It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Haven't read the whole thread it's too damn long. However here is a good video that breaks it down in case it hasn't been posted yet.

The other thing nobody is talking about is why did he wait this long to release his so called BC. If this was supposed to end all debate why let it go on this long and not release it right away? That right there tells you this is a fake not to mention the construct discovered almost immediately of this phony BC.

This was supposed to end the debate but instead just proved he is lying. Still it is most likely a distraction while they do something else behind our backs. Or maybe they are just that arrogant and know the majority of sheeple will believe the MSM and they don't care...

edit on 1-5-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2gd2btru
reply to post by Sinnthia

And now I find out the information they used to convince me to ignore the situation was never true.

That is a real concern. Goes to show you can't trust anything these days.
edit on 30-4-2011 by ZeroPointEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Actually many people are asking and discussing why it was released now. I don't disagree that it is curious but really doesn't factor in the discussion here. First we need to verify if it is legitimate or not.

Yeah its long but that is all the more reason to try and read it all. Think of all the information in here and then imagine if everyone just came in asking the same question that was already asked because they didn't look?

I have to say I think things are looking bright with the realization of release info in that article. I still can't believe no one else put that together its so obvious now.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroPointEnergy

Originally posted by 2gd2btru
reply to post by Sinnthia

And now I find out the information they used to convince me to ignore the situation was never true.

That is a real concern. Goes to show you can't trust anything these days.
edit on 30-4-2011 by ZeroPointEnergy because: (no reason given)

Yet another part of this mess that doesn't add up.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Elbereth because: changed mind

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
One thing that troubles me about this whole Obama's BC controversy is why the Administration felt the need to maintain such rigid control over the copies if they were sure they contained no damaging information? Why didn't they just authorize the Hawaii Health Department to release the certified copies of the original long-form BC directly to numerous credentialed representatives of the media?

I mean, they flew his personal attorney however many thousands of miles from DC to Hawaii why exactly? A courier couldn't have done the same thing? Or Fed-Ex for that matter? The more I think about how this whole thing was handled in the context of this bizarre "original copy" Obama BC, the stranger and curiouser it becomes.

I really think something wreaks here to high heaven.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Elbereth because: typo

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
And one who has now committed a serious criminal act in producing a forged legal document.

If Nixon was impeached for Watergate then Obama should go to federal prison.
edit on 30-4-2011 by happykat39 because: add last line

That is a very valid point. Even if he was born in the USA, the document is a forgery. End of story.
There are many things we still don't know. But we do know this document has been produced using software and published on the whitehouse government webpage as an official copy of his birth certificate.
Unfortunately it is not a copy (as in photocopy or computer scan) of an official birth certificate.

I think we have some serious issues here based on this fact alone.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Haven't read the whole thread it's too damn long. However here is a good video that breaks it down in case it hasn't been posted yet.

The other thing nobody is talking about is why did he wait this long to release his so called BC. If this was supposed to end all debate why let it go on this long and not release it right away?

The hardest thing to forge in a forged document of this sort is the serial number. They would have to wait for a number, which already existed in the sequence of issued serial numbers to become available. This number would have to be "vacated" by the death of someone born in Hawaii very near the time that Obama was said to have been born.

Someone came out with a supposed Kenyan birth certificate for him and interestingly the date and time of birth are the same as in the Hawaiian long form released recently to the public.

www.scribd.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/000020e5abb4.jpg[/atsimg]

This story came out in 2010.

______beforeitsnews/story/163/441/Lucas_Smith_Interview:_Alleged_Obama_Kenyan_Birth_Certificate_Sent_to_Every_Member_of_Congress,_Got_Notice.html

I haven't looked into this in detail. It is possible on the face of it that the Kenyan document is genuine and the data from it was used to forge the Hawaiian document, because the Kenyan document came out before the Hawaiian document.

That's assuming the exact time of the birth was unknown before either document appeared.

I'm just tossing this into the discussion. I only recently heard about it and haven't really thought carefully about it.

The Kenyan document did appear before the Hawaiian long form document, and if it was not generally known, perhaps not even by Obama himself, what the exact time to the minute of his birth was, then it might be, that the Kenyan document is genuine and the birth time was taken from it.

If the Kenyan document is an independantly generated fraud, it is very odd that it agrees in that one detail, time of birth, with the Hawaiian long form document just released.
edit on 1-5-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

The Kenyan document did appear before the Hawaiian long form document, and if it was not generally known, perhaps not even by Obama himself, what the exact time to the minute of his birth was, then it might be, that the Kenyan document is genuine and the birth time was taken from it.

i'm pretty sure those details were om the Short Form BC Obama released a few years back..
No conspiracy there..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I looked at some astrology websites and it appears that Obama's exact time of birth was known, before 2010, to the general public. It appears on the Certificate of Live Birth that has been out for some time, so the Kenyan document, which appeared in 2010 is not supported in any significant way by its statement of the birth time used in the Hawaiian documents.

No gotcha yet, from that quarter, although that document looks at least as genuine as the long form Hawaiian document just released.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Crazy I never saw an Kenyan birth certificate before. I wonder are there any anomolies when its opened up in illustrator? I can't imagine this standing up to scrutiny yet staying basically unknown?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

The hardest thing to forge in a forged document of this sort is the serial number. They would have to wait for a number, which already existed in the sequence of issued serial numbers to become available. This number would have to be "vacated" by the death of someone born in Hawaii very near the time that Obama was said to have been born.

Actually as I was looking for information to make a little sense out of all of this I ran into this:

There is a blog by someone called butteredzillion who has been looking deeply into other areas to validate his position concerning President Obama's BC. He is biased, and that has to be taken into consideration. This is a partial post of his.

"The fact that we have copies of the 1960-64 birth index and death index which have the name of the little girl you referenced who was born on Aug 4, 1961 and died on Aug 5, 1961…. and the UIPA response of the HDOH saying that they have no birth records for this little girl….. tells us that either somebody is lying to me about there not being records for her, or they have done something to that record so that it no longer shows HER name. Both instances are serious reasons for a legal investigation – particularly since the HDOH has also made official communications which reveal that the “date filed” and BC# are incompatible on the COLB Obama showed Factcheck.

That little girl didn’t have a birth announcement in either paper, though her death was announced in both papers. Of the handful of infant deaths reported in the newspapers in Aug 1961, one also had a birth announcement (Teresa Prive, IIRC. So where there was both a birth and a death, the death got reported but the birth sometimes was reported and sometimes not. That makes problems for those who try to say that the birth and death lists in the newspapers were straight print-outs of what came from the Vital Records Office lists. The death listings are consistent with that view, but the birth listings aren’t."

Scroll about 2/5th of the way down.

butterdezillion.wordpress.com...

I do not know how reputable this person is. He is also looking to figure out the serial number dilemma. Since this is a blog maybe you can ask him to share his data to see if it does in fact shed some light on whether or not the LFBC isn't authentic.

As for me, I have killed a whole day trying to find reason and failing. Now I think I will answer my dilemma of not knowing with how I choose to vote in 2012.

Thank you everyone who offered the best evidence at your fingertips, no matter which side you believe is correct.
edit on 1-5-2011 by 2gd2btru because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2011 by 2gd2btru because: corrected link. sorry for the inconvenience.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 2gd2btru

Thanks for a very interesting post. I assume that this is precisely the sort of thing that Jerome Corsi and Donald Trump will have been pursuing.

Anyone for whom there is a death record, but for whom the birth record is missing, a birth record that should occur very near that of the President, will be a target of investigators.

If there are extant records on which the serial number of the birth certificate is recorded, or if a copy of that document still exists with relatives or friends, it will demolish the Obama birth certificate story.

Basically, the professional investigators will be looking for any documentation of any sort that contains the birth certificate serial number used by the President. Alternatively, they will be looking for anyone, now dead, who is known to have been born in Hawaii very near the time the President was born. If the record of that person's birth is now missing, it may have been replaced by the forged record of the President's birth.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Crazy I never saw an Kenyan birth certificate before. I wonder are there any anomolies when its opened up in illustrator? I can't imagine this standing up to scrutiny yet staying basically unknown?

You make a good point, although just the fact that it is so little known weighs in its favor. There is another much better 'known" Kenyan birth certificate that was cribbed from an Australian BC and then widely debunked "straw man" style, in the media.

I don't really know much about the document of which I posted the photo, above. I don't know if anyone has really had a good look at it, but apparently the finder sent copies to members of congress.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

If the Kenyan document is an independantly generated fraud, it is very odd that it agrees in that one detail, time of birth, with the Hawaiian long form document just released.

Yeah the time is on the short form BC
edit on 1-5-2011 by ZeroPointEnergy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join