a beat down. Stupid rent-a-cops.

Oh and you can blame good old Chertoff for this fiasco. He is the one who profits off these scanners. Disgust enough people with the pat downs and you'll get the attitude of "oh just go through the scanners its not that bad.".

Sigh.. seriously.. Someone said 2012 can't come soon enough. I sooo agree.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
And still you all line up and take it! A country of pussies, no spine, no backbone and no guts. So shut up and bend over like the government tells you to!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

A male version of the bikini method might include a properly concealed banana or perhaps a germans sausage..

Dance moves wouldnt hurt either.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Still though, a little molestation only affects your mind.

Ionizing radiation from the scanners actually destroys you on a molecular level.

Basically it causes the chemical bonds holding molecules together to break, thus complex molecules like DNA are damaged as consequence. This type of damage can prove difficult for the bodies repair mechanisms to cope with.

Its obscene and the treatment of any molestation stays with the persons mind and can cripple them for LIFE. which is why they're doing it to traumatize and terrorize people because they're demons and contracted to demons, thats what I call those negative entities from failed systems, thats what they're contracted to. Thats the top of the pyramid, the eye of horus group.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
THEY are getting you used to more and more government intrusion and outrageous fascist behavior. You are being conditioned to accept more and more of the coming repressive, totalitarian police state. You are all being molded and formed into more compliant slaves.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
while i get it , at the same time dont,
and it is probobly biggest reason why i dont fly any more ,

it used to be fun and relaxing ,
quaff a few drinks read a good book
just enjoying the flight in general as a nice experience

but do i really want to arrive at the airport an hour or two before the flight just to get on it ,

NO

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I would kill the person that did that to me.

Since these body scanners and molestations began taking place systematically, i do not feel that safety has increased one iota
edit on 28-4-2011 by donkeystyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
When I get patted down before going to a concert only men are allowed to pat me down and pating down is feeling up my pockets, not looking under my belt.

What about America and the TSA? Are male officers allowed to pat down women?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
Everyone against the TSA agents pat downs should know that it could be lot worst then some of the other countries that have even worst methods of searching or profiling a passenger.

Its the politicians who are driving these agencies. Besides the TSA agents do ask you if they can pat you down. It is always the same gender that performs the search besides. I bet the former beauty queen had several near lesbo experiences at her slumber parties which we probably dont know about but she is definitely looking for attention. Common folks. What choice do people really have besides boycotting flying? ..hmmm Perhaps piss people off to the point where they'll settle for a public transportation (High speed rail? ) instead of flying or spending a fortune to fill the gas tank and drive to their destination(s)?

edit on 28-4-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

the USA'ss are the only ones in the world with these types of searches........

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Wow, just wow....star and flags

I'm blown away by the video, she has knocked all the nails on the head.

-"Radiation or Molestation"....Even she admitted it was molestation.
-"Whats next".... rectal checks"
-Different levels of standards of "patdowns"
-"I felt violated"

Arguing view of..."I'd rather do a patdown or go through the scanner then being blown up"...We've heard this before!

When is enough enough, we have models admitting there been molested in public.

Whats terror, we are now so paranoid that were violating "6 years olds", "models", "elderly" in the offchance they may be a terrorist

Who ever put us in this state of mind has done a fine job...and to think a model thought of this

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join