It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Miss America,Sexually Molested by TSA...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

In the video below, the former beauty queen who held the Miss America title in 2003, Susie Castillo, says a TSA “screener” fondled her vagina during an intrusive pat-down.
..ARTICLE

You would think that after he 6 year old foccurnce that the TSA would at least try to change their procedures...But nope,still it...Im just happy that Im an occasional flyer because I would be spitting in their faces if I had to go through or witness this
edit on 27-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Molestation or Radiation...

All from our Govt.

This is getting ridiculous and must stop.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The TSA is just terrible. When did the public allow this crap to become common?
This really has to end.
They are not law enforcement, they have no right under search and seizure. What a crock.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Okay first off..let me say by NO MEANS do i think that TSA is right however...If the TSA patted her down on the outside of her clothing how exactly did her vagina become involved? I mean to me touching someones vagina would require direct touching inside the clothing and insertion of some kind??? I don't know...

I wouldn't never allow that to happen...but then again I have "opted" out of flying.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I am by NO MEANS making a recommendation of this, but if the TSA/gov't/whatever is so supposedly concerned about 'terrorist' attacks that they're conducting patdowns this intrusive...

...when will they realize that people have BODY CAVITIES that could also contain terroristic devices? Better yet, what about mules (as in drug mules, not asses...OK, 'donkeys') that have been surgically implanted?

When come the body cavity searches? Obligatory exploratory surgeries? I mean come on, why stop at half-measures when there's still a threat??

Better yet...why not realize we're more likely to die by cop than by terrorist, as well as realize that our own government has done more to damage the US economy and rights of americans than terrorists ever could? Bin Laden even recorded video talking about his plan to bankrupt the US by leading us into no-win wars just like they did with the russians in Afghanistan.

Guess what - our own actions MADE the 'terrorists' win.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

As far as vaginal contact, they are directed to slide hands along the body until they 'meet resistance'.

It's not direct skin-on-skin touching, but more than enough for a civilian to get sent to prison for sexual assault if they did the same to someone else against their will.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm a female and I'm an advocate of the bikini method. Nothing to pat down if you remove your dress and stand in a string bikini and heels, right?
edit on 27-4-2011 by redNyx because: capitalization

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Still though, a little molestation only affects your mind.

Ionizing radiation from the scanners actually destroys you on a molecular level.

Basically it causes the chemical bonds holding molecules together to break, thus complex molecules like DNA are damaged as consequence. This type of damage can prove difficult for the bodies repair mechanisms to cope with.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by redNyx

I am also an advocate of your bikini method.

Might be MORE likely to prompt pat-downs, though. Not necessarily from the screeners.

Edit:
Bikini method?

edit on 4/27/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by redNyx
I'm a female and I'm an advocate of the bikini method. Nothing to pat down if you remove your dress and stand in a string bikini and heels, right?

I am a male and I am an advocate of the bikini method as well.

Only so long as I get to aid in the "inspection" so that I will feel safe knowing I am on a airplane with a bunch of chicks in bikinis.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by redNyx

Are you joking or are you seriously for this?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
so lets turn our airports into a beach resort/bikini club?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
until every TSA agent knows they are going to get the living sh-- kicked out of them for groping our women, children, and selves, this is not going to end...its going to take all of us to stand up to fascism, there is no country that is going to save us from ourselves like we did for the germans...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by redNyx

I would not mind that at all.
I suggest more woman do this.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If instead of inclusion of 'Former Miss America', the title of this thread read simply, ' Woman, Sexually Molested by TSA ' -- it would probably garner far less attention

And of course, there aren't too many Paid For Doing Nothing opportunities out there for former Miss Americas -- so any publicity is probably regarded as good

Next, when people quit lining up for the very doubtful privilege of riding in aircraft (particularly now the Boeing safety cover-ups have been revealed) not only will the incidences of claims of being molested decrease -- so will airlines' profits. And there's evidence that's exactly what's happening with the current announcement of worryingly (for the airlines) decreased profits in the last quarter

When airlines are hit in the pocket, they'll put pressure on politicians

But that won't happen until enough people refuse to surrender their bodies to the ludicrous pat-downs aka molestation

So the solution is in the public's hands. Learn to live without air travel. Yes, inconvenient. So it's up to individuals to decide what matters most to them

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have a feeling they purposely go farther than they should during "pat-downs" because they want to scare people into never wanting to go through that again. They make one person hate the experience so much that he or she spreads the message and people choose to just deal with radiation through a scanner instead of write complaint letters or contact their government representatives.

Well what would you choose? If I had to go through airport security and they were leading me towards the scanner device, I'd kindly ask to be moles- to be frisked instead. I don't care if the radiation is proven dangerous or not. I rather be violated through my pants as I look the TSA agent in the eye. If they're going to get a thrill out of touching me inappropriately, I'm going to get a thrill hopefully making them feel like dirty disgusting human beings.

Male, 27, American.
edit on 27-4-2011 by danj3ris because: I've realized my gender has a lot to do with my answer.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wow,this is great.I didnt know they were giving free massages at the airport.Put a reservation in for me for a hot redhead masssage please.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

TSA agents won't get their asses kicked. Whoever decides to pull the ass-kicking will get arrested, humiliated, and probably put on a no fly list.

They SHOULD get their asses kicked. But it won't happen. Unless it's a power-hungry cop's wife or daughter that find themselves getting groped, then I expect hell to break loose.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yep. Keep the sheepies focused on their groins and on mindless chatter in fora

instead of encouraging those sheepies to focus on their minds and rights and dignity and children's futures

And seems like it's all working according to plan

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Banana hammock?
Make sure you wax your back.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join